Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Question.  (Read 3883 times)

Kobayashi Toshiro

• View Profile
Question.
« on: June 03, 2014, 11:33:16 PM »

Question:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuummm, i just thought about this... How in the world did Orochimaru/Kabuto find Madara's body. :? Obito and Zetsu were the only two beings who knew he was alive. I mean i died in a wilderness cavern near Kirigakure. I doubt Zetsu would've revealed his location to anyone and Obito for sure wouldnt.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Question.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 12:20:04 AM »

Question:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuummm, i just thought about this... How in the world did Orochimaru/Kabuto find Madara's body. :? Obito and Zetsu were the only two beings who knew he was alive. I mean i died in a wilderness cavern near Kirigakure. I doubt Zetsu would've revealed his location to anyone and Obito for sure wouldnt.

Here is my headcanon; they did not NEED to find Madara's body. Nagato's body had Madara's eyes in it, so in theory, from the eyes, Kabuto could have gotten DNA to reserruct Madara and some DNA to reserruct Nagato in one fell swoop.

That would bring up the question as to why Kabuto did not take the eyes, to which I can only answer that he just didn't want to. If Kabuto had access to Nagato's body, then he also had access to Madara's DNA.

On the other hand, maybe he did go to the area in Kusagakure's country (mind you, Obito was on a mission when the cave collapsed and Zetzu rescued him, so I highly doubt that he was all the way on the other side of the world when he woke up) and just so happened to find Madara's corpse.

I like my first headcanon idea first though, as it kills the bird of Nagato and Madara with one stone.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kobayashi Toshiro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 05:50:15 AM »

Yeah but Madara was spawned with his same armor. DNA doesn't bring clothes with you. :?

Why would Kabuto replace Madara's garments in particular? In recovering the bodies they were just taken with their original burried clother. :?

Besides, he would definitely be closest to giving the original Akatsuki members back their clothes, however, they appeared without the red clouds garments. None of the restored members are seen with their old clothes: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130111162505/naruto/images/thumb/9/94/Akatsuki_revived.png/1000px-Akatsuki_revived.png .

That's why im asking how did he find Madara though?! :?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 06:15:42 AM »

Madara had EMS though, which means he switched eyes. So his eyes should have revived Izuna, not Madara.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 07:07:16 AM »

Well he didn't have to directly find Madar's dead body you know. He could have just gotten it from within Konoha at some point from something of Madara's. There are a bunch of ways it could have happened.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 04:04:31 AM »

Madara had EMS though, which means he switched eyes. So his eyes should have revived Izuna, not Madara.

I always thought the EMS was when two sets of sharingan were "combined" somehow through off-screen magic, not that someone just switched for a new set.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 04:09:13 AM »

I always thought the EMS was when two sets of sharingan were "combined" somehow through off-screen magic, not that someone just switched for a new set.

Same here.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 02:48:00 PM »

Valley of the End. If you guys forgot, Hashirama and Madara's battle was what made that entire valley. Not to mention that Madara was stabbed and spilled various amounts of blood, and probably hair, in that area.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 01:12:26 AM »

Valley of the End. If you guys forgot, Hashirama and Madara's battle was what made that entire valley. Not to mention that Madara was stabbed and spilled various amounts of blood, and probably hair, in that area.

Outside in the elements, after nearly a hundred years though? I think that is kind of stretching the limits of DNA preservation just a bit.

It was not off-screen magic. You take out your eyes and replace it with a new set; if compatible and the eyes received are not already completely darkened, then the symbolic "combination" of the eyes is complete, though the user's own mangekyou powers manifests instead of the powers of the original owner of the new eyes.

In short, Uchiha eyes were designed by "nature" to avert blindness by finding a new host, if you want to look at it that way. The combination might not work if the eyes are merely traded, though the canon has neither confirmed nor denied this.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kyutu - Super King -

• Yep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 02:23:40 AM »

Snip.

So you're going to question DNA preservation, but not instant magic eye transplants?
>INB4 banned for opinions.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 04:28:43 AM »

Snip.

So you're going to question DNA preservation, but not instant magic eye transplants?

It's hardly instant, Sasuke was in recovery long enough that he was complaining about it.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 09:08:38 AM »

Snip.

It's hardly instant, Sasuke was in recovery long enough that he was complaining about it.

Madara just had big dumb healing powers, cleverly called Healing Power.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Power

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 12:45:20 PM »

Snip.

Yes.  :cool: As Sabu put it, the tranplants are not instant unless you are Madara with Hashi fusion.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2014, 07:44:29 AM »

Outside in the elements, after nearly a hundred years though? I think that is kind of stretching the limits of DNA preservation just a bit.

It was not off-screen magic. You take out your eyes and replace it with a new set; if compatible and the eyes received are not already completely darkened, then the symbolic "combination" of the eyes is complete, though the user's own mangekyou powers manifests instead of the powers of the original owner of the new eyes.

In short, Uchiha eyes were designed by "nature" to avert blindness by finding a new host, if you want to look at it that way. The combination might not work if the eyes are merely traded, though the canon has neither confirmed nor denied this.

@ the first part

I'm not so sure about your time line here. I highly doubt that was a hundred years ago from the current time in Naruto. I could be wrong but I am sure that Tsunada may have been around during this time as we know the 1st was when she was little so now she is only like 50 something I think. Oro could have very well been around and got that DNA perhaps. It is a long shot but possible. I mean we know that he got Hashirama DNA somewhere so it is possible.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 12:52:21 PM »

Sasuke's comment during his battle with Itachi regarding the possibility of Madara being alive. I am sure he used something on that kind of time scale, but alas, I could be wrong. Not to mention Madara didn't die when he was supposed to die, so I would put that as a maybe.

Tsunade, according to the wiki, is currently between 54-55 years old; the Third Hokage was between 68-69 at the time of his death. If we factor in that the 2nd passed on the position of Hokage after the passing of the 1st (ironically enough, the series makes it seems like Tobirama outlived Hashirama) then that battle had to have at least been 70-ish years ago.

That's still a long time in the open elements of the Valley of the End. The earliest Orochimaru could have gotten the DNA would have been maybe 40 or so odd years ago. The bloodstains from armor would have sufficed for Hashi and Tobi, which apparently the village kept if I recall correctly.

All in all, I think there would have been too much time passing for the DNA to have remained in a state that could actually be found and used for Edo Tensei canon-wise.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.