Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: The Loose Ends  (Read 1288 times)

Eric

• View Profile
The Loose Ends
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »

In the world of shinobi, legends are born, but more importantly, legends die. And it is because of their deaths that the next generation is forced to step up and start pulling their weight. True power is defined by its founder; hatred, love, or maybe a little booze here and there. Some under the sheets business is always effective in making the next generation no?

Nonetheless, every shinobi had their time of glory. Even more have had their time of shame. With loose ends all around, what is left but to uncover what remains of it? The engimas, the Rare Uchihas, the Tommi flash killers, the pseudo-jinckurii that used to roam the realm in freedom?

The master wood release users, the life of the parties? The casual villager and the hardcore business leader, the creative goddess and the true Kages that never left their village's side, few and far in number and range. All shaping the same realm, but in their own ways.

My name is Eric Nara, and as far as being a shinobi goes, I have almost done it all. I've been an academy student, a genin, a chunin, a tobektsu jonin, a Jonin, an ANBU, a missing ninja, a rogue ninja, a Sannin, a diplomat, a boyfriend, a husband, and even a cross-dressing thrillseeker.

I have not been a Kage, and only recently have I become a jinckurii. But that's alright; because at the end of the day, I already have my ends tied up. Jestar would become the next leader of the Konoha Nara Clan, presuming he lives to such date as I pass, The Nara Scroll will remain in the leader's possession till there is no one left to take the mantel, in which case the secrets of the Leaf's Nara are to be stowed with my dragon companion, Rita, presuming she lives to that point.

Otherwise, the scroll is to be destroyed, to keep the secrets from falling into the wrong hands. The Clan sword, the Blade of Shadows, is to be buried with the last of the Nara leaders, lest another rise. Should they rise, they are to be granted the sword.

As for my body... Well, no one can tell the future, but we still control that future's past, so if possible, I would prefer it to be buried in a small village in Fire Country, marked on a map left within the Nara hideout. Let the tale of Eric the shadow imitator end where it began.

Obviously, most of this is in future tense because Eric hasn't bit the dust yet, but you see the impression of 'loose ends'. Just recently got a book retitled that gave me a flashback to my earliest years here on SL, good ole '08. Other loose ends would probably take the past tense, but for a thrilling effect, the present tense could be used to if it's like, your last moments or something... The choice is yours.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.