Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Gudodama  (Read 1244 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Gudodama
« on: December 12, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »

So I started this topic because I had nothing to do, and Gudodama was on my mind so I figured i'd post a topic about to discuss exactly what it would take to utilize the Gudodama, and why it shouldn't be about because of it.

And no I don't care who is and isn't using Gudodama, i'm just posting this topic because it's something to talk about.

SO, The Gudodama is all five basic nature transformations, Plus Yin-yang, plus Six paths Sage chakra

First thing I believe should be required to use Gudodama is the Rinnegan, Why? Because the Gudodama is utilizing all of the above listed simultaneously, isn't it? It's one thing to be able to use the five different Nature Transformations separately, but using them all together at once would be extremely difficult for people who have mastered it, not to mention the people who hadn't mastered it (I'm not saying there are people running around claiming to have mastered it, I haven't looked in to it, i'm just bringing it up as a point of discussion.) I mean, Kekkai Tota's are rare already and their only utilizing three affinities at once, so the Gudodama would technically require 7 if you count the Yin-yang and the Six Paths Sage Chakra,

Secondly, the Gudodama would indefinitely require Sage mode, because Six paths sage chakra is made by mixing sage mode with six paths chakra, which would already be an SL no because we don't do Rinne + Sage, But i'm just bringing it up because the way I see that's what it would require to utilize the Gudodama.

But at the same time there's the OTHER way you could get Gudodama, but that would be Via sage mode and all nine tailed beasts chakra. Which unless the sight has changed it's opinion on such, we're not allowed to take portion of the Biju chakra, are we? I'm not quite sure on that part. Anyway, that was my two cents.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Gudodama
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:09:08 PM »

So I started this topic because I had nothing to do, and Gudodama was on my mind so I figured i'd post a topic about to discuss exactly what it would take to utilize the Gudodama, and why it shouldn't be about because of it.

And no I don't care who is and isn't using Gudodama, i'm just posting this topic because it's something to talk about.

SO, The Gudodama is all five basic nature transformations, Plus Yin-yang, plus Six paths Sage chakra

First thing I believe should be required to use Gudodama is the Rinnegan, Why? Because the Gudodama is utilizing all of the above listed simultaneously, isn't it? It's one thing to be able to use the five different Nature Transformations separately, but using them all together at once would be extremely difficult for people who have mastered it, not to mention the people who hadn't mastered it (I'm not saying there are people running around claiming to have mastered it, I haven't looked in to it, i'm just bringing it up as a point of discussion.) I mean, Kekkai Tota's are rare already and their only utilizing three affinities at once, so the Gudodama would technically require 7 if you count the Yin-yang and the Six Paths Sage Chakra,

Secondly, the Gudodama would indefinitely require Sage mode, because Six paths sage chakra is made by mixing sage mode with six paths chakra, which would already be an SL no because we don't do Rinne + Sage, But i'm just bringing it up because the way I see that's what it would require to utilize the Gudodama.

But at the same time there's the OTHER way you could get Gudodama, but that would be Via sage mode and all nine tailed beasts chakra. Which unless the sight has changed it's opinion on such, we're not allowed to take portion of the Biju chakra, are we? I'm not quite sure on that part. Anyway, that was my two cents.

You are allowed to take a portion of abiju's chakra. If you somehow host all 9 of the beasts at separate times, you could in theory have a part of each and every one of them. The existence of psuedo-jinchs has somewhat been going on for some time apparently, though officially you are not allowed to split up a tailed beast into parts (and still carry its personality is apparently the defining loophole trait).

If there were to be pre-reqs for using this technique, it would be Rinnegan and a portion of all of the tailed beasts' chakras, along with sage mode training. In other words, 14 resets and a portion of all of the tailed beasts chakra. I say that becuae under the reset system, Rinnegan and Sage Mode cannot be wielded simultanouly.

Alternatively, going a pure RP route, then sage mode, Rinnegan, and a portion of all of the tailed beast's chakra.

However, I would say no to introducing this period at the end of the day/post.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Gudodama
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 10:15:45 PM »

That's really how I feel about it too, the Gudodama is just meh. I mean it's a cool ability and all, but it would just over power individuals until everyone had it and when everyone had it, no one would like it

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.