Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Sage mode Cancellation Bug  (Read 3074 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Sage mode Cancellation Bug
« on: April 19, 2015, 05:32:56 PM »

If you start to gather natural energy, use curse seal, and then use that extra chakra to summon Shima and Fukusaku (the two elder toad sages) using the 7 chakra point combo (which saves 1 chakra use compared to summoning them independently for 4 points each) you have the option to use the amphibian technique.

When clicking on it, it then proceeds to auto-enter you into a 60 or so turn sage mode. However, since I never pressed enter sage mode, the gathering natural energy debuff is still active.

What in the actual what? The screenshot of the page that tipped me off that something was off shows the debuff and the buff active at the same time. My guess is that they are not supposed to both be applied to a character at the same time as each other.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:39:49 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Sage mode Cancellation Bug
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:07:13 PM »

What's the problem here?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 01:08:32 PM »

"This technique is used by Shima and Fukasaku to fuse with Jiraiya. It maximises the sage chakra for the person they are fused to and allows them to access Sage Mode."

The Amphibian Technique automatically puts you in sage mode.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 06:27:48 PM »

If you look at the screen cap, he's got both manual gathering and sage mode going, at the same time. Normally it shouldn't work, since when you enter mode the manual gather option should shut off until you exit it.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 11:38:29 PM »

If you can Eric, please send a petition on the server and I'll move it up into the appropriate category; not much can be done on the forums with bugs like these. (Since I too ran into a bug with the Mokuton module and I had to petition it in-game)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 03:58:51 AM »

If you can Eric, please send a petition on the server and I'll move it up into the appropriate category; not much can be done on the forums with bugs like these. (Since I too ran into a bug with the Mokuton module and I had to petition it in-game)

Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. Right on then.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.