Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Naruto 692  (Read 5229 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Naruto 692
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:25:57 PM »

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 692
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 08:45:29 PM »

Dope

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 11:11:47 PM »

Hm... Well, killing Sasuke might solve the problem, as he is now, without a doubt, the last Uchiha as far as canon shippuden Naruto goes.

Take his eyes, and bam. The power of the Sage without the pesky Uchiha problem.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 04:40:55 AM »

I'm surprised that Sasuke still has enough chakra to create nine separate Chibaku Tenseis and fight Naruto at the same time.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 05:58:53 AM »

I'm surprised that Sasuke still has enough chakra to create nine separate Chibaku Tenseis and fight Naruto at the same time.

Well, he has become a shinobilegend at this point...
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 02:16:41 PM »

Multiple chibaku tensei are hardly an oddity in his case. Not only does he have a natural rinnegan and skill with the techniques, but a suitable body and power from Hagoromo too.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 04:06:06 PM »

Kishimoto has been taking notes from SL. Sasuke has unlimited chakra.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 08:10:30 PM »

So it is agreed-upon that SL can be considered unofficial canon.

That, or we're getting into GT levels of power levels.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »

...skill with the techniques...

I would have to object there, Sasuke has hardly practiced any Rinnegan technique other than his teleport power. Many of the other one we have hardly see him use until this point where he randomly beaks out the chibaku tensei.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 05:30:41 PM »

Did he not say that he was growing adapt to the skills of the Rinnegan throughout the previous fight?
I would have to object there, Sasuke has hardly practiced any Rinnegan technique other than his teleport power. Many of the other one we have hardly see him use until this point where he randomly beaks out the chibaku tensei.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 05:31:43 PM »

Kishimoto has been taking notes from SL....

I said that like years ago >.>
Mainly because he keep stealing all the jutsu I created.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 05:42:18 PM »

Did he not say that he was growing adapt to the skills of the Rinnegan throughout the previous fight?

How? Just by observing them with his eyes? I mean, I understand copying techniques with tomoed Rinnegan, but mastering them  to the point in which he can create enough chibaku tensei to trap the 9 tailed beasts?

Gimme a break. Not even in SL would you be able to get away with that without an explanation. And so far, "I grew adept while fighting an enemy user of said techniques" doesn't cut it in my opinion.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 07:12:14 PM »

How? Just by observing them with his eyes? I mean, I understand copying techniques with tomoed Rinnegan, but mastering them  to the point in which he can create enough chibaku tensei to trap the 9 tailed beasts?

Gimme a break. Not even in SL would you be able to get away with that without an explanation. And so far, "I grew adept while fighting an enemy user of said techniques" doesn't cut it in my opinion.

I think it has a lot more to do with his bloodline and natural ability. Everyone always praised his genius, and the rinnegan are really just advancements of his previous eyes which he did master.

Imagine riding a bike with training wheels then having them taken off and being forced to ride a race like that. Except you're a natural born cycling genius, and your whole family has been cyclers since the invention or bicycles.
It's not "that" surprising to me, honestly. I doubt the usage of the separate eye techniques are vastly different.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 10:06:14 PM »

I think it has a lot more to do with his bloodline and natural ability. Everyone always praised his genius, and the rinnegan are really just advancements of his previous eyes which he did master.

Imagine riding a bike with training wheels then having them taken off and being forced to ride a race like that. Except you're a natural born cycling genius, and your whole family has been cyclers since the invention or bicycles.
It's not "that" surprising to me, honestly. I doubt the usage of the separate eye techniques are vastly different.

Natural ability? That's like saying Naruto has a natural ability towards Fuinjutsu, or that Neji had such a natural talent in the gentle fist that he did not even need to practice in order to learn the more advanced Hyuga techs. I find it kind of far-fetched personally, just short of saying that he copied/read the techniques using his Rinnegan-sharingan combo, and then, with his large pool of power, just went nuts with it.

As far as usage of the different eye techniques, I'm sure they're a bit different, unless you want to go physics to try and link space-time ninjutsu and the manipulation of gravity.

Sabumaru

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2014, 03:47:26 AM »

Natural ability? That's like saying Naruto has a natural ability towards Fuinjutsu, or that Neji had such a natural talent in the gentle fist that he did not even need to practice in order to learn the more advanced Hyuga techs. I find it kind of far-fetched personally, just short of saying that he copied/read the techniques using his Rinnegan-sharingan combo, and then, with his large pool of power, just went nuts with it.

As far as usage of the different eye techniques, I'm sure they're a bit different, unless you want to go physics to try and link space-time ninjutsu and the manipulation of gravity.

Ehh if I suddenly activated my 3 tomoe sharingan for the first time it would take me weeks to get used to it, but when Sasuke gets it he kicks Naruto's ass with it at first. It really also has a lot to do with him being Indra's reincarnation too I'd bet. So yeah, I'm sticking with pure natural talent. That's his main claim to fame in the series, he's a natural genius who can just pick up stuff and do it.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 1.072 seconds with 17 queries.