Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Clan/Bloodline  (Read 4655 times)

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Clan/Bloodline
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:58:12 AM »

I was just wondering..is anyone a single clan and or bloodline? Like...an Uchiha? Born an Uchiha..awaken a sharingan..just a regular Uchiha? No Senju dna, or implants of any kind? Is anyone an Uzumaki? Just an Uzumaki? When I first joined the site and got into roleplay I aspired to be a full blooded Uchiha. Then I soon realized nearly everyone who was considered "powerful" was either a hybrid or contained multiple bloodlines and or Kekai Genkai. I also noticed a vast majority lists and actively uses more than two elements as well. I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite at all. But if I asked..would someone humor as to why so many shinobi and kunoichi just..stat wise are so strong? I mean of course no one wants to be weak right? But..so little diversity. I'll be hones though I'm a huge fan of cannon, and naming techniques when I fight that way the jutsus properties can be common knowledge well sort of. Or analysed to the point where anyone with basic naruto knowledge can. What about when the technique is made-up. That's cool too but I also like the wika, the naruto wikia that the SL community has is a great way of documenting things and characters. I wish more characters used that instead of the in-game profiles with thir character restrictions.

I'm as high as a kite right now and I'm pretty sure this whole thing is a muddle. But I haven't posted and I felt like posting.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Clan/Bloodline
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 05:09:27 AM »

It all about who and what you want your character to be.
I wanted a crazy stereotypical Uzumaki character so I made him. But then I also wanted to mess around with the Byakugan so I simply made another imaginary ninja. Then I wanted to be Kimimaro Kaguya! So I made him as well! I also wanted to join the craze of being an Uchiha, although that was short lived; it is no fun, but I made an Uchiha man too! Basically put, you don't gotta mix everything into one person, can always have other nin, though same account manipulator. Helps me branch out story line wise, so I don't use the same things over and over again. there is a difference between shinobi and mutants! D:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 05:23:17 AM by Keito Uzumaki »

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 05:34:34 AM »

That's funny. Well said Keito oh..I forgot alot of ninjas were also convinced I was someone's alt too. That was upsetting too. I can hardly develop one character, I just can't have more than one active account because of scheduling but mainly I'm just too precise and I like everything just about fleshed out really nice. Can you have dedication to a story if you've got more than one account?

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 05:45:31 AM »

Well I love making completely different ninja's if I am to make an alt, to give me a different RPing angle when it comes to the SL world. Though I have dedicated a good amount of time, separately; towards Keito and Takeo's development as ninja. I also never did like being locked in RP :/ so the ability to switch onto another character to do things was also quite pleasing, as well as having another option when it comes to role-playing, instead of the same old.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 05:52:17 AM »

I totally understand that and I get a good vibe from what you're saying. Have you ever roleplayed with someone, was waiting for their response they logged out of that character to log into another one of their characters and totally left you hanging. So they're online for hours on another character totally disregarding you and you're stuck. When that first happened to me I nearly quit and for months on end I was bitter. I realize that's childish and it still does bother me a little, but it was in that moment I realized something.

Also your signature is winning!

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 06:08:25 AM »

Superior genes create superior ninja. It's basically how all these clans with KG are feared and revered in the series. Things got even crazier when Obito revealed that doujutsu are pretty much plug-and-play. And then Kabuto took things over the top.

I have limited myself to two Clan KG, Uchiha and Senju. And then from there, made a bunch of custom stuff. And I'm planning my Uzumaki to take more blood transfusions for one more additional KG. And from there, something custom that is a combination of all those KGs will arise.

Just be glad that we're not pulling any stuff that Naruto was doing when battling Jinchuriki Madara. Not yet anyways.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 06:23:10 AM »

To be entirely honest, I'm not sure how I feel about the power of the ten tails entering the site. It's literally so overpowered that if you don't have it you lose.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 06:37:26 AM »

I'm pretty good at figuring out alts of people, so I would simply annoy the heck out of them to respond! I'm quite annoying like that, for in my opinion it shouldn't literally take real days for days worth of RP to take place. A days worth of RP can take place in a single post so why not RP be respected in the same manner! Its not like the characters are doing anything other than what you type them to do. So You can travel the world, have a romantic wedding and fight the ten tails all in the same day if its what you wanna do! Rp doesn't have to be so dreadful, its supposed to be fun! Thats the whole reason we do this!

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 06:43:12 AM »

To be entirely honest, I'm not sure how I feel about the power of the ten tails entering the site. It's literally so overpowered that if you don't have it you lose.

I've pretty much already decided that what I'd get from hosting the 10 tails is
Infinite Chakra
Truth Seeking Balls
Two Kami level Ninjutsu I want to do
and 9 tails Chakra Mode/Sage Mode/whatever levels of power all the time.

I don't think we'd rp it being out in beast form like the mange did because then yeah it is stupidly strong. You would just need to do one Tenpenchi to kill every opponent without Izanagi, Kamui or Hozuki forms.

The only thing questionable I think is the Truth Seeking Balls. But I think it's all pretty fair if Akatsuki does manage to get all 9 bijuu and the Gedo Mazo that we can make the 10 tails. I'd be willing to make official rules for it before doing it in rp if we do amass all the proper Shinju ingredients.

I think it would be pretty asinine at this point to just say no 10 tails and remove Akatsuki's win condition. Especially considering how hard it will be to hold onto all 10 parts of the Shinju (9 beasts and a Mazo).

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 06:47:55 AM »

True but the only thing effective to the truth seeking balls is senjutsu, so it's still just bleh to me

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 07:03:06 AM »

True but the only thing effective to the truth seeking balls is senjutsu, so it's still just bleh to me

Yeah but there's a lot more people who can attack me than I'd have TSB's. Plus there are plenty of Sage Mode users on SL compared to the manga.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 07:16:41 AM »

Yeah I suppose that's true. I'm gonna make a separate topic that we need to get on to talk about some ten tails stuff

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 07:24:03 AM »

Yeah I suppose that's true. I'm gonna make a separate topic that we need to get on to talk about some ten tails stuff
These kinds of topics that involve role-play belong in the Village Square section.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/board,5.0.html

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2014, 02:37:20 AM »

uhm....of course Nayeli is a demon so no one rps with her anyhow cause it is god mod for her to use portals in and out of the demon realm to travel instantly...hmmm, was she doing that before Kamui was a fad? >.>

Bragging about having something before it was canon/popular is now referred to as "Kirking" or "To kirk".
Easy with the kirking there.

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 03:02:27 AM »

uhm....of course Nayeli is a demon so no one rps with her anyhow cause it is god mod for her to use portals in and out of the demon realm to travel instantly...hmmm, was she doing that before Kamui was a fad? >.>

Bragging about having something before it was canon/popular is now referred to as "Kirking" or "To kirk".
Easy with the kirking there.

Pretty much designed all the jutsu for the Naruto franchise FYI
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 15 queries.