Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stone  (Read 3838 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stone
« on: January 06, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »

Leadership: The Akatsuki has maintained a viligence, though recently it has had a celebration regarding it's forced control over Iwagakure. The Akatsuki remains stationed in the village, though a small resistance group has made its presence known. The villagers are often subject to the whims of The Akatsuki, particularly in attempts to find out the conspirators.

Has bad relations with nigh every village due to the biju hunt from its leadership. Seems to have an open gate village policy, though that does not allow visitors and "visitors" to enter without necessarily being spotted and/or tracked by the local ANBU.

With the festival dying down, the village is preparing to return to business as usual.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stone
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:58:17 PM »

Iwa Patriot and local blacksmith, Neala, is about to embark on an unknown mission with her long time friend and clan head, Nara Eric and Rita the dragon. She is living in a dictatorship regime since Akatsuki conquered her people killing the rightful Tsuchikage. a very small resistance movement is all but extinct due to the oppressors vigilance. The Shodaime Tsuchikage, Miyuu, keep her identity secret and is still awaiting the right time to make her move. Iwagakure ANBU Kenji, is going around under the assumed name of Pluto and acting as Akatsuki member Sabumaru's subordinate in an effort to so all he can for the resistance.

During the festival, Akatsuki head Bocchiere received a strange visit from Kumogakure, one Nara Kagiri. In actuality she was seeking her clan head, Nara Eric's, time and energies for some undisclosed issue concerning Konoha. The meeting was conducted in private.  :twisted:

At this time Bocchiere directed two young possible recruits to await the groups, Neala, Rita and Eric, at the gates...in order to accompany them on this odd mission? What fate will the brothers Uchiha, Shikada and Hyūga, Cloud encounter through their recent choice to join the Akatsuki? Additonally, young Shiro of Sunagakure, having recently left his home during the recent earthquake confusion, now seeks entrance to the village as well.

Current depredations of the Bug man, 無人 Mushizō, using his insects to mind control and torture the citizens of Iwa have reduced a large portions of the population to mere drones. He is currently away from the village on assignment to Wind country in order to scout out a good oasis as a possible Akatsuki base.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:18:49 PM »

Is this for ALL events or this is just for main events? Cause regarding Mushi's purpose in Wind Country, that is kind of supposed to be on the down-low ya know.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 11:11:00 PM »

Gotcha.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 02:36:39 AM »

With Bocchiere leaving the RP scene, The Akatsuki has lost its most powerful member and the head of its organization. At this point, the group is attempting to maintain damage control by both keeping Iwa under its control and ensuring that The Akatsuki either survives or disbands without any unnecessary spilling of blood.

Of course, with Bocchiere gone, a new active Tsuchikage will need to take the reigns of the village. At this point, the primary competition is between the new head(s) of The Akatsuki and rebellious members of Iwagakure, who may for the first time see a real opportunity to force their will on the village for the first time in months if not longer.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 04:49:25 AM »

About time.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 04:51:44 AM »

About time.

*Waits for Miyuu to appear and claim to be ready to fight him*

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 07:57:09 AM »

She didn't do it yet? Wow. All talk and no action.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 08:00:42 AM »

About time.

*Waits for Miyuu to appear and claim to be ready to fight him*

I forgot about her entirely. Wonder where she went.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 08:02:57 AM by Hazama »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 01:34:05 PM »

Even I don't know. Disappeared completely.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.