Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: .  (Read 992 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« on: August 14, 2014, 06:32:11 AM »

If my voice can not be heard when pertaining to a place I have put the majority of my life into then I can not stay here anymore. I rped Konoha when there was no one. I played a whole village by myself. I did more for that one village with one character than most have done for the whole site with countless alts. I feel I have the right to stand and speak for the place I worked so hard to build in an OOC note and if I do not then SL has become a place that I can no longer be apart of.

Just because some bitch didn't like the fact that I stood for what was the truth of the matter and for what I believe in she thinks she can rule the world with her little voids that ruin rp and should be able to have people voices demoted from the pages to be heard. Well that is just shit if you ask me.

I know I'll offend people with this post. And I don't care cause I speak my mind and heart for all to hear and have no shame in who I am and what I believe in. And if you want to delete this then go ahead and do so. My voice is no good here anyways it seems.

The truth is that the people at this site are a bunch of titty babies and sore losers that can't admit to be wrong or to fail. Failure is what defines us. I have failed more than anyone at this site... two years of leveling just to reach Sannin. Was once called the failure of Konoha. So keep bitching and being a bunch of bums that think you are so much more than you truly are. See how far it gets you. Arrogance will land you no where and that is why SL has drifted the way it has.

In saying that I would also note that there are still a few of you out there that are good rpers for the site. I'm not speaking in skill wise but the fact that you try to do right, play fair, and compromise with others. Kamui your name comes to mind first along with Eric, Dark, and Yumei. There are others but I'm not going into it. It was an honor to rp with the majority of you, yes even you Bocc and Sabu.

This is where my road ends though. I'll let that next generation take it form here... pull your dicks form the dirt like those before you did Konoha. Remember who you are and to hell with all those that appose you for it. That's what it means to be a Leaf Shinobi.

I can't say I have not shed a few tears in the past hour or so thinking this over. I love this place and my village. Nearly 10 years now I have called this place my 'home' guess it is time for this little bird to leave the nest though. Neji you made one hell of a site man. I really don't know you but I have loved what you created with all my heart.

Good luck and God bless.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 17 queries.