Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Bingo Book Start Up  (Read 1412 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Bingo Book Start Up
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:48:18 AM »

So with this new board I figured why not at least start one, since that is kinda the generalization of it.
Meaning a topic that is constantly updated, and organizes the ninja registered. I don't think an actual book fits right, so out with the old and in with the new; a small tablet device that serves as an global bingo book. In theory, similar to a pokedex for pokemon.
The information from the book would be Name, Rank, Residing Village, Known Bounties & if applicable a face shot of the nin. With the advancements in technology, the bingo book can be edited in actual role play, as we edit it on the board. This way our characters can access their bingo books in game, while new information is posted.

I was wondering if others would like this as well. I feel like it would give a sense of legitimacy in tracking nin down, instead of ooc implications that usually go on. I don't want people to feel as if this is intrusive though, it would have to be role played with all the great nations as well as other villages, to get the information in the first place. From then on missing nin, or those whom don't have ties, or show themselves to the public; may not have accurate or even any information at all.

I'd guess a group of nin need to band together and organize this in-game. Gathering current information from all parts, as well as organizing the bounties. Usually nin with a higher interest, will have their statuses and information upated as much as possible; to ensue a capture. This is just my thought on it, trying to add some new aspects to Role Play. Open to others thought.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Bingo Book Start Up
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 08:00:14 AM »

I'd be alright with this, I say go for it.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.