Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Ch. 648: A Shinobi's Dream...!  (Read 3572 times)

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Ch. 648: A Shinobi's Dream...!
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:11:50 AM »

"Sh!t just got real..."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:19:58 AM by Hoshimi Uchiha »

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
Naruto 648
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 648
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 09:21:28 AM »

I posted my thread exactly 11 seconds before yours-wow

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 648
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »

Whosoever already had a custom version of the special susano'o (you know who you are) just know that I renew my pact of hatred towards the Uchiha hacks. >_>

Other than that, interesting chapter, finally we get to see the first Kage, all of them. Man though, that Mizukage looked kind of ratchet, even as far as battle hardened shinobi go...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Zojin

• View Profile
Re: Ch. 648: A Shinobi's Dream...!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 08:05:47 PM »

Uchiha hax will only get better after this so Sassgay can once again play catch-up with Naruto.  Not looking forward to it.

On another note, those Kumo nin sure are stylish.  Look at those scarves and pimped collars.  Then you have the Kazekage making things all difficult for everything else >_>;  Why you gotta be that way, man?

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »

Topics Merged.

It was an alright chapter.  :oops:
Is it me or does the First Raikage look a lot like Jimi Hendrix?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:38:53 PM by Camel »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 09:36:53 PM »

I called it.
It's pretty obvious that Madara is planning to impale Hashirama's body with as many chakra receivers as possible, so he can try and take on Obito personally. It's already been shown that Obito can just use Void Jutsu against normal ninjutsu. So he has to use Hashirama and his Senjutsu.

Sasuke is probably thinking the same thing, which is probably why he is dragging Jugo along. Speaking of which, it seems like only a matter of time before Sasuke goes full Perfect Susanoo. I'm just wondering if Kishimoto can keep all the seriousness of this situation if he draws two Perfect Susanoo literally playing tug-o-war with a giant tree.
I wouldn't be surprised if all the Curse Seal kiddies began to do this.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 10:26:56 PM »

I personally loved this chakra, I was a hardcore sasuke fanboy up until he finally killed itachi, this was when I jumped onto team obito and began slowly hating the emo-sasuke and seeing him for what he is, all in all though he is quite skilled! I am not surprised at all with this, though I do not like the comparisons to Madara, he and Naruto, shouldn't be compared to Madara and Hashirama.

Kishimoto always comes up with a way to even their playing field if I could use that term. I don't think we'll see a perfect susano'o just yet but It will be interesting to see what happens next, moving forward. I think Obito is near the end of his existence for sure.

I'm also at odds now in terms of favorites cause since obito implanted the rinnegan I've lost a little love for em' after going jinchuriki I drifted even further away. I liked the tobi era more. Two sharingan ftw. I also wish that we got to see more of obito showing skill back when he had just the two sharingan-but off topic ehem.

I think at the end of it all it's going to be Sasuke and Naruto left standing, then history is somehow going to repeat itself with the Sasuke-Naruto rivalry, the fact that one's an uchiha and the other's not is going to be the only comparison I give to Hashi and Madara. I can't wait to see the story continue.

I also don't think we're at the end of the series, everyone is worried that at the end of the war, the manga is done. The current generation is still very young I can't wait to see what happens next!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 01:06:04 AM »

Is it me or does the First Raikage look a lot like Jimi Hendrix?

I love you....

On a side note I liked the chapter and looking into the mind of the first a little more. His flashbacks are boss!!!

Oh and hats of to Kage with his Sage Enhanced Susano'o thingy. About time Kishi trolls someone else's skills besides my old character's. Guess with Uetto gone he cant any more though :twisted: And to think I was developing a type of Medic Ninjutsu that was going to be epic  :smt059... I think I showed a little of it to Fakiwan perhaps.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 02:25:09 AM »

If only Faki knew how to rp. >>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 04:55:27 AM »

I had preferred Naruto over Sasuke, but then... Itachi came along and kicked Sasuke's ass in part I, and I had a new love... No homo, but everything about Itachi just got me going when he first showed up.

Then he turned good guy. I mean, he was still badass, but *he could have worked so well as an ultimate villain for the series over Obito.

If there are any of the Uchiha hacks that I truly envied, it had to be the genjutsu.

*on topic to the chapter itself, I honestly feel Itachi, had it not been for circumstance, could have been easily equated to Madara in terms of power. Madara's large susano'o woulda been nothing more but a super large target to hit with his super sword. ^_^

Nevertheless, it irritates me a little bit how Hashirama acted, even as Hokage. Tobirama honestly struck me more to heart as a Hokage to get things done, with Hashi merely the voter pleaser.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:57:57 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 08:41:43 AM »

Hashirama is gifted, mega-powered idiot.
Madara is a gifted, mega-powered genius.

I agree there with what you say about Itachi's potential I don't think he could've been a better villain than Madara though, I really like Madara's background story and logic. I also like the way he and Obito explains things in the simple winners, losers way. Makes so much sense, I'm all onboard with the Moon's Eye Plan.

This is Hoshimi and I approve of this message (Y).

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 05:14:32 PM »

There are still winners and there are still losers even in the Eye of the Moon plan; the controller of the technique is the winner, and everyone else are losers. There is a reason Madara is adamant about regaining control of the Plan.

I suppose, though, Madara (as he became intentioned to be the main villain) did eventually have a better 'bad guy' backstory, Itachi was maneuvered to being a good guy sometime in part II, maybe even before the Sasuke-Itachi fight.

Nonetheless, circumstance has made Madara more fitting for the role, as as circumstance has practically wiped out the prominent Nara cast. :(

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »

Who cares about the Nara population  :smt078

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2013, 05:42:45 AM »

Who cares about the Nara population  :smt078

:evil:  :-x 

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 17 queries.