Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Kiri op seals

Let 'em have it
Don't let 'em have it
Let them have it, though modify it

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: SSM Scroll  (Read 9758 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: SSM Scroll
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 08:18:45 AM »

I have one question to bring up, why now? Why was this bought up now, when the claims on those seals were made months ago?

I can have my say in this topic since I was formerly the leader of the SSM. *coughs* Enishi

Cuz the Akatsuki thought they could take advantage of my absence and start harassing people who cannot/will not defend themselves?

Thanks for listening to Trev. That doesn't even make any sense in the first place.

We've not made any changes to it, we've been discussing it. Because it is broken and needs to be fixed.

I don't think anyone is under the impression that we were going to make a new seal for you guys and then pm you later and go, "Hey, this is how your thing works now."

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2014, 08:56:12 AM »

I applaud everyone for listening to Trev.  :oops:
This still isn't the answer that I am looking for...

Because it is broken and needs to be fixed.

A lot of things are broken on here. We're talking about a shonen series, where something new is introduced; people will flock to claim it.

Then again, I never had any problems when I was owner of the "Unnamed Scroll", in fact I actually activated every single tag on Shibuki and destroyed the scroll on my person along with another sword.
A critically-injured Kyu found the debris in character and returned it to Kirigakure, he had the option of taking it but he didn't.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2014, 09:41:47 AM »

A lot of things are broken on here. We're talking about a shonen series, where something new is introduced; people will flock to claim it.

Then again, I never had any problems when I was owner of the "Unnamed Scroll", in fact I actually activated every single tag on Shibuki and destroyed the scroll on my person along with another sword.
A critically-injured Kyu found the debris in character and returned it to Kirigakure, he had the option of taking it but he didn't.

And Kyu should still be dead since he tried to block an attack you likened to C0 with a wood release jutsu.

Things are left alone till someone brings them up. Shadow decided to bring this up, so here we are.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2014, 10:09:20 AM »

And Kyu should still be dead since he tried to block an attack you likened to C0 with a wood release jutsu.

Things are left alone till someone brings them up. Shadow decided to bring this up, so here we are.

And you should still be permabanned. Should we bring that up?
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2014, 10:24:12 AM »

I am still perma-banned, none of those accounts have had the ban removed.

I suggest we lock this topic since Isa cannot control himself.

Mioku can get back to us when they redo the seal and the topic can be opened again then, if it needs to be.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »

Please stay inside the RP when you're in the RP thread.

You may discuss personal matters outside the thread, but please be polite.

Thank you for listening.  :twisted:
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2014, 01:57:25 PM »

The wielded of the sword can Reverse summon it or something to the scroll if they are to be defeated.

No, the second most popular option is to void it altogether. Kiri in my opinion ''should'' not be allowed to get it back to the scroll if the wielder is defeated in battle. We need to make it where the swords are to made obtainable without a full scale attack on the village itself to get the scroll which seals the swords.

That being said;

\If they are in a battle and lose, the sword goes to the victor. (IC-Death match)
\The scroll can seal all swords not in use, obviously.
\The wielder can de-summon the sword back into the scroll when NOT IN battle and summon it. (?)
\If a wielder is to be removed from the group under circumstances such as going rouge or otherwise ill intent towards the village, the sword can be summoned back to the scroll. Has to be done IC by someone in the village. PUBLICLY. [Zone or Kiri, anywhere really] (?)
\Trading the sword is to be permitted. [There is no way IC to know that.] Trades have to be IC.

These all are to counter the knowing without really knowing thing that the scroll had been doing.

If a wielder leaves the village and trades it IC there's nothing Kiri can do about it. If the wielder leaves Kiri and the village knows about it and BEFORE the trade happens they can summon it back.

Basically Kiri cannot do anything unless it is known IC and the swords cannot be traded/given/stolen unless IC.

1) Okay

2)Alright

3) What if they do it the second a potential fighter enters their area? Seem plausible since the battle hasn't "started" yet.

4)Now this is a tricky one. We can presume that they have to have knowledge of the defection? Honestly, I would prefer them not to be able to return the sword under these circumstances either, especially since:

5) There are ways to know that a sword has been traded IC; I mean, other than being there, I guess your options are limited, but it would not take long to find out that the sword is in someone else's hands, and that they either received it via trade or as spoils. I don't think Kiri would take the effort to distinguish (I know Konoha wouldn't) and would begin planning retrieval.

All in all, as far as I am concerned, the scroll should be mostly a "return to base" option that can be used for storage of the swords. In other words, the scroll might can be a contract that allows the user to summon the scroll when needed/desired in battle, but not allow it to just be returned purely on a whim unless hand seals (requiring both hands) are involved.

That's my proposal, which to an extent agrees with much of your points, though it leaves out the need for IC trading and such.

It's easier just to quote my own post, as to bring back my and Shadow's suggestions. Whether it pleases the court or not, I'm too lazy to reconstruct a new post with the same content.  :twisted:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 02:42:25 PM »

Oh look. I'm locking this and will do it privately with Kiri on my own to make a layout and MAY reopen it. You guys can't play nice however. So until the time comes, do harassment shit elsewhere.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.