Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Matatabi/Nibi  (Read 7497 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Matatabi/Nibi
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2014, 06:38:29 AM »

Use his beast to do it, so I can laugh.

Because that'd be ironically funny.

I would out of spite, but I'll need to think about it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2014, 06:38:39 AM »

My opinion? Stop being picky.

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

Let's just be happy with stripping him of the beast? o.o Because, you know, that's the real prize here.

Also, as for the whole 'There is nineteen hours left' since when did we count down to the exact hour? xD The fact that it's 13+ any amount of hours means that we are currently upon the 14th day of him not posting. o.o

For me the fight was IC as I have said. That's why I didn't rp anywhere else while fighting him. I'm pretty damn sure we both had that in mind. No, I can't prove it. So if it is just the beast I will take it, though I believe 100% he was set IC as well.

I would take the Biju now, as that is obviously your right since he waited too long to post. However, as for his death, why not just wait until you hear from him personally about whether he thought the battle was IC or OOC. If it turns out to be IC, then he will be dead, if OOC, he won't be dead, and in the meantime, it's not like he's going to go anywhere anyway.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2014, 06:40:26 AM »

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

Let's just be happy with stripping him of the beast? o.o Because, you know, that's the real prize here.

Also, as for the whole 'There is nineteen hours left' since when did we count down to the exact hour? xD The fact that it's 13+ any amount of hours means that we are currently upon the 14th day of him not posting. o.o

For me the fight was IC as I have said. That's why I didn't rp anywhere else while fighting him. I'm pretty damn sure we both had that in mind. No, I can't prove it. So if it is just the beast I will take it, though I believe 100% he was set IC as well.

I would take the Biju now, as that is obviously your right since he waited too long to post. However, as for his death, why not just wait until you hear from him personally about whether he thought the battle was IC or OOC. If it turns out to be IC, then he will be dead, if OOC, he won't be dead, and in the meantime, it's not like he's going to go anywhere anyway.

That's where he can go "Shit I don't wanna die." OCC, OCC, OCC.

So to kill him anyways, I'm heading to Kusa again. <3
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2014, 06:47:08 AM »

I can take the beast now, right?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2014, 06:47:41 AM »

If Shadow wants him dead, then his plan to go to Kusa is the only way.

The only argument of Rinn dying would be if he had it sealed in him, which he didn't. For all we know, the fight could've ended with Shadow slapping Rinn so hard across  his face that he passed out.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »

Well it is 11:50 by me. So if he's in this time zone he's got 10 mins to post. 

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »

Well it is 11:50 by me. So if he's in this time zone he's got 10 mins to post.

Hah, that'd be a fucked up thing.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2014, 06:52:16 AM »

If someone makes an acad Rinn and posts at 11:59 and claims to be him it TOTALLY is not me messing with you, FYI.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2014, 06:53:02 AM »

If someone makes an acad Rinn and posts at 11:59 and claims to be him it TOTALLY is not me messing with you, FYI.

Thanks, that would've been my first thought. Whew.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2014, 06:55:18 AM »

"I want a beast!"

"I want him dead!"

That's where he can go "Shit I don't wanna die." OCC, OCC, OCC.

So to kill him anyways, I'm heading to Kusa again. <3

My bad, I realize why that's true now, I just hadn't seen all of the posts yet by the time mine went up. Whoops. But yeah, I mean, just take the biju (In a few more minutes) and then go to Kusa and kill him.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2014, 07:23:03 AM »

Yeah, what everyone else said. Strip the biju, he isn't dead. Generally people don't have their character killed for being inactive, that's just too mean.

Anyway, lock?
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2014, 07:26:24 AM »

LOCK YAY. Thanks everyone. <3

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.