Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Matatabi/Nibi  (Read 7548 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Matatabi/Nibi
« on: May 21, 2014, 11:00:31 PM »

I'm facing Rinn for the Two-Tailed beast in zone 9. He accepted my challenge after we voided the Kusa village rp due to a few issues. The fight started about 10 days ago and we both from there posted regularly. About a day or two into the fight he went inactive for two whole days. It didn't bother me, wasn't that long. However after that post he's been inactive since then. 6 days almost 7 according to the website. I don't mind waiting every now and then, but a reason or him telling me he's going to be away would have been considerate of him. You're probably wondering why am I bringing this up if I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it for now, but I fear he'll continue to do this for the course of the fight. While he may actually be busy in RL that doesn't give him free pass to post every 7 days as he pleases. I'm sure if it was the other way he'd feel the same. As of now this topic serves to show that I have messaged him about the fight and am keeping track of the rp of the fight and have called for a judge to witness any further issues that may come about. Until such issues arise, if any, this thread will be locked and reopened when needed.

Update 2/26/14 7 pm EST

11 days since he was last logged on.

5/28/14

Pms were sent out to all current kage of; Suna, Oto, Kiri, Iwa, Konoha, Ame, Kusa(Former kage), and Kumo.
Pms were sent out to all current hosts; Except Zenaku (He hops on every week or so)

Of those Kage, Kiri, Iwa, Kumo, Kusa(hotaru) and Konoha have ruled in my favor of stripping him.
Of those hosts;

Sanbi - Isaribi
Yonbi - Bocc
Rokubi - Xia
Nanabi - Shinko

All have favored with me.

I also have pm'ed other noteworthy(Or just regular rp-like people;

Darkshinobi; In favor
Trev; In favor
Genesis; In favor
Hono; In favor
Styx; In favor
TheCurse; In favor
Toshiro; In favor
Kyu; Too lazy to get involved

| No one yet has replied against me, that's why they're all in favor |

(I will add more if they reply or I find someone else to add)

Froum topic link sent out to those mentioned, or at least those online. :/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:18:54 AM by Shadowxx »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Matatabi/Nibi
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 05:07:46 AM »

Topic is now open.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 05:20:16 AM »

I set up guidelines to why I would be in favor; I'll post what I said.

"Jinchuuriki are entered to two weeks of inactivity before being stripped. If he has been online and has posted in your fight within a two week period, I do not think you are within your right to strip him. If he has been online and has not posted in your fight in two weeks, I'd support stripping him so long as he is given a warning and a couple of days to correct the issue. If he has neither been online nor posted, then I support stripping him."

Cut and dry, methinks.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Hotaru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 05:30:38 AM »

I agree with Isa, rules are pretty clear on this one.
Sophie: They say that the best blaze burns brightest, when circumstances are at their worst.

Calcifer: Yeah, but no-one really believes that. Come on, let's be honest.

sploofmoof

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 05:37:06 AM »

I'm not lazy, I just have no opinion on what should happen with the Bijuu.  (Other than their removal from SL, but I'm not really pulling for that.)

Or rather my unprofessional opinion is "I don't care."

My professional reaction is "Hey follow those rules you have written out for just this situation!"
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:38:05 AM by sploofmoof »

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 05:43:27 AM »

The rules are clear here.
As stated, one needs to be active every two weeks; if they cannot, they are not eligible to host the Tailed Beast.
I would suggest that Rinn has seven days to get on and actively respond; if he does not or becomes inactive again then the beast should be stripped away.
If any can contact Rinn in reality then they should do so now; contacting him on SL doesn't seem to work.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 05:44:30 AM »

The rules are clear here.
As stated, one needs to be active every two weeks; if they cannot, they are not eligible to host the Tailed Beast.
I would suggest that Rinn has seven days to get on and actively respond; if he does not or becomes inactive again then the beast should be stripped away.
If any can contact Rinn in reality then they should do so now; contacting him on SL doesn't seem to work.

Genesis has messaged a friend who has contact with Rinn in RL, said that he didn't respond.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 05:45:18 AM »

Like I said to Shadow, I'm in favor of Rinn being stripped because of the following;

- Anyone who knows Rinn knows that he will go for extended periods of time without logging on.
- Even in times when he does log on, he will simply sit there and not respond to PMs or post, perhaps to stop himself from getting voided.
-From what I see, today is the fourteenth day(?) without him posting, so that qualifies as being stripped, no?
-None the less, there would be three to five days before Rinn would post, drawing out the fight. I know there isn't anything exactly against that, but still.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 05:55:47 AM »

Why even hold a bijuu if you're not going to even rp? C'mon people.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 05:56:11 AM »

Rinn should be stripped. I don't see why he'd be given more time when he was well aware of the rules. Since it is an old school bijuu challenge we should use the old rules and give the 2 tails to Shadow.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 05:59:59 AM »

I am taking the tails. The fight was accepted as said after Kusa rp was void. That was more time wasted. I've spent a month at least trying to take this from Rinn I will not wait another month for it. (2 week grace for the new host if I remember)

It is not my fault that he is so inactive I'm not going to be punished because he cannot get on. It doesn't go to Kusa, that's ludicrous.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 06:12:37 AM »

Rinn hasn't been online in 13 days--he has one day left.
I support the strip in this case, but I also support giving him that one last day.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 06:13:56 AM »

I support the strip in this case, but I also support giving him that one last day.

Today is the 14th day. I started this early so it wouldn't get prolonged even longer. I've been waiting patiently a month.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 06:14:28 AM »

I thought it had been 14 already, so yeah then after tomorrow he should be stripped. I just thought some people wanted to give him more days after that which I did not agree to.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 06:15:06 AM »

Guys, calm down. We don't need to strip and humiliate him in front of everyone. Just take the Tailed Beast and let him keep his clothes on.

19 hours as of this post to be exact.

On another note, should he be left alive after being stripped?
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.