Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 658  (Read 4459 times)

Akasaka Rakudo

Naruto 658
« on: December 11, 2013, 07:14:10 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/658

Susanoo is no longer a Sharingan jutsu, Madara can do it without eyes. Seems legit.

Kage

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 658
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 07:56:44 AM »

I understand that Madara is Madara Uchiha. But even this has gotten ridiculous. ._.

Though I am surprised that even with Sage Mode, complete Susanoo and Senjuness, Madara was able to withstand an assault of the combined strength of all the Tailed Beasts and lose only an arm.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 08:11:22 AM »

Imagine if he just implanted a Rinnegan-colored paper bomb...

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 04:11:03 PM »

He just, popped it in there... Like it was a friggen pill...  :-?

And his survival of all of those tailed beast blows, is ludicrious, even for Madara.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 06:51:25 PM »

Madara is a true SL character... seems legit.

Akasaka Rakudo

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 07:39:29 PM »

Madara honestly makes no sense at this point. I could understand him MAYBE surviving because of durability from Sage Mode but he got riddled with holes from Shukaku's attack, which should have dropped him instantly. He is apparently has the same immortality as Hidan.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:41 PM »

Madara honestly makes no sense at this point. I could understand him MAYBE surviving because of durability from Sage Mode but he got riddled with holes from Shukaku's attack, which should have dropped him instantly. He is apparently has the same immortality as Hidan.

Like I said he is a SL character. Probably taking advantage of the life force and instant healing having the First implanted into him grants. He said the First could heal to such a degree.

The man is just a beast I guess... Also perhaps once you unlock the Sharingan jutsu you can use them without needing the eyes? That one got me.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 09:20:06 PM »

The man is just a beast I guess... Also perhaps once you unlock the Sharingan jutsu you can use them without needing the eyes? That one got me.

I'd think that so long as the technique doesn't rely on a possessing a field of vision, then it can be used regardless of having the eyes for it or not. Susanoo manifests from around the user, rather than straight from their eyes. Techniques like Kamui and Amaterasu though, should not be possible without possessing the eyes.

Even so, it's still silly.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 10:36:57 PM »

I'd think that so long as the technique doesn't rely on a possessing a field of vision, then it can be used regardless of having the eyes for it or not. Susanoo manifests from around the user, rather than straight from their eyes. Techniques like Kamui and Amaterasu though, should not be possible without possessing the eyes.

Even so, it's still silly.
Eye-less Susanoo did seem like something that was pulled out of nowhere. And Madara conveniently getting his right Rinnegan eye by the end of the chapter also made Obito even more unneeded now. Unless of course, my 2 >1 eye theory is correct. If so, we can expect this by next week.

Or heck, maybe this instead.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:46:26 PM by Kage »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 11:16:39 PM »

Well Madara himself stated he needed both to reach his true level of power but hell at this point anything goes.

Also. I wasn't aware one could break a seal through sheer force. I mean I know Sasuke override Danzo's fuinjutsu that time but that is what came to the biggest shock to me. He should be sealed right now... I have a feeling this is gonna be abused. Especially by Edo Zombies >.>
Can't kill em, and now you can just break free from a seal.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 11:22:39 PM »

Well Madara himself stated he needed both to reach his true level of power but hell at this point anything goes.

Also. I wasn't aware one could break a seal through sheer force. I mean I know Sasuke override Danzo's fuinjutsu that time but that is what came to the biggest shock to me. He should be sealed right now... I have a feeling this is gonna be abused. Especially by Edo Zombies >.>
Can't kill em, and now you can just break free from a seal.

I'd think though it'd depend on the seal's functionality, strength, and the entrapped's own power. That seal essentially focused on sandwiching him in a layer of sand. That's a pretty lousy seal, c'mon, and not really surprising that even a half-baked Susanoo could break its way out of it. Then again I don't think anybody expected him to be able to use Susanoo at all.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 05:00:50 AM »

I think the reason why Madara's injuries were not as severe as anticipated was because he was in "sage mode". I mean, how else would he be capable of fighting without the ability to sense his opponent somehow.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/658/4

In regards to the "eyeless" susanoo. I can understand that since Itachi did not have his sharingan active after summoning susanoo (Chapter 392). But honestly, that's the only sharingan technique that doesn't require looking at something. >.> 

EDIT: Also I would like to add that he was still in Sage Mode after he broke out of that seal.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/658/12

So I don't think it's fair to compare the strength of a seal towards Madara who's in Sage Mode. >.>
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:51:05 AM by Mei »

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 07:52:29 AM »

So I don't think it's fair to compare the strength a seal towards Madara who's in Sage Mode. >.>

God knows the kind of horrors that Kishi has in store for this Sage Mode + Rinnegan combo...

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 06:54:40 AM »

God knows the kind of horrors that Kishi has in store for this Sage Mode + Rinnegan combo...

Wow, I just realized that. Madara + Rinnegan + Sage Mode. Geez....

In a way, I am kind of glad that happened. I want to know more about the Rinnegan, specifically learning more countermeasures against it. >.>

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 03:03:49 PM »

Wow, I just realized that. Madara + Rinnegan + Sage Mode. Geez....

In a way, I am kind of glad that happened. I want to know more about the Rinnegan, specifically learning more countermeasures against it. >.>

It's not that hard to counter really, well typically would be a better word.

I just hate the idea of a sealing technique being broken like that. Guess its am Uzumaki thing lol.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 17 queries.