Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sabu vs Yamagakure  (Read 3762 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Sabu vs Yamagakure
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 08:17:46 PM »

From what I gather here Bocc is in the right to time-space to Sabu's location.

Details are everything. You can't say oh my barrier is in a general location and you are in a general location so that is enough to go off of. That is wrong. You have to grant every possible detail there is to be noted when rping. SL rpers have grown lazy in that aspect. It is one reason forum sites usually enforce a word count min.

Thus there is no true way of knowing if Sabu is out or in range of this blacking of space-time jutsu. We as rpers to be fair can not just assume what will happen and where things are... Thus sense Sabu's location is set in stone yet the range of these bugs are not the flaw is to be found in Hono's favor the most.

I do not quite understand why people at SL get so up tight about make a mistake from time to time. Just learn from them. Hono there is no flaw in your counter, in my honest opinion, but yet in the wording of your post perhaps, or who ever posted it. Remember rp here at SL is performed through words so pay more tribute to the words you post and the details among them rather than the jutsu you use. Post content trumps jutsu used any day  ;)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 02:06:29 AM »

Quote from: Bocchiere
The fact that Saejima was able to describe Hono to set a bounty on him. Hono noted that only Bocch (the person offering the reward for the bounty set) and 3 other Akatsuki ring bearers know what Hono looks like. So it is clearly impossible that Saejima could learn said information.

I understand that Akatsuki knows some information about Hono and vice-versa...but how is Sabumaru gonna summon you when you are in a battle with Zenaku for Kurama IC-wise?
Zenaku was given a hard time for posting in his village when he was in this battle and I think if your character is stuck in the battle then Sabumaru shouldn't be able to summon you, end of story.

Quote from: Kirk
From what I gather here Bocc is in the right to time-space to Sabu's location.

He would if he wasn't in a battle for Kurama, otherwise he stuck in Kumogakure with Zenaku until further notice.

Quote from: Kirk
I do not quite understand why people at SL get so up tight about make a mistake from time to time. Just learn from them. Hono there is no flaw in your counter, in my honest opinion, but yet in the wording of your post perhaps, or who ever posted it. Remember rp here at SL is performed through words so pay more tribute to the words you post and the details among them rather than the jutsu you use. Post content trumps jutsu used any day

That's what I don't understand as well.

Users won't even acknowledge their own mistakes and will sometimes blame the other party; it will get to the point that neither will RP with each other until miraculously one of the users will go out their way to make that RP happen, even if it's against the wishes of that other party.

I told users myself that if you make a mistake on your posts, you can re-post as much as you want but if you make a mistake on that re-post, you better believe I will capitalize on their mistakes and try to turn the tides of the RP in my favor.

Edit: I was given new information that it isn't Bocchiere that is being summoned but Saejima.

My question now is how do these three ring bearers know about Hono's location? From what I was told Hono wasn't that important enough to even make an effort to go hunt him down.

Hell. I even offered to hunt him down myself and I was told he was voided. :oops:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:47:39 AM by Camel »

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 03:26:35 AM »

I have said many many times that there is a huge mass of fireflies in front of the gate.
Being vague doesn't constitute me being wrong when Sabu neglected to say any distances whatsoever.

If the general barrier, which only covers inches pass the gate, is gathered and moved to the front in a defensive manner; is it not stronger their? What would be the point of Yuxtae moving the bugs than?
It's their purpose, why can't you except you are wrong?
You said you have a Plan B; do it then and stop stalling this fight. The longer you stall, the less time Sabu will have to post before he is stripped for inactivity since he won't post till you MG/GM yourself to Yama.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 03:29:08 AM »

On an added note: I activated a justu as well to strengthen the anti Time-Space abilities before the attempted summoning occurred, however I guess that doesn't matter when your in God Mode.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 03:54:06 AM »

Why did you make this thread?
We have settled this, Honō and I. Honō, unless absolutely necessary, I don't think forum posts about issues you and I have are needed, not to be rude.

I don't like how Hazama followed me, especially since I posted in 3 zones and he only claimed to be following me through one.
Buuuuuut I'm letting it go because if he shows then I'll just kill him, just like how I'm going to kill everyone else there, end of story.

Please lock this.

Everyone but Hono thinks he is wrong for not having enough details but yet he still claims to be int he right. That seems rather legit indeed.

Now you may lock it  :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:14:37 AM by Sabumaru »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 03:56:06 AM »

This was because Bocchiere was taking it to an extreme and I wanted opinions. I also would like this locked.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 07:12:11 AM »

Everyone but Hono thinks he is wrong for not having enough details but yet he still claims to be int he right. That seems rather legit indeed.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 07:45:14 AM »

Yes that is what we have to deal with here. There's really no arguing with him.

We have explained it many times to Hono but since he refuses to understand what we are saying Madara and I will be entering the rp in the second fashion that we conceived.

I also agree this can be locked.

edit

Jk, Hono kicked me out of the clan, so he fully intends to ignore me to try and avoid dying. Yaaaaaaaaaaay.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:04:03 AM by bocchiere »

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 05:05:09 PM »

Hold up.

Now you can lock it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:05:54 PM by Genesis »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 16 queries.