Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Giving away Biju to Alts  (Read 3528 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Giving away Biju to Alts
« on: January 01, 2015, 11:31:31 PM »

So I just realized that Desare is not the host of the Nibi. how is this when Belphegor just had it? Was there a fight where Bocc fought himself? I thought that we agreed to not just give Bijuu away. Can someone tell me why this was allowed AGAIN?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Giving away Biju to Alts
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 11:44:35 PM »

So help me god I will write a fight between the two of them.

The issue before was people ditching the bijuu to other people and messing up challengers chances to fight for them. I have no viable challengers currently since you are on cooldown and Ichi can't fight me till he is done with his other two challenges (I just added him to the list to be nice), so what exactly is the issue? And the bijuu moved from me, to me, so yeah. >>

lol hit quote instead of modify.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:46:45 PM by bocchiere »

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 11:50:12 PM »

I have never been a jinch or ever challenge someone for a tailed beast, but still this is kinda wrong in my opinion..
I don't know is Desare is stronger than Belphegor but it's unfair if he is stronger.
If this turns out to be alright with the mods and other people. Then I propose that Machina is to be able to challenge Desare since he owns the beast now and the cooldown is with Belphegor.
 Though does Desare have a grace period now?
If so then I propose that it's a illegal to give a tailed beast to alts since then they could just keep passing it on.
Having a grace period forever......

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 11:50:54 PM »

I don't recall a group of us unanimously saying we can't give bijuu away. Even still what does it matter which alt has it? As long as he's not switching it per week then once is fine, though I still think he shouldn't switch again or attempt to as that can cause several issues.

He has no challengers or anything as of now. No harm done. Just not do it again.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 11:52:01 PM »

The issue is Alt juggling a Bijuu. Bel is the host. NOT Desare. Ichi challenged you immediately after I quit. You cant just give your Bijuu to your alt on a whim. Bel should remain the host until either Ichi or I beat you. I feel like you gave it to the stronger alt because you know Ichi is going to rape belphegor.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 11:54:02 PM »

The issue is Alt juggling a Bijuu. Bel is the host. NOT Desare. Ichi challenged you immediately after I quit. You cant just give your Bijuu to your alt on a whim. Bel should remain the host until either Ichi or I beat you. I feel like you gave it to the stronger alt because you know Ichi is going to rape belphegor.

Desare is weaker than Bel by quite a lot....
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 11:57:09 PM »

Explosion release is weaker than Shoton? When? No one should be able to do that under any circumstances.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 11:59:49 PM »

Explosion release is weaker than Shoton? When? No one should be able to do that under any circumstances.

Explosion Release is more 'Micheal Bay' seemingly stronger. It's just a more firework-y blaze release in a sense to me. Either way he's weaker.

I already said no to doing it more than once, but right now there's no harm done.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 12:00:02 AM »

Yeah juggling would be if I did it again and again which I'm not doing. >>

No I do not get a new grace period though it's gonna end up be more than two weeks before either of them can fight me anyway, most likely.

I gave it to Bel first since my Akatsuki alts could not host the beast but I decided to just make it a summon of Desare instead and get the beast back into the clan. I literally did it just so I could change the wiki list back to having a little cloud on it.

There is no issue here.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 12:02:23 AM »

Desare is far more dangerous than Bel. He can touch you and blow you to bits. But what ever your gonna lose either way I'm just sick of you and your bull shit.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 12:02:57 AM »

Explosion Release is more 'Micheal Bay' seemingly stronger. It's just a more firework-y blaze release in a sense to me. Either way he's weaker.

I already said no to doing it more than once, but right now there's no harm done.

And ya know, Desare just has Sharingan and Bakuton with no Sage Art. Though it's not like that's a relevant point anyway. Would we have to hold a tribunal every time someone wants to give a bijuu to someone and decide whether they are stronger than them or not? Because that's a pretty relative term.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 12:04:54 AM »

To me that is worse that Hyuuga sage. But whatever. Not my fight.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 12:05:07 AM »

I'm lost. Are you mad due to him changing the host thus giving you ANOTHER shot at the beast or some other reason?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 12:07:32 AM »

Good goddamn, just how many people are you Bocchi

Either way, two types of bakuton, both are far less potentially broken than shoton. The thing of infusing things with 'explosive chakra'? Avoid it, offset the explosion/chakra with an explosion/chakra of your own, preta path it, etc. Deidara style? Raiton turns it useless.

Desare's only true trump is being edo, so even if he blows himself up with the bakuton he'll reform again. If Tsuyo didn't have 100 and 1 fuuinjutsu to handle him straight when you human pathed him, you could always jinton him to nigh oblivion, then seal the remains before they can regen.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 12:08:41 AM »

Changing the host like that. There was no fight between them. Passing a Bijuu to your alt should not be allowed if we cant give them to other people. I remember the topic where it was stated that just giving them away was a no no. You people let this prick do whatever he wants. If I were to do that there would be a problem.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.