Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Endings  (Read 1382 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Endings
« on: October 16, 2014, 02:44:05 AM »

So it seems several Manga are drawing to the near end. Naruto we know for sure but it seems Bleach and FT perhaps want be far behind.

I was just wondering if anyone had any predictions or anything as to how they might end and if the ending will be fitting.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Endings
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 06:04:58 AM »

Naruto talk no jutsus Sasuke to his side.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
Re: Endings
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 04:17:24 AM »

I have no idea but I'm sad that it's ending I feel like my childhood has finally slipped away. It's very depressing actually, not in a real way but it's just ..wow. I remember when I started watching Part one of the series on Cartoon Network. I didn't even know what a "Manga" was until Shippuden started airing. It was then when I dove headfirst into Kishi's incredible world.

My prediction is that it'll end with Naruto and Sasuke co-coinciding the way Hashirama and Madara dreamed of bringing their people "the people" together from childhood. Now I know that's far fetched but it'll be a shame if their similar roles don't play out in a different fashion, I also think it'll be awesome if it doesn't cause what the heck? The world is a cruel place.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 18 queries.