Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Zone Council Idea  (Read 5585 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Zone Council Idea
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 07:12:53 AM »

If you can't agree on how to fight, then you can't agree on how to go to war. If you can't agree on how to go to war, then you might as well stop being a ninja and start growing that pieu in your backyard and hope Sab doesn't come chopping.

Why did it work better when the naruverse was still so young? It apparently did, since there were some  ninja wars back then.

It wasn't because there was a zone council, that's for sure. Maybe it's because you didn't start out the gate trying to learn how to kill the top ninja. You started out the gate learning how to play with the top players instead.

Luka's entire post seems to reinforce the idea. We won't be warring, zoning, or even just having fun together as a site until we re-learn how to play with each other. I mean, when was the last time that a non-fighting tournament was hosted by some village? Some shits and giggles thing not held in a desert? (nothing wrong with Suna and its events, but a change of scenary never hurts).

I could really go for a summon talent show. Rita's singing just might put the judges to sleep. ;D
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 17 queries.