Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Excuse Me: 2 bijuu challenges at the same time?  (Read 3562 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Excuse Me: 2 bijuu challenges at the same time?
« on: December 08, 2014, 11:08:31 PM »

Ichirou...isn't this taking the OOC nature of a challenge a little too far? am I missing something?

you are currently in a bijuu match with Eric and now are starting another for the zero tails.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Excuse Me: 2 bijuu challenges at the same time?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:14:13 PM »

Yeah, Neither I nor anyone else have seen any rules about fighting for more than one biju at once, As long as they're not both sealed in me I don't see the issue

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 11:15:45 PM »

Yeah, Neither I nor anyone else have seen any rules about fighting for more than one biju at once, As long as they're not both sealed in me I don't see the issue

Well, it's not against the rules, no, but the main issue would be: what if you were to win both? Granted, you have the resets and stuff to use one as a summon and host one, but all the same, while there is no actual rule against it, I would think that it would be discouraged to take on multiple challenges at the same time.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 11:17:19 PM »

Wasn't Bocc taking Son Goku Challenges before he gave it to Zexyo, and isn't he taking Son Goku challenges now that Zexyo has quit?

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 11:26:18 PM »

If you remember Ichi I was also confused on this. I understood that you could only fight one person at a time, but you said you had fought in more than one challenge previously, so I took your word.

Kamui was telling me that there could only be one challenge at a time, but he was unsure as well.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 11:30:32 PM »

Wasn't Bocc taking Son Goku Challenges before he gave it to Zexyo, and isn't he taking Son Goku challenges now that Zexyo has quit?

Again, not against the rules, just discouraged. Additionally, that is defending the tailed beasts, not actually challenging to try to obtain them. Defending two tailed beasts at the same time requires a level of activity that alot of hosts would be questionable of having. From experience, I know you're relatively active, which is partly why I didn't bother bringing it up.

IF the matches were IC, then it would be physically impossible to do them both at the same time, unless (and this is a major unless) you were permitted to RP while doing the IC match. Several IC match type folks have staunchly gone that route, which would technically open them up as well to a single person challenging them at the same time.

If you remember Ichi I was also confused on this. I understood that you could only fight one person at a time, but you said you had fought in more than one challenge previously, so I took your word.

Kamui was telling me that there could only be one challenge at a time, but he was unsure as well.

Bottom line is, it is not currently against the rules, just discouraged/not advised.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 12:00:40 AM »

If it will make anyone feel better After these two matches I will only do one challenge at a time.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 12:03:03 AM »

If it will make anyone feel better After these two matches I will only do one challenge at a time.

There is really no need to reduce the number of challenges you do if you activity levels can support potentially fighting to defend two tailed beasts.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 12:04:18 AM »

That's how I felt about it, and then this topic was made lol

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 04:24:40 AM »

... People usually do not challenge for more than one beast at a time.

that ought to be good enough for you to say, "oh well, it's not the accepted custom...even though there is NO LAW AGAINST IT. maybe out of respect for the traditions of the land I should not act out of turn".

Now where is the creativity and ingenuity in that statement? XP

And if it is really that serious, then we can just make a rule prohibiting it. No harm, no foul. Otherwise, it is largely opinion on whether it is legit or not, since OOC battles do not restrict your character's RP actionability. Sos being in two places at once in OOC is totally possible.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 04:47:20 AM »

now Eric, you know you just like to argue.

I have said how I feel. It is enough. You guys will do as you like just as you always do.

I shall continue to have hamburgers with cheese on them. 8)

And I shall continue to argue that that is a cheeseburger.  8)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 06:22:12 AM »

I'm in support for only one challenge at a time despite how the match may be. (IC or OOC)

The only exception being if a person happens to have two beasts and gets challenged for each beastie.

With the above example, I also say you can only challenge for one beastie at a time. If a person is in possession of two or more and gets killed, then the beasts go back to the clan and the head of the clan (or heads/council/etc.) will decide what to do with them.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 06:26:54 AM »

I can't imagine why you'd want to do more than one at a time. >>;

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 06:30:34 AM »

I see no reason with as many matches as you want to do so long as they do not contradict rp which if they are OOC they can not. Also I would like to add that just because you challenge and win a tailed beast does not mean in any fashion that you have to host or use the beast as a summon. You could simply give them away if you wish.

I could literally challenge for all the tailed beast out there and just give them to who I wanted to host them. I may not even desire to host them yet I can still fight for them. Much like I am doing for the 9 tails then will go after another... then another... then another... this being if I win.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. If you don't like it then simply beat him. Really that's my solution to everything though... don't like it then just beat him/her lol.

Page created in 1.06 seconds with 16 queries.