Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Attempt to strip the 7 tails  (Read 17593 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Attempt to strip the 7 tails
« on: August 17, 2014, 06:20:26 AM »

Hono is trying to strip the 7 tails from Sabumaru as well as claim that Sabumaru is dead.

His reasoning is that Sabu voided himself out of the rp in Yamagakure during the middle of a decision from Dark.

What I KNOW that happened is this.

There was a decision about whether Sabumaru would be capable of dodging an attack that was being launched at him.

Dark had said the he had made his final decision and had sided with Sabu, but was apparently allowing them each one final rebuttal.

It was at this point Sabu voided himself out of the rp.

So unless Hono did convince Dark that he was wrong and Dark was going to change his decision then it seems superfluous to me at what point Sabu left.

Hono was blatantly god modding in the rp. Sabu had gone there desiring to fight Hono 1 on 1, when it was clear Hono was going to sic his village on Sabu he sent out a mental call through the Akatsuki rings about the situation and made to summon my alt, Saejima, as well as Madara into the fight.

There was an argument about a space time barrier in the previous topic that was made and whether or not Sabu was within the AoE of it. I did say however that was decided though we were joining that rp. Since we knew about what was happening due to the Akatsuki rings Saejima would have grabbed Madara and had Desare, another Akatsuki member, Kamui the two of them as close to Yama as their space time barrier allowed and we'd have still joined the fight.

Not allowing us to join an rp that we had legitimate means to know about and join is god modding. As far as I am concerned at that point Sabu could have voided himself whenever he wanted, you do not have to rp with someone who is blatantly god modding.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Attempt to strip the 7 tails
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 06:26:52 AM »

As far as I know even as a jinchūriki I'm not required to stay in RPs that I initiated, especially not ones in a fictional village with blatant godmodding.

I deliberately waited for Dark's approval of my post before leaving so nobody could say "Oh you're leaving cause you got hit" since that wasn't the reasoning.

If he wants Chomp, Honō can come and get him, but otherwise I'm not required to deal with him so I'm choosing not to. Simple as that.
I'm gonna keep claiming MY bijū. :p

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 06:29:35 AM »

As far as I know even as a jinchūriki I'm not required to stay in RPs that I initiated, especially not ones in a fictional village with blatant godmodding.

I deliberately waited for Dark's approval of my post before leaving so nobody could say "Oh you're leaving cause you got hit" since that wasn't the reasoning.

If he wants Chomp, Honō can come and get him, but otherwise I'm not required to deal with him so I'm choosing not to. Simple as that.

That too, Sabu initiated the attack on Yama, it was not an attempt from them to capture the 7 tails, I do not know if they even knew IC that he had it.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 06:32:11 AM »

That too, Sabu initiated the attack on Yama, it was not an attempt from them to capture the 7 tails, I do not know if they even knew IC that he had it.

Not until I showed up and everyone claimed to sense it.
Also all this stuff in Yama was like a month or more ago. If he really had the merit to claim it he would have done it the day I left, not a month later.
This is honestly in my opinion a friggin' joke.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 06:36:23 AM »

Not until I showed up and everyone claimed to sense it.
Also all this stuff in Yama was like a month or more ago. If he really had the merit to claim it he would have done it the day I left, not a month later.
This is honestly in my opinion a friggin' joke.

It is and I'm irritated it's even occurring.

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 06:39:36 AM »

I'll verify my position in this:
I was accepted as a judge by the two parties, Honō and Sabumaru. The way I judge is in collecting arguments from both sides, making a decision, and then explaining the decision in detail; each party is allowed a rebuttal of their own. After that, I'll give the final judgment.
I did come to a decision: namely, that Sabumaru's evasion seemed legitimate, but that if he were to be hit by the lightning it would indeed prove catastrophic. Sabumaru was alright with this; Honō wanted to rebuke. I listened to his response and then-
The fight ended. I asked Honō if I was still to be a part of the matter, and he said that the fight was apparently to be voided -- my presence was, in short, no longer necessary.

I can attest only that, in an official capacity, I don't believe Sabu voided himself because he felt he'd be hit by the attack.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:42:25 AM by Darkshinobi »

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 06:45:10 AM »

I'll verify my position in this:
I was accepted as a judge by the two parties, Honō and Sabumaru. The way I judge is in collecting arguments from both sides, making a decision, and then explaining the decision in detail; each party is allowed a rebuttal of their own. After that, I'll give the final judgment.
I did come to a decision: namely, that Sabumaru's evasion seemed legitimate, but that if he were to be hit by the lightning it would indeed prove catastrophic. Sabumaru was alright with this; Honō wanted to rebuke. I listened to his response and then-
The fight ended. I asked Honō if I was still to be a part of the matter, and he said that the fight was apparently to be voided -- my presence was, in short, no longer necessary.

I can attest only that, in an official capacity, I don't believe Sabu voided himself because he felt he'd be hit by the attack.

Unsurprisingly, Dark isn't lying about anything.
Maybe that's why everyone loves him.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 06:47:48 AM »

Right, the why.

As I said Hono refused to allow myself or Madara to join his clan and post in the rp.

I believe what he told Sabu was that I am mean to him and Madara is a god modder.

Our plan was that Madara and myself would still join the rp. Sabu would just post our replies for us. If Hono refused to rp with us we'd void it. Well I had work all that week and we knew Hono would not pause the rp for people he had no intention of acknowledging so I said Hono will just void when he loses anyway, just get out of there now, Sabu, so he did.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 07:11:42 PM »

Ha, well; all I am going to say is this.

I set up a static raiton field.
He turned into Hozuki mist.
Raiton DOMINATES Hozuki (fatal flaw)
We came to a disagreement.
He left the village claiming it was taking to long; the sole purpose.
He left truly to keep the jinchuuriki title.
I have many PMs with him attempting to retro and explain everything away, but when it comes down to it. He was just wrong and tried to explain it away many different ways.

In the end he just ignored me on SL and claimed that

I

was dead. Being that SL acknowledges me more than most the Akatsuki, it is logical that Sabu be stripped if not have this allow me the Chomei.
This is a battle between Sabu and I, I am not sure why Bocc is posting here when he wasn't in the fight at all.

I will bring my witnesses, I will bring the judge and I will take the time to prove to you all that these tyrants are wrong and throwing fits. I don't want to allow them to be rewarded for negative actions and crying.

He feels that he is SO MUCH STRONGER than I. And in character, he really isn't and his constant berating about killing my character and villagers and coming quietly in PMs proves this. >.>

Please don't allow them to belittle people and take things that they do not earn.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 07:20:20 PM »

Darkshinobi was the judge for your fight with Sabu and he already posted here, contradicting your attempts to blatantly lie about what happened.

Sabu was in no danger of being hit by your attack.

You did not address the blatant god modding you were doing in the rp, which made it voidable from the get go.

argumentum ad hominem

Is what you are doing. As I said you have no claim to the 7 tails or Sabu's life.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 07:26:36 PM »

XD I am ignoring you; anyway, I am ignoring you again because I see how you will be in this. I thought we could just do this maturely, but I understand how you may feel being tricked with a loophole. Sorry :/ but STATICALLY CHARGED AIR against massive diffusion of mass into the air moisture.

Hmm.. I spoke with Dark, he said that you COULD be fast enough to evade. However, my REBUTTED that was still valid regardless of the void Sabu did. He never made a movement and what he wrote isn't what he CLAIMS to happen.

I agreed, he dodged the main bug ball; and then diffused into mist in an already static area. How is that wrong?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 07:31:46 PM by Hono Uzumaki »

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 07:41:14 PM »

How is using raiton to make a static field against a hozuki God Moding? I don't care if Sabu is dead, Hono IC wouldn't kill him. I just would stripped the beast.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 07:51:08 PM »

Because Dark already stated that he ruled that Sabu's evasion was legitimate?

You refused to allow people with IC knowledge of the fight and means to arrive in Yama, one way or another, join the rp. That is god modding, which you refuse to even respond to. So once again, as soon as you did that Sabu could have voided the fight whenever he chose since he does not have to rp with people who are god modding.

Until you can respond to this you have no argument and no claim to the bijuu.

Kageri

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 08:03:19 PM »

I'd just like to say that not only did I read all of the messages pertaining to the Sabu/Hono fight but I was also in close communication with Dark at the time and we would discuss this frequently.

Before the final rebuttal he did, in fact, side with Sabu -- but he then gave them one final chance to refute before delivering the final verdict.
Hono sent in his last argument, and one was never received from Sabu. Before Dark could give his final decision he was informed that he was no longer needed, so he never officially decided either way.

The question, I think, is why the fight was voided and what that means for the tailed beast. It doesn't matter what Dark thought or what he was going to say because the void occurred before he could decide. So how about we pick up the discussion at 'why the fight was voided'?

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2014, 08:04:56 PM »

I certainly don't void this. He claimed to void because he was sick of waiting. That's it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.