Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Syndicates  (Read 2282 times)

Yamasukage

• your foolish plans can never faze my foolishness
    • View Profile
Syndicates
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:50:43 PM »

I would like to ask if you could create syndicate organization options such as to allow syndicate leaders or members to create such members to create criminal organizations like the Akatsuki or any type of organizations where theyy could be petty thiefs robbing nearby passers or evil masterminds who invade villages trying to take over them so they could sell the village control to the highest bidder or use the village to add to their on personal collection of arsenals in which they could attack other villages whenever they like or a another organization which steals tailed beasts or demons from other users and sells it to the highest bidder if not keep the power to themselves
This option would allow users the joy of joining syndicates or fighting against them

What would change : it will provide more freedom for syndicates and a bit more flexiblity within the game

How would it change : syndicates would have more purpose

How does it benefit us : more users will be attracted to the game

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Syndicates
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 11:41:28 PM »

So, you are asking for more options for clans? Currently, that is what it reads like (the lack of punctuation is of note, but beside the current point).

If you mean create a whole 'nother system for specifically syndicates, I think it would be more probable to just use the clan system and add on to it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.