Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: SL nerf  (Read 4787 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
SL nerf
« on: November 02, 2014, 04:10:06 AM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7738.0.html

For the most part this thread is to change SL to being how is used to be; Fun. I will be following the general outline of the topic linked and that will crossover to any challengers for my bijuu.

So in order for this to happen you guys need to nerf yourselves by following the guideline or nerfing in your own way. I've seen 99% of you complain and agree that SL is less fun and people need to be less powerful. So let's see if that was not just all talk, post below if you're going to nerf yourself and how or something to that degree. Even taking away 1 kg or 1 element is a step in the right direction.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: SL nerf
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:06:18 AM »

I like the idea of nerfing characters from being too OP.
Even if you 'rped' for a second to gain such, stacked abilities shouldn't be allowed x.x

I mean I myself nerf my characters to certain extents to be able to keep up with the power houses whom don't like the sight of their own blood.
Personally feel like dojutsu isn't necessary to begin with, rather certain skill sets is what is most deadly. Sure there can be a combo of sorts, but too many Senju/Uchiha/Rinnegan wannabes. Because of the many OP nin, there is a scarce number of regular shinobi. :P

Everyone some how or some way incorporates Sharingan eyes into themselves. >___>'
You can claim to be a member of any clan! No need for mass Uchiha's!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 06:12:11 AM »

Even if you 'rped' for a second to gain such, stacked abilities shouldn't be allowed x.x

I mean I myself nerf my characters to certain extents to be able to keep up with the power houses whom don't like the sight of their own blood.
Personally feel like dojutsu isn't necessary to begin with, rather certain skill sets is what is most deadly. Sure there can be a combo of sorts, but too many Senju/Uchiha/Rinnegan wannabes. Because of the many OP nin, there is a scarce number of regular shinobi. :P

Everyone some how or some way incorporates Sharingan eyes into themselves. >___>'

With my guideline you can have sharingan and rinnegan with a senju implant and that's it. On top of that the senju implant will outburst at times negatively. I think it's much better than having uchiha, rinnegan, kaguya, and a 100% non-outburst senju implant and then having jiongu and plus jashinism and then add on a bijuu and so on.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 06:21:19 AM »

With my guideline you can have sharingan and rinnegan with a senju implant and that's it. On top of that the senju implant will outburst at times negatively. I think it's much better than having uchiha, rinnegan, kaguya, and a 100% non-outburst senju implant and then having jiongu and plus jashinism and then add on a bijuu and so on.

:cool:

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 06:22:46 AM »

:cool:

Speaking of the devil. <3

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 06:33:40 AM »

Well I hate mutts....plain and simple. The whole basis of a clan is that they are their own family, not needing to mingle with others and mess with other clans. These whole mixed genetics is over excessive and should be contained. I mean hey I the Uzumaki! and until I really pushed for their revival no one really RPed as them. Now there is more of an influx of Uzu-gene bred nin than ever. Though there are many other clans that have interesting back stories and secrets! Not everyone's gotta be an Uchiha/Sharingan dude.

Also the people who know the 5 elemental ninjutsu without rinnegan....

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 06:39:26 AM »

Also the people who know the 5 elemental ninjutsu without rinnegan....

"•Elemental affinities; Three allowed to be learned at different rp stages.(Genin, Jonin, Anbu) Only 2 can be mastered. All others are below par/average. "

Then rinne/sharingan allow one additional mastery for a total of 3 mastered.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 06:41:41 AM »

Where are these rulings taking place?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 06:45:22 AM »

Where are these rulings taking place?

Rulings? None. These are just things in the link I provided on a previous topic I started. Like I said it's up to you to follow them if you want.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 06:49:04 AM »

I'm all for moderation of power. Seeing as there are too many who seek it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 06:50:42 AM »

I'd of course just prefer to go with my plan of planetary annihilation, and then we could apply things like these rules in the shiny new world of rp.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 02:28:24 PM »

We could always go into a warring states era.  ;)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 02:49:32 PM »

I'd of course just prefer to go with my plan of planetary annihilation, and then we could apply things like these rules in the shiny new world of rp.

We could always go into a warring states era.  ;)

I have a feeling these two concepts could be combined.  8) To a certain extent. There would still be a crapload of Uchiha-Senju around though.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »

And then everything turns into war this war that zone zone zone again. How very 'lovely' that sounds.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »

And then everything turns into war this war that zone zone zone again. How very 'lovely' that sounds.

In a world filled with battle eager shinobi, I don't see why you are so sarcastic in saying that. It sounds great, at least on paper. I mean, what is the point in having shinobi if you never have to worry about war on a practical level? I mean, clans vs clans would definitely spice things up presuming the participants can get along during the fight.

I would enjoy the notion of wars again. And not coming back to life until the war is over. I think that beats what we have going now. Use the village boards for the slice-of-life stuff someone else mentioned in another thread, and use the zones for fighting, like they were meant to be used.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.