Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Ch. 646 Shinju  (Read 3192 times)

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Ch. 646 Shinju
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:00:31 PM »

Here we go..

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Ch. 646 Shinju
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:09:51 PM »

>Breaking the chapter-titling order

At least we got a complete origin story from this chapter. So the Juubi is basically a living and sentient tree, which probably explains why it uses Natural Energy/Senjutsu. That also explains the whole flowering thing it did with those Bijuu dama.

In short: Senjutsu-using Senju master race confirmed. I just feel bad about Sasuke being pretty much useless after going through his whole DARKNESS phase, and then emerging out of it with all his new hacks power-ups. Although he could just launch himself on one of his Susanoo's arrows and just Amaterasu the giant eyeball.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 12:32:01 AM »

Yeah was an interesting chapter, I always find the Madara-Hashirama scenes interesting.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 02:50:09 AM »

Hiruzen lives! Hoooorah! Huzzah!  :D

Now to more depressing news... I'm very shocked that any ninjutsu actually worked against a tree that could literally eat up chakra in an instant... Not to mention, even worse, the small detail that Mokuton users can create wood.

I'm wondering if there is a connection there... Regardless, this story is awfully familiar...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 04:40:35 AM »

I agree with Eric..the story reminds me of a true story. :) But I'll say no more.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 09:59:22 PM »

Not sure if Biblicaly trolled or Tree of Might trolled???????

Also why must all Uetto's skill be stolen for this damn manga  :smt076
Chakra eating trees was my thing so stop it Kishi with stealign all my mokuton stuff.... even if this is a 10 tails thing or whatever.

Also to my dear friend Nathan, if he should read this, now you know what Uetto was doing with the Senju Grand Tree  :smt040

I knew the 3rd wasn't dead... and I had a good idea that the Moons Eye Plan wouldn't be cast by Obito himself. No bring out the Sasuke sacrifice. [yeah, I'm calling this one starting now... something about the way Sasuke looked at Naruto there at the end. Like he has realized just what Naruto has become and must sacrifice himself to save the world and for Naruto to lead it into peace... great Sasuke becomes a hero changing the wicked ways of his Uchiha ancestors. *pukes*]

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 10:14:24 PM »

Stories where a woman eats a forbidden fruit and everything goes to hell? Yeah not ringing any bells.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 03:38:34 AM »

Stories where a woman eats a forbidden fruit and everything goes to hell? Yeah not ringing any bells.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 06:31:29 AM »

It's always the women. Tsk tsk, and we all fall behind like idiots, tsh men, who's the bigger fool? the fool, or the fool that follows the fool?

<--Is Guilty

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »

It's always the women. Tsk tsk, and we all fall behind like idiots, tsh men, who's the bigger fool? the fool, or the fool that follows the fool?

<--Is Guilty

The original fool is always the lesser, because only a fool goes down alone.  8)

And who knows Kirk. Maybe great minds think alike sort of thing going on here. I don't think like Kishi at all; I haven't seen no perfect sage mode yet, so I'm satisfied that as long as I don't choose Senji, I won't have to worry about any mishaps.

Anyways, I would be satisfied with Sasuke sacrificing himself. The Uchiha finally going extinct wouldn't be too much of an issue at this stage...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 06:00:49 PM »

I like where this is going
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 12:38:29 AM »

I'm still wondering if the Sage of Six Paths inherited his strong body and eyes from his mother, or gained them when he became the Juubi's Jinchurikki.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 01:50:56 AM »

I'll put money that he inherited both from his mother. Remember now, this guy did have to fight the 10-tails before he was able to seal it and eventually break it into pieces.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 05:46:47 AM »

I'll put money that he inherited both from his mother. Remember now, this guy did have to fight the 10-tails before he was able to seal it and eventually break it into pieces.

Did they really fight? I thought he just kind of ate it.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.