Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Matatabi/Nibi  (Read 7496 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Matatabi/Nibi
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 06:16:00 AM »

Guys, calm down. We don't need to strip and humiliate him in front of everyone. Just take the Tailed Beast and let him keep his clothes on.

Rinn hasn't been online in 13 days--he has one day left.
I support the strip in this case, but I also support giving him that one last day.
19 hours as of this post to be exact.

On another note, should he be left alive after being stripped?

I'd love to take his body, but he has the beast under genjutsu not sealed in him. So I don't know. Something else to be talked about.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 06:17:12 AM »

Unless the battle was agreed to be IC then I would say nothing changes but ownership of the bijuu.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 06:18:44 AM »

Unless the battle was agreed to be IC then I would say nothing changes but ownership of the bijuu.

From what I understand it's IC, I haven't rp'ed anywhere else because of that.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Angra Mainyu

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 06:19:06 AM »

On another note, should he be left alive after being stripped?
I support the offing of his head.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2014, 06:21:13 AM »

Old bijuu fights would generally start by the agreement of it being OOC or IC. If no one specified than it is OOC by default.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2014, 06:23:04 AM »

Old bijuu fights would generally start by the agreement of it being OOC or IC. If no one specified than it is OOC by default.

It's been too long for me to go back and look. 14 days + and all since he last messaged me.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2014, 06:24:06 AM »

It's been too long for me to go back and look. 14 days + and all since he last messaged me.

Then I would say sorry, but you just get the bijuu.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2014, 06:25:43 AM »

Why would I go against him not being IC? I'm just saying. We're trying to kill each other not dance.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 06:27:23 AM »

Why would I go against him not being IC? I'm just saying. We're trying to kill each other not dance.

I frequently did them OOC unless I REALLY wanted to kill the other person because they are much less likely to kick up a fit for weeks on end if their lives are not on the line.

Unless you have something saying it is IC or Rinn agrees that this fight is IC then it would be considered OOC, in my opinion.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2014, 06:28:37 AM »

My opinion? Stop being picky.

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

Let's just be happy with stripping him of the beast? o.o Because, you know, that's the real prize here.

Also, as for the whole 'There is nineteen hours left' since when did we count down to the exact hour? xD The fact that it's 13+ any amount of hours means that we are currently upon the 14th day of him not posting. o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2014, 06:31:37 AM »

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

Let's just be happy with stripping him of the beast? o.o Because, you know, that's the real prize here.

Also, as for the whole 'There is nineteen hours left' since when did we count down to the exact hour? xD The fact that it's 13+ any amount of hours means that we are currently upon the 14th day of him not posting. o.o

For me the fight was IC as I have said. That's why I didn't rp anywhere else while fighting him. I'm pretty damn sure we both had that in mind. No, I can't prove it. So if it is just the beast I will take it, though I believe 100% he was set IC as well.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 06:34:41 AM »

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

For me the fight was IC as I have said. That's why I didn't rp anywhere else while fighting him. I'm pretty damn sure we both had that in mind. No, I can't prove it. So if it is just the beast I will take it, though I believe 100% he was set IC as well.

I had the exact same situation when I fought Kage as Rakudo.

I was literally telling Kage in pm's, "I wonder whose going to be Amekage after you're dead IC due to me killing you in this fight."

But we never said it was an IC fight, obviously I thought it was. Yet Kage still walks the earth.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 06:36:54 AM »

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

I had the exact same situation when I fought Kage as Rakudo.

I was literally telling Kage in pm's, "I wonder whose going to be Amekage after you're dead IC due to me killing you in this fight."

But we never said it was an IC fight, obviously I thought it was. Yet Kage still walks the earth.

Guess I'll head back to Kusa to kill his ass again.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2014, 06:37:26 AM »

Use his beast to do it, so I can laugh.

Because that'd be ironically funny.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2014, 06:37:47 AM »

Should kill Kage for me on the way there.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.