Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Raifudo's GM App.  (Read 18564 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Raifudo's GM App.
« on: May 24, 2013, 06:29:51 AM »

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:26:43 PM by Raifudo Oppa »

Ace

• View Profile
Re: Raifudo's GM App.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 07:04:24 AM »

The application that was created was for just this purpose- to hope people would understand the difference between a GM and a moderator.
Applications should not be viewable to all for numerous reasons- hopefully a MoTD will be posted, if more GMs are needed, and those applications can be sent to someone via a personal message.

I will say this though about your application, there is significant difference between a GM and a Moderator. You might want to rethink or ask some of the staff what abilities or ability/power a GM has. ;)

Problems  or lack of doing much of anything has occurred in the past with multiple people, and so it's time for the members to expect something much more from staff- in my honest opinion. This, by the way, is a general statement for all to read- not directed towards you, you aren't Staff. ;)

Although I am not a member of SL currently, new staff on SL do impact the staff on LoB in a way. :)
My best intentions lie with the members and the site.

By the way: Not sure why members are posting under the "Forum Applications" board- "if you want to apply for a position on the forum, here you. No answer guaranteed." Not the best start when applying for something in general. Moved to Game Applications.

Mind me Rai, your the first one to post from the new GM application  :smt077- my comments are for others to read as well when I make general statements.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:22:58 AM by Ace »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 07:26:01 AM »

The application that was created was for just this purpose- to hope people would understand the difference between a GM and a moderator.
Applications should not be viewable to all for numerous reasons- hopefully a MoTD will be posted, if more GMs are needed, and those applications can be sent to someone via a personal message.

I will say this though about your application, there is significant difference between a GM and a Moderator. You might want to rethink or ask some of the staff what abilities or ability/power a GM has. :P

Problems  or lack of doing much of anything has occurred in the past with multiple people, and so it's time for the members to expect something much more from staff- in my honest opinion. This, by the way, is a general statement for all to read- not directed towards you, you aren't Staff. ;)

Although I am not a member of SL currently, new staff on SL do impact the staff on LoB in a way. :)
My best intentions lie with the members and the site.

By the way: Not sure why members are posting under the "Forum Applications" board- "if you want to apply for a position on the forum, here you. No answer guaranteed." Not the best start when applying for something in general. Moved to Game Applications.

Mind me Rai, your the first one to post from the new GM application  :smt077- my comments are for others to read as well when I make general statements.

I was actually the first to use the new template but, instead of creating a new topic for it, I just edited mine.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 07:36:39 AM »

Hey, it benefits me too. Learn something through example and whatnot. Don't mind.

I didn't see Neji say anything against Nate's application except that he'd take him more seriously without his old signature, so there's that; sudden influx of apps made me jump on board because it shows there is a need to take over a mantle.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 10:33:30 PM »

Well, as said I don't really mind :) but you can move apps to the inner forums if you like.
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.