Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: 9 tails too  (Read 5330 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
9 tails too
« on: September 13, 2014, 12:42:21 AM »

At the same time my fight with Xia has reached 14 days with no post my fight with Zen has reached 21 days with no post. I understand that Zenaku has been going through a lot recently, but I also believe I have waited long enough.

He has had the 2 week limit and then an additional extra week and he has not even logged on during that time.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: 9 tails too
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 12:56:44 AM »

Once again you have my vote. Zenaku was active once and took part in the community now he just sits there with the fox. He's a great guy, but he doesn't need it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 01:01:43 AM »

Once again you have my vote. Zenaku was active once and took part in the community now he just sits there with the fox. He's a great guy, but he doesn't need it.

He actually said something to that effect himself. That if I won I'd be going around tearing stuff up with the fox and if he wins it'll just continue to be him never doing anything with it.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 03:41:36 AM »

Yeah I think he should be stripped. The time limit applies to everyone.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 04:25:04 AM »

I never did like the time limit thing. It always seemed like a cheap way otu to me... no honor or warrior pride at all in it.

However a rule is a rule. Thus if you truly feel that he should be stripped and you don't wish to try to contact him out of SL to see what could be done then I guess a strip is in order.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »

Nevermind not needing it, we're focusing on the inactivity part here. I naturally have no objections to a strip either, as I presume the circumstances are pretty much the same on that account.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »

I never did like the time limit thing. It always seemed like a cheap way otu to me... no honor or warrior pride at all in it.

However a rule is a rule. Thus if you truly feel that he should be stripped and you don't wish to try to contact him out of SL to see what could be done then I guess a strip is in order.

My remaining respect for Zenaku as a zone fighter has been expended in giving him the extra week that I did. Unfortunately, the fight did not live up to my expectations, so to speak. So I do not have any problem stripping him of the beast.

Darkshinobi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 09:37:24 AM »

I actually personally protest this one.
Zenaku *did* ask for additional time; he *is* going through several real-life situations and has spoken of these. You were willing to give him time before; I personally suggest that an exception be made for this one and he should be messaged in indication that his time is nearing an end otherwise. At the very least, he should be messaged and given another chance to post.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 09:42:35 AM »

I kinda hafta agree with dark here. I mean, come on man XD if you keep this up then like what, half your bijuu would have been gotten through the stripping/inactivity/whatever other forum means.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 10:01:33 AM »

@Dark: I knew that I was going to see this but it's disappointing to see it from you. There is no real argument that Zen shouldn't be stripped. The rule is 14 days with no post and you are stripped, I was willing to wait 21. I've already stretched the rule for him, I should not have to stretch it further. Considering how strict you are with people acting IC with their posts I find this a little silly. <<

@Warren: I've beaten more people than most people have fought, so no, I don't really care about winning these bijuu by stripping their owners. It's not my fault people want to have bijuu and also want to be able to go a month without posting. I have had quite enough of people wasting my time.

Zen did have a legitimate reason for not posting, so I waited longer than I had to to strip him of the 9 tails.

I don't agree that "at the very least" he should be further exempt from the bijuu rules.

There really is no reason for these topics as it is not really something that is up for debate. I just like it to be clear what is going on in each situation and not just have people see the bijuu list on the wiki be changed the next with no finish having occurred in the fight.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 03:04:12 PM »

This is why I was against the rule to start with. We all have RL beig punished for being human I quite stupid.

Not all of use can waste out entire life away on SL anymore. We are growing older have jobs, college, kids, bills, a lot of beer to drink, and random whores. Life is complex for many of use. Just change the rule after this.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 03:27:01 PM »

This is why I was against the rule to start with. We all have RL beig punished for being human I quite stupid.

Not all of use can waste out entire life away on SL anymore. We are growing older have jobs, college, kids, bills, a lot of beer to drink, and random whores. Life is complex for many of use. Just change the rule after this.

Feel free to make your own topic about this if you'd like. But this one is about stripping Zenaku.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2014, 03:38:12 PM »

And here we have one of the fundamental flaws with SL that is pretty impossible to solve as basically when it comes to the rules it can all end up boiling down to.. Who's the most aggressive. It's nearly impossible to be a biju host if you don't dedicate yourself 24/7 to SL which is kinda silly and unfair in a way. (Not completely. Just partially) And I feel like most rules favor the hunter other than the host although that is slowly starting to change. That's just my two cents since someone like Zenaku who has done so much really shouldn't get shafted and stripped here because of life unless he fully acknowledges that he won't be able to do his duties as a host.

But of course there will have to be a line crossed where it's like.. Okay nothing is gonna change anytime soon and we should discuss this.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2014, 06:55:25 PM »

Hosts are supposed to be active. That's the bottom line of the matter. Even with legitimate reasons, if they are not active after a certain amount of time, there has to be a line draw. Where that line is has varied almost literally case-by-case, but the it has to be drawn.

You do not have to be dedicated to SL 24/7, you have like what, two weeks to make one post in a fight or something to that flavor? That is like, literally, 2/1 rather than 24/7.

I kinda hafta agree with dark here. I mean, come on man XD if you keep this up then like what, half your bijuu would have been gotten through the stripping/inactivity/whatever other forum means.

That works both ways, unless we happen to just be, you know, active enough to not be stripped for said reasons. Other reasons for strip have usually been contested and debated more profoundly, in which you may have a point in that some just won't go to the batter's plate.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2014, 07:14:27 PM »

Change the rule to what exactly? They have to post once every 2 MONTHS? Give them three chances to post every two weeks before stripping them? I don't know about you but I don't want to wait months in between each post.

If their are rules that favor the hunter let me be the first to say that the ability to blow your challenger off for a month favors the Jinchuriki.

1 hour a day in two weeks to write a post is not unreasonable. Unless some of you guys are working 4 full time jobs or something, in which case you're probably going to die from exhaustion soon anyway.

So I'm going to say no, being able to leave for 13 days, come back for 45 mins to post, leave for another 13 days, does in fact NOT require you to devote yourself 24/7 to SL OR seem silly and unfair for the host.

You guys think it does, because I'm trying to strip Zenaku of the 9 tails, but you guys aren't the ones who have had to deal with him god modding and cheating in this fight.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 16 queries.