Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto 699 + 700  (Read 17351 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Naruto 699 + 700
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2014, 06:20:26 AM »

I still think Sasuke is gay... literally.

Also can someone tell Kishi to update us on Oro and his peeps.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2014, 06:46:43 AM »

I like the way Salad's demeanour and appearance seems to be just like Sasuke's. The way her brain works seems to be like his too, then she shouts out "Shannaroooo" a trait of Sakura. Haha, adorable! Yes I said adorable  8) don't judge me. I don't think that he is thought at one point I was starting to think he was too when he seemed totally uninterested in Karin even at an age when male hormones are raging. But I'm so proud of him. I knew he would do it! I wonder what the hell Sasuke does now though? Sannin? Why is he still wondering? He practically spent most of his teen years away from Konoha. Having a wife and child now you'd think he'd be home.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2014, 01:21:22 PM »

Its quite likely the 'odd' pairings and some other things will be elaborated on in the movie.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »

I like the way Salad's demeanour and appearance seems to be just like Sasuke's. The way her brain works seems to be like his too, then she shouts out "Shannaroooo" a trait of Sakura. Haha, adorable! Yes I said adorable  8) don't judge me. I don't think that he is thought at one point I was starting to think he was too when he seemed totally uninterested in Karin even at an age when male hormones are raging. But I'm so proud of him. I knew he would do it! I wonder what the hell Sasuke does now though? Sannin? Why is he still wondering? He practically spent most of his teen years away from Konoha. Having a wife and child now you'd think he'd be home.

Wut? Sasuke has gotten so used to being on the road/move I would be surprised if he settled well into being... Well, tied down. But yeah, I agree, it is nice that he finally got his cock out of the shed, if even for one good timey night.

Unfortunately, this means that the Uchiha clan is not extinct.  :( Which means, give it another few generations, and we'll be right back to where we started.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »

Wut? Sasuke has gotten so used to being on the road/move I would be surprised if he settled well into being... Well, tied down. But yeah, I agree, it is nice that he finally got his cock out of the shed, if even for one good timey night.

Unfortunately, this means that the Uchiha clan is not extinct.  :( Which means, give it another few generations, and we'll be right back to where we started.

;)

SokuTakori

• Reason is a slave to the passions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2014, 04:35:39 PM »

Oh yeah! I just remembered that Salad is an Uchiha! I hope we'll se her use the sharingan in the mini series. We never saw enough of that in the original anime, just a bunch of power-crazy guys creating hatred. According to the anime, wasn't it a female who first used Izanami? With that kind of mind-set, I doubt the cycle will repeat.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2014, 06:42:05 PM »

Actually, she is probably Sasuke and Karin's kid. It seems as though Hiashi isn't the only master eugenicist that's dealing a few good hands. Think about it.

Bolt = Uzumaki/Hyuuga
Himawari = Uzumaki/Hyuuga
Sarada = Uchiha/Uzumaki

It's almost as if Bolt and Sarada are destined to clash with each other, to see who's doujutsu is stronger. It's either that, or she has some admiration for Karin.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2014, 12:51:28 AM »

Sarada is Haruno-Uchiha, if she's not Kishimoto would've ruined it for me. If Sasuke slept with Karin at some point I'd be damned disappointed in him too.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2014, 04:33:10 AM »

I think bolt is gonna turn out to be a boss fighter, though the series will never reach that point,

He's got Uzumaki bloodline,
He'll hopefully end up with the byakugan <3
learn gentle fist from mommy
Rasengan from daddy
Rasen-fist. new taijutsu. called it. Dibs.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2014, 01:18:49 AM »

I think bolt is gonna turn out to be a boss fighter, though the series will never reach that point,

Rasengan from daddy

Lol. Quite the turnout for some of the other new kids, which we never would have suspected Chioji being with someone from the Cloud Village.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2014, 03:51:53 AM »

Rasengan from daddy

Lol. Quite the turnout for some of the other new kids, which we never would have suspected Chioji being with someone from the Cloud Village.

Yeah that pairing was really out of no where. I would have expected him with Ino and Sai with, well, no one.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2014, 04:30:54 AM »

Rasengan from daddy

Yeah that pairing was really out of no where. I would have expected him with Ino and Sai with, well, no one.
They were on the same battlefield. Chouji could expand anything, to the point of turning into a giant. He can become fit anytime he wants too. I'm sure those are very desirable traits in a mate.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2014, 06:00:16 AM »

They were on the same battlefield. Chouji could expand anything, to the point of turning into a giant. He can become fit anytime he wants too. I'm sure those are very desirable traits in a mate.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:01:37 AM by Night »

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2015, 07:05:01 PM »

Months late for this, but whatever. I don't want to make a dupe thread. Basically... After all these years with the characters talking about peace, war and hatred I can't believe it abandoned its shonen plot, leaving everything important unresolved, and the only thing that got resolved was the stupid shipping war. I've never been so disappointed for an ending since Harry Potter.

Pathetic.

On the brighter note, Asuma & Kurenai's daughter sure is a 3.14 tomboy grill. Hmmm~ I also really like Mitsuki, aesthetically. They're probably the only ones amongst the new generation brats I like. I hate everyone else. Lol.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2015, 10:43:41 PM »

Months late for this, but whatever. I don't want to make a dupe thread. Basically... After all these years with the characters talking about peace, war and hatred I can't believe it abandoned its shonen plot, leaving everything important unresolved, and the only thing that got resolved was the stupid shipping war. I've never been so disappointed for an ending since Harry Potter.

Pathetic.

On the brighter note, Asuma & Kurenai's daughter sure is a 3.14 tomboy grill. Hmmm~ I also really like Mitsuki, aesthetically. They're probably the only ones amongst the new generation brats I like. I hate everyone else. Lol.

What do you mean abandoned its shonen plot? The whole plot was centered around the times and adventures of Naruto Uzumaki as he struggles to be recognized as the greatest Hokage ever. Sub-plots aside, I think he achieved that objective fairly well.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.