Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 692  (Read 5204 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 692
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 04:28:20 AM »

...skill with the techniques...
I doubt Kishi actually desires your approval on what he make his character do lol.

I would have to object there, Sasuke has hardly practiced any Rinnegan technique other than his teleport power. Many of the other one we have hardly see him use until this point where he randomly beaks out the chibaku tensei.

Did he not say that he was growing adapt to the skills of the Rinnegan throughout the previous fight?

How? Just by observing them with his eyes? I mean, I understand copying techniques with tomoed Rinnegan, but mastering them  to the point in which he can create enough chibaku tensei to trap the 9 tailed beasts?

Gimme a break. Not even in SL would you be able to get away with that without an explanation. And so far, "I grew adept while fighting an enemy user of said techniques" doesn't cut it in my opinion.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »

Since that quote chain was getting so long, I decided to not quote. xD

Replying though, Sasuke advancing a tomoe is totally different from learning 3-tomoe specific techniques upon unlocking it. It was not until Part II that he was able to suppress the 9-tails influence using his sharingan. Due to Taijutsu training, he already had the speed and reflexes to counter Naruto, he just needed the insight to do so.

Which is what the 3rd tomoe granted him.

Indra's reincarnation might have granted him the spirit to get dat eternal mangekyou and all, but it's a stretch to say that it allowed him to master/become very adept at the Six Paths techniques just by mere observation of some of its usage.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 08:09:00 AM »

Rinnegan has previously been shown to allow people to use its powers with no effort. Obito gets an implanted Rinnegan and is immediately able to make use of all 6 Paths of Pain powers with no training, even though he only makes use of the Outer Path. In short, Rinnegan is bs.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 09:47:15 AM »

I disagree here actually. It was implied a fair deal Obito did the operation a good bit before the war started, so nothing too 'immediate' there. In Nagato's case its even more so; the rinnegan itself never permanently surfaced until much later, and even when it did plus during those brief moments before then he was either going berserk (as Obito hinted can happen) or doing it all instinctively.

From what I've seen it didn't happen to Sasuke right away at all either, the guy didn't even have a clue what he had just done at first from the first teleport. Will admit though that even so the comment he made of having gotten used to rinnegan abilities is a bit silly.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 06:49:17 PM »

Rinnegan has previously been shown to allow people to use its powers with no effort. Obito gets an implanted Rinnegan and is immediately able to make use of all 6 Paths of Pain powers with no training, even though he only makes use of the Outer Path. In short, Rinnegan is bs.

Unlike Sasuke, Obito has had some time to flesh out his abilities before using them anywhere near the scale Sasuke is right now. Not to mention he was trained by Madara (who would have no doubt taught him how to use the Rinnegan if he had planned on him reviving him in the first place) and, as I said earlier, had time before his battle to work the abilities some.

But no. Sasuke literally just jumps from being a newbie at the Rinnegan to using 9 chibaku tenseis. Even with the power of the Sage of Six paths, I am calling not just silly, but outright BS on that one.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 08:24:15 PM »

Unlike Sasuke, Obito has had some time to flesh out his abilities before using them anywhere near the scale Sasuke is right now. Not to mention he was trained by Madara (who would have no doubt taught him how to use the Rinnegan if he had planned on him reviving him in the first place) and, as I said earlier, had time before his battle to work the abilities some.

But no. Sasuke literally just jumps from being a newbie at the Rinnegan to using 9 chibaku tenseis. Even with the power of the Sage of Six paths, I am calling not just silly, but outright BS on that one.

Fair enough.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 03:32:50 AM »

693 seriously needs to hit the internet already

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.