Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: HP limiter  (Read 13699 times)

dude no.1

Re: HP limiter
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2006, 02:20:19 PM »

so NOW everyone wants a hp reset....  :twisted:

I would rather have an HP reset and get some gems back than have the vampire eat my HP and get almost nothing back ^.^

I'm ok with either way though. The vampire is just another bump in the road.

i agree, i mean 1500 or whatever exp is not worth 15 hp.. i would much rather get my gems back.

make it 15000 exp gaines hpx 1000  :twisted:

that would make it less painful
:o

DeadInside200

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2006, 02:52:30 PM »

I know one thing, we're getting screwed big time. I have NEVER ran into a Academy Student with more HP then they should have, while my Hokage is getting reamed by the Vampire. 5 HP, give me a reward that is permanent if I'm going lose PERMANENT HP. Mystie is screwed beyond belief even with the new changes, you broke something more then fixed it. You should of reduced the chances of getting Gems and the amount of Gems instead of just poking us in the eye. The Appleshop... 1400 Gold for 1 turn? I can go to Crazy Audrey and get 5 turns for just 5 Gold with any luck. But that's 5 Gold for at least 1 turn instead of paying 1400 Gold for 1 turn.

Reset the HP, you lose a Mod and a Hokage.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2006, 03:54:01 PM »

I know one thing, we're getting screwed big time. I have NEVER ran into a Academy Student with more HP then they should have, while my Hokage is getting reamed by the Vampire. 5 HP, give me a reward that is permanent if I'm going lose PERMANENT HP. Mystie is screwed beyond belief even with the new changes, you broke something more then fixed it. You should of reduced the chances of getting Gems and the amount of Gems instead of just poking us in the eye. The Appleshop... 1400 Gold for 1 turn? I can go to Crazy Audrey and get 5 turns for just 5 Gold with any luck. But that's 5 Gold for at least 1 turn instead of paying 1400 Gold for 1 turn.

Reset the HP, you lose a Mod and a Hokage.

Threats won't work.

Yes, you never did run into such an academy student. Won't ever be, because you play too long.

But if you keep going to mysties, you are stuffed... and if you constantly put them into HP, others invest in a mount, well...

what I say is that is was WAY too easy to get gems.

don't misunderstand me. I will offer other ways of getting gems. yet putting money on the table and getting such a reward is insane.

crazy audrey does *only* do turns... not gems or perm hp...

Never judge a cow by its udder.

DeadInside200

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2006, 03:55:15 PM »

Threats? Whose threatening anyone? I'm just stating a fact about how I feel.

Yeah Audrey Only does Turns, so what? All I'm saying is keep it the same prices and such but make the chances of getting HP and Gems lowered, don't take away other treats from us, just make the better ones difficult to get.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 04:37:53 PM by DeadInside200 »

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2006, 06:18:18 PM »

Again people complaining about an HP reset. Just because some of you have less HP then others doesn't mean you should continue to torture the older members who pretty much got this game started and kept it going. I'm getting tired of listening to everyone whine and moan, it's redundant.

As for Mysties, the way it is currently seems a bit flawed. I understand that getting 5 gems for 100 gold was completely unbalanced and with this I agree. It should of been a max of 1 gem or 1 turn for the skittles/chocolate bars, 2 gems or 2 turns for the soda pop, ect. This "feel fat" seems like kind of a cop out and happens all to often, at least turn the percentage of getting that down.

The apple shop is fine in my opinion, as I told someone else, if the price was always that high then everyone wouldn't care and be happy with it. Think about it, 4 charm, 3 gems, or 3 turns for 90-300 gold? Why not just hand out mounts for free then. The price is fair and balanced now, get used to it and stop complaining about such minor details.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2006, 06:33:55 PM »

Mysties is screwed and can go to hell...I just spent 800 gold for sundaes...and got nothing...not a damn thing... THAT IS WRONG  :evil: :evil: :evil:

And an HP reset?...Man why is it when this was first brought up, everyone who has posted here was against the idea originally...and now you all turn around saying that it's a good idea?...RIGHHHHHTTTTT

If you do an HP reset(AND I HIGHLY DISLIKE THE IDEA) you should also do a few other things...

A: Take permanent HP and give something else Permanent in return(Gems, houses, perm attack points, etc.) :cool:
B: Find a new mod because DeadInside seems to be on the verge of leaving if this happens.. :shock:
C: Elevate all those who have the title and rank of Hokage to god status...because if you do the HP reset..there won't be a damn player who can kill them...  :evil: :evil: :evil:
D: Slap the Vampire in the forest...Which by the way...For those of you who keep losing more than 5 HP to that vampire...QUIT RUNNING AWAY!!!!

On the note of the vampire...I've met the vampire lord in the forest more than 6 times now...and I've only lost 5 HP....out of all 6 times...It's easy...DON'T RUN AWAY!!!  :-x :-x :-x :-x
Jeez...
Anyway Mysties can burn, the vampire lord can get a tan, this HP reset can die a horrible death, and I can keep my HP and take down a Hokage(right....maybe not a hokage but for sure a Sannin)

My one non-complaint is Sichaes...I don't mind Sichaes...Sure the price hike was a bit unexpected...but it's not bad...I'm willing to pay 1500 for a single, small apple that mainly gives me a little charm boost... :evil:

Anyway....If you haven't guessed..I dislike the idea of an HP reset GREATLY...If this comes to pass, I will slay each and every one of you excluding Neji and Baluski(Because Neji has it where I can't kill him :evil:, and Baluski is to strong at the moment :cool:)...but as for the rest of you..I'll do it before I lose my HP....Don't think I can't either...  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2006, 06:47:20 PM »

a) you don't need to run, the vampire will also suck if you stay. I fixed that.

b) no, not 3 gems for a soda pop, ridiculous. there is a blocker in it that once you have something good it will give you a "sugar hype" which takes 2-4 game days to go away. so long no gems or turns.

c) the apple shop is still too good. and I dislike the idea of changing gold at will into gems/turns at a minor random rate.

You should NOT get MANY gems by visiting a shop every day and get 1-2 gems almost each day.

You should earn them, and I have now options to give them out again in the forest, which I stopped before.

Also, new items you can sell will be added. So you indeed can *earn* your gems.

There are enough turns in there, believe me, I did not make 3 gamedays to push out tons of turns in modules... this was my fault, I should have seen it earlier.

Also, in the item system there were gold pieces created you can sell, and those might not go away after a oro kill.

so, please clam down
Never judge a cow by its udder.

HatakeSakumo

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »

a) you don't need to run, the vampire will also suck if you stay. I fixed that.

b) no, not 3 gems for a soda pop, ridiculous. there is a blocker in it that once you have something good it will give you a "sugar hype" which takes 2-4 game days to go away. so long no gems or turns.

c) the apple shop is still too good. and I dislike the idea of changing gold at will into gems/turns at a minor random rate.

You should NOT get MANY gems by visiting a shop every day and get 1-2 gems almost each day.

You should earn them, and I have now options to give them out again in the forest, which I stopped before.

Also, new items you can sell will be added. So you indeed can *earn* your gems.

There are enough turns in there, believe me, I did not make 3 gamedays to push out tons of turns in modules... this was my fault, I should have seen it earlier.

Also, in the item system there were gold pieces created you can sell, and those might not go away after a oro kill.

so, please clam down

90% of my complaints go to the HP reset...I don't care at all about Sichaes, I'll still buy from her, Mysties doesn't need to call me fat though after I pay 800 gold...for 800 gold it would be nice to get +1 charm...

The Vampire lord comment is for those who keep complaining about meeting him in the forest and losing 20+ HP everytime...There is a way to avoid it...

*takes deep breaths and relaxes*
I'm going to play CS.. -_-

but anyway...my replies to...

a) I am aware he sucks HP no matter what...but he sucks more if you run than if you stay...My advice is DON'T RUN...as I know most of you have probably been doing

b) I don't mind not getting 3 gems for soda pop...but If i'm going to pay 800 gold for 2 sundaes i would at least like something other than getting called fat twice in a row.. otherwise the money isn't worth it..I could pay off my debt in the bank instead..

c) I have no complaints about Sichaes..Fine by me

Baluski

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2006, 07:10:56 PM »

a) I am aware he sucks HP no matter what...but he sucks more if you run than if you stay...My advice is DON'T RUN...as I know most of you have probably been doing

That was changed, the vampire will steal more then 5 hp no matter what option you choose. Sacrificing 5 hp was a loop hole that has been fixed now. Fear the vampire.
Everytime a thread is locked, a penguin dies.

Obey the moderator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

Gyu~ru~ru

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »

Vampire Lord Baluski is the HP limiter. Everyone got that? Good!

End of discussion, topic locked.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.