Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 654  (Read 6932 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« on: November 06, 2013, 12:10:52 PM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/654/3

I don't want to spoil too much, though I sure do have some comments on this latest chapter. See the black front below and consider it a spoiler:

Warning, the below black text contains spoiler information regarding the chapter. Read onward at your own peril!  8) You have been warned!

My summary, was of how anti-climatic that was. Talk no jutsu just got a genjutsu additions. I kind of wish talk no jutsu worked in SL every now and again, it would make fights so much more like Naruto's. xD

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Akasaka Rakudo

Re: 654
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 06:25:12 PM »

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 04:26:54 AM »

And then there was nothing again, except he lost all the power of Juubi....

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 04:39:00 AM »

I'm still waiting for the inevitable showdown with Madara and let's not forget Kakashi popping up somewhere along the way to miraculously save the day.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 06:03:37 AM »

I'm still waiting for the series to end.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 06:27:25 AM »

I don't want to spoil too much, though I sure do have some comments on this latest chapter. See the black front below and consider it a spoiler:

Warning, the below black text contains spoiler information regarding the chapter. Read onward at your own peril!  8) You have been warned!

My summary, was of how anti-climatic that was. Talk no jutsu just got a genjutsu additions. I kind of wish talk no jutsu worked in SL every now and again, it would make fights so much more like Naruto's. xD

People at SL talk to much for that.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 02:26:36 PM »

And don't talk enough in other cases. Rather words are replaced with sneers, which accomplish nothing but the opposite of the dreaded Talk no Jutsu (in other words they're bland and much longer).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 02:27:09 PM by Angra Mainyu »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 03:15:07 PM »

No such thing as talk too much.  :D At least not in a RPing game built on people talking each other in and out of this and that. xD
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Zenaku

• Godaime Raikage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »

I believe Orochimaru will troll everybody and do something very decisive
Zenaku is a Godaime Raikage
Title: Grand Raikage
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Born as Warlord of the Kaguya Ichizoku
Born as Child of Prophecy to the Toads of Myōbokuzan.
Born as Senji of the Forest
Born as Grand Master of the Uchiha Ichizoku
Orochimaru Kills: 234

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 08:18:55 PM »

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-579-page-16.html

He has a new body, being completely composed of Hashirama's cells. Sage Mode Oro is imminent.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 02:03:21 AM »

He has a new body, being completely composed of Hashirama's cells. Sage Mode Oro is imminent.

Hasn't he technically been in sage mode much of the time? Just that he couldn't amplify his power with Juugo's cells because he didn't have a body that could handle it.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 06:04:26 PM »

Hasn't he technically been in sage mode much of the time? Just that he couldn't amplify his power with Juugo's cells because he didn't have a body that could handle it.
Not really. He only seems to have some knowledge and training about it, but as said before, he hasn't found a suitable body to handle it until now. One sign of this may be his eye markings. Jiraiya had similar facial markings, which expanded when he went into Sage Mode. Kabuto as well, which expanded too. Hashirama and Naruto seem to be the only exceptions to this. (No distinct facial markings, until they go Sage Mode.) There's also the fact that Orochimaru was able to absorb his own chakras out of Kabuto, who was still in Sage Mode.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 07:55:47 PM »

Not really. He only seems to have some knowledge and training about it, but as said before, he hasn't found a suitable body to handle it until now. One sign of this may be his eye markings. Jiraiya had similar facial markings, which expanded when he went into Sage Mode. Kabuto as well, which expanded too. Hashirama and Naruto seem to be the only exceptions to this. (No distinct facial markings, until they go Sage Mode.) There's also the fact that Orochimaru was able to absorb his own chakras out of Kabuto, who was still in Sage Mode.

Perhaps something to do with perfecting it?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 12:58:51 AM »

I've been under the impression that Kabut has been in sage mode almost the entire time since we've seen him be fully integrated with Oro's DNA (that creepster). But, Jiraya's distinct markings of sage mode didn't appear till he went into sage mode, those red lines purely decoration. 

Nevertheless, if acquiring the Jugo Clan power would allow for theoretically infinite Sage mode, then heck, I would go looking for a suitable body to get into as well. :D

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »

I've been under the impression that Kabut has been in sage mode almost the entire time since we've seen him be fully integrated with Oro's DNA (that creepster). But, Jiraya's distinct markings of sage mode didn't appear till he went into sage mode, those red lines purely decoration. 

Nevertheless, if acquiring the Jugo Clan power would allow for theoretically infinite Sage mode, then heck, I would go looking for a suitable body to get into as well. :D

I don't know if I buy Juugo being in Sage Mode all the time.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 17 queries.