Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Naruto 698  (Read 3243 times)

Uchiha Sasuke

• Site Staff (Moderator)
  • "Let this thunder, herald your end."'
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Naruto 698
« on: October 29, 2014, 12:24:05 PM »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 698
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »

Already said it: most Uchihas don't get sense put into them until after they've been beaten. I should have included utterly as a qualifier, but...

Ya know. Interesting chapter, I can see this concluding, though I'm surprised infinite whatever hasn't ended yet with the rising of the sun. Like, really?

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwOvYKvH3Tc

To me, that was this chapter.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:05:19 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mioku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 04:24:28 PM »

And then someone comes in and takes the new mixture of Sasuke's and Naruto's blood to create the villain for the Movie.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »

Well that's why Naruto's hand is in bandages for his appearance in the last movie. Seems like he and Sasuke are either going to jack a Zetsu's hands, or they'll proceed into the ninja steam-punk age and make prosthetic ones.

You could wonder how this could effect their ability as ninjas, since they need to form hand seals. But then again, lots of their jutsu don't require hand seals anymore.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 06:00:16 PM »

Actually, apparently official word is that the new antagonist is of legit otsutsuki lineage. He's the one who looks like a hyuga version of kimimaro.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 09:17:50 PM »

Well that's why Naruto's hand is in bandages for his appearance in the last movie. Seems like he and Sasuke are either going to jack a Zetsu's hands, or they'll proceed into the ninja steam-punk age and make prosthetic ones.

You could wonder how this could effect their ability as ninjas, since they need to form hand seals. But then again, lots of their jutsu don't require hand seals anymore.

If Naruto stopped Gai from turning to ash after the 8 gates move, an arm or two should not be that much trouble. Right?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 11:27:38 PM »

If Naruto stopped Gai from turning to ash after the 8 gates move, an arm or two should not be that much trouble. Right?

Almost positive he lost that ability when he sealed Granny Rabbit.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 11:53:19 PM »

I highly doubt it, *since* Sasuke still has his gift from the Hermit.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 12:04:07 AM »

I highly doubt it, *since* Sasuke still has his gift from the Hermit.

I actually disagree with you. Naruto and Sasuke were given Hagoromo's Yin and Yang chakra, which was expended in sealing Kaguya. I do believe they noted that the marks faded from their hands. Getting the chakra awakened the Rinnegan is Sasuke which is still there much like how Madara's eyes were still Rinnegan upon being removed from him and implanted into Nagato. Just my opinion though.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 12:07:19 AM »

Madara acquired his version of the Rinnegan by blending the two chakras together and all that jazz.

Sasuke got his special cyclopic one from that exchange with the Sage of Six Paths.

However, indeed, if the marks are gone, then the power may also be gone. Not to mention Naruto is pretty pooped on chakra anyways, so at last Sakura would have to be made useful.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 12:09:49 AM »

Madara acquired his version of the Rinnegan by blending the two chakras together and all that jazz.

Sasuke got his special cyclopic one from that exchange with the Sage of Six Paths.

However, indeed, if the marks are gone, then the power may also be gone. Not to mention Naruto is pretty pooped on chakra anyways, so at last Sakura would have to be made useful.

Probably why Sasuke's is a weirdo Rinnegan too. Madara got eyes just like Hagoromo because his blend of chakra made Hagoromo's. Sasuke got just Hagoromo's Yin chakra, which was not enough to awaken the Rinnegan in both eyes.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 04:33:52 AM »

Probably why Sasuke's is a weirdo Rinnegan too. Madara got eyes just like Hagoromo because his blend of chakra made Hagoromo's. Sasuke got just Hagoromo's Yin chakra, which was not enough to awaken the Rinnegan in both eyes.

If I'm not mistaken is eye I like that one the Uchiha original.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 16 queries.