Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Character change take two  (Read 12709 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Character change take two
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 01:44:37 AM »

All this bull because Lord Bocc has issues with everything I do the evidence to why he is wrong is right in you guys faces and all anyone wants to do say 'stop bickering'. I want to resolve this so from here on out I will be voiding Bocc and continuing to rp the rp rift that exist here.

To me Bocc dont exist. I tried doing this crap the right way and HE turned it into this. I', done with him and will grant his wish and never rp or speak to him again..

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2015, 01:59:21 AM »

To put it simply we have yet ANOTHER rift in RP! Yippy! Look how much this accomplishes! Seriously people, both of y'all need to learn how to Rp correctly before doing things that interfere with everyone else's universe. Selfish, the lot of you.

But yeah I have basically nothing to add to this because I don't really agree with either of you on either standpoint. I don't like retro voiding, period. You voiding one thing in the past makes a butterfly effect for everyone else. Now other people who were involved with this situation/Character/Whatever are now required to change things that have happened to them in one way or another.

So truth be told the first void should have never been accepted in the first place, and that's on Bocci-ball over here.

Now Machina, you should not have attempted a void, or the re-void. It's just BM yo~

Now, the way things should be done is this. Everything goes back to before there was a void. Simple right? Because the best solutions are often the simplest.

Take or leave my two cents.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2015, 02:02:02 AM »

To put it simply we have yet ANOTHER rift in RP! Yippy! Look how much this accomplishes! Seriously people, both of y'all need to learn how to Rp correctly before doing things that interfere with everyone else's universe. Selfish, the lot of you.

But yeah I have basically nothing to add to this because I don't really agree with either of you on either standpoint. I don't like retro voiding, period. You voiding one thing in the past makes a butterfly effect for everyone else. Now other people who were involved with this situation/Character/Whatever are now required to change things that have happened to them in one way or another.

So truth be told the first void should have never been accepted in the first place, and that's on Bocci-ball over here.

Now Machina, you should not have attempted a void, or the re-void. It's just BM yo~

Now, the way things should be done is this. Everything goes back to before there was a void. Simple right? Because the best solutions are often the simplest.

Take or leave my two cents.

I did just that. I stuck with him as my edo, revived him and died. Leaving my things to my brother.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2015, 02:10:08 AM »

If voiding someone trying to god mod out of dying in an rp I am in is wrong I don't want to be right.

I'm going to have to come right out and admit it. I don't feel very guilty for voiding A VOID. If anyone else tried to attack Iwa and then OOC out of dying and/or the rp we were participating in, in a similar fashion, I'd do the same thing again.

So alright, we're done here, praise Jashin. Locky-loo?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2015, 02:19:12 AM »

I leave for one, two hours...  :-?

For the love of god. Stop.

Take a week break, gather your thoughts and THEN POST.

Instead of posting the same thing with different wording 500000000 times in a row. Honestly.

I'm just having fun with it now, to be honest.

Really Bocc? This is completely and utterly unnecessary. I was hoping that the two of you would come to some sort of mutual conclusion other than "I'm not going to RP with you" after the previous defusing of tensions, but apparently that is not the case. Bocc, do I need to have a chat with you about where you have been uncivil here? It is completely unreasonable, yes, to ask you to completely bow to Machina's whims, but at the same time, you are no longer exactly trying to compromise either at this point.

Unlike almost everyone else in this thread, I have attempted to steer this conversation towards a meaningful solution other than "bitch and moan until one side gives up the draw".

Kay I did the rp of reviving manji last night. and sending messages to Ichi that I had a sister who was to give Masane her stuff. I did not start this topic because I had an issue. I just wanted to change my set up and I killed Machina to do it. I dont see why this became an issue I really dont I'm in the middle of rping me getting her stuff. PLease tell me where I am wrong in this because I just dont get it.

As long as your change in RP does not affect someone else's RP, there is generally no opposition. When your RP affects someone else's RP however, that's when things get sticky.

Considering I've already finished my rp reviving Manji, getting the Kusanagi back, and then having him go destroy his various scrolls and jutsu information it only does a lot. She's going to be challenging with a character that has a half dozen claims I won't acknowledge.

What's your point here? You did some RP, she did some RP. The dual living/death of Manji after the Iwagakure battle opened this hole, and you accepted that you would RP it one way and someone else would RP it another way. Then, at some point less in the public spotlight, the continuum as merged again and Manji was declared one way or another? And now we run the risk of this once again becoming an issue?

Personally, I don't care about either of your RP claims to have done this or done that, because all of this could have been avoided from the get-go had Manji's presence in Iwagakure been universally voided. But no, out of the interest of not "having your time wasted" you wanted to RP it another way. Frankly, I don't see your claim of your RP being "more legit" as valid.

I'm sick of the going back and forth (i will not repeat my earlier phrase for this). Trolling at this point is not going to help the overall cause, because this going this way is only going to cause more problems down the road. I do not know about anyone else here, but maintaing the precedent of "if I shout loud enough and spit far enough eventually the other guy will walk away" for this problem is only going to bring about the capitulation of the entire system.

As far as I'm concerned, both of you attempted to propose a possible solution to the problem. Neither of you accepted the other's suggestion. I tried suggesting something, and neither of you bothered working with that either. Honestly, the two of you don't even want to compromise at this point. You just want to have it your way, one way or another, and not give a care about the person on the other end.

This is improper and, at least to me, unacceptable behavior for someone holding two tailed beasts and for someone challenging for a tailed beast. I may be alone in thinking this, but neither one of you really are worthy of holding and/or challenging for tailed beasts if you are completely unwilling to compromise for the sake of role-play.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2015, 02:23:46 AM »

:evil:

I apologize to those who are viewing this thread, along with the treasure trove of others.
Standards have decreased somewhat, unfortunately- a lot of people to blame for that, yes, even those of you who choose to stay silent and then complain about the forum (!).

Find a solution. =)

For future posts, if your posts add nothing to this conversation in terms of helping to find a solution, ask yourself the point then.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:32:12 AM by Ace »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2015, 02:33:02 AM »

I leave for one, two hours...  :-?

For the love of god. Stop.

Take a week break, gather your thoughts and THEN POST.

Instead of posting the same thing with different wording 500000000 times in a row. Honestly.

I'm just having fun with it now, to be honest.

Really Bocc? This is completely and utterly unnecessary. I was hoping that the two of you would come to some sort of mutual conclusion other than "I'm not going to RP with you" after the previous defusing of tensions, but apparently that is not the case. Bocc, do I need to have a chat with you about where you have been uncivil here? It is completely unreasonable, yes, to ask you to completely bow to Machina's whims, but at the same time, you are no longer exactly trying to compromise either at this point.

Unlike almost everyone else in this thread, I have attempted to steer this conversation towards a meaningful solution other than "bitch and moan until one side gives up the draw".

Kay I did the rp of reviving manji last night. and sending messages to Ichi that I had a sister who was to give Masane her stuff. I did not start this topic because I had an issue. I just wanted to change my set up and I killed Machina to do it. I dont see why this became an issue I really dont I'm in the middle of rping me getting her stuff. PLease tell me where I am wrong in this because I just dont get it.

As long as your change in RP does not affect someone else's RP, there is generally no opposition. When your RP affects someone else's RP however, that's when things get sticky.

Considering I've already finished my rp reviving Manji, getting the Kusanagi back, and then having him go destroy his various scrolls and jutsu information it only does a lot. She's going to be challenging with a character that has a half dozen claims I won't acknowledge.

What's your point here? You did some RP, she did some RP. The dual living/death of Manji after the Iwagakure battle opened this hole, and you accepted that you would RP it one way and someone else would RP it another way. Then, at some point less in the public spotlight, the continuum as merged again and Manji was declared one way or another? And now we run the risk of this once again becoming an issue?

Personally, I don't care about either of your RP claims to have done this or done that, because all of this could have been avoided from the get-go had Manji's presence in Iwagakure been universally voided. But no, out of the interest of not "having your time wasted" you wanted to RP it another way. Frankly, I don't see your claim of your RP being "more legit" as valid.

I'm sick of the going back and forth (i will not repeat my earlier phrase for this). Trolling at this point is not going to help the overall cause, because this going this way is only going to cause more problems down the road. I do not know about anyone else here, but maintaing the precedent of "if I shout loud enough and spit far enough eventually the other guy will walk away" for this problem is only going to bring about the capitulation of the entire system.

As far as I'm concerned, both of you attempted to propose a possible solution to the problem. Neither of you accepted the other's suggestion. I tried suggesting something, and neither of you bothered working with that either. Honestly, the two of you don't even want to compromise at this point. You just want to have it your way, one way or another, and not give a care about the person on the other end.

This is improper and, at least to me, unacceptable behavior for someone holding two tailed beasts and for someone challenging for a tailed beast. I may be alone in thinking this, but neither one of you really are worthy of holding and/or challenging for tailed beasts if you are completely unwilling to compromise for the sake of role-play.

*Slow claps*
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015, 02:33:19 AM »

The only thing I care about is him not getting Manji's stuff after he died cuz I have it. He can Edo him all he wants. But all of Manji's stuff is with me. THAT was my compromise. If he wanted Manji's things he has to come get them from me. AS his WIFE I was in the position to gather his things before Bocc could even Edo him. Like I said, Keep him Edo'd but that's all you can legitimately get.  Edoing him don't strip me of his stuff. And his Hiraishin marks in the Phoenix realm are gone which don't matter because YOU Bocc said that Hiraishin cant be used to go to other dimensions. This is what I will agree too in order to kill the rift.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2015, 04:12:32 AM »

Yeah I should have just let him attack my village with the intent to kill me and take it over and then let him god mod out of dying. I can't imagine why I decided to go down the path of rping something reasonable occurring instead of just letting more god mod happen. This is truly a dark road of rp that actually makes sense that I now walk.

The nerve of me, to decide I have had enough of people forcing me to put up with them for weeks on end and then god modding out of the rp or voiding it because they don't like it anymore. No Bocch, you must accept this constant stream of garbage and you have to like it. Clearly I was in the wrong.

How about we compromise to just actually rp correctly? I know I made posts about reviving Tsuyo, claiming my sword, and then having him destroy his scrolls and stuff to stop people from taking more of my techniques.

So how about Machina shows me posts she made before mine that would actually prevent me from doing what I am claiming, other than the phoenixes apparently living in another dimension now.
(Times are in the USA Cental time zone)
As of 9:08:45 PM tonight I posted reviving Tsuyo and claiming the Kusanagi 19 hours and 1 minute ago.

As of 9:09:50 PM tonight I posted having Tsuyo destroy his leavings 8 hours and 7 minutes ago.

The posts are in the Sannin level Dark Cave.

Why Machina has precognitive senses to know Tsuyo has died I do not know. So, let's see what Machina rp'd somewhere and see what it does in relation to mine?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 04:15:16 AM by Bocchiere »

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2015, 04:31:54 AM »

This one was done when he Died in iwa.
Subject: RE: HEY!
Sent: 2014-10-30 07:01:54

The bird huffed in response to the girl. His ancient eyes narrowed upon her as she showed the disrespect of not having greeted him properly. Sitting upon his marble throne with his massive wings folded, he would inhale deeply and contemplate upon this before huffing once more. Turning his head to the side wall east of her position, he would exhale a small torrent of phoenix flames. Upon the wall would appear the names of Uzumaki Shinko, Tessuhai Tsuyo, Uzumaki Machina, and Tokujiro, the four summoners of their kind. His golden eyes examined Shinko's crossed out name and glared over to Tsuyo's before blowing a small amount of flames on it. The flames would disperse, and the name would glow orange. However upon this happening, Fractus' eyes narrowed again. The name's orange glow would fade, leaving Fractus confused for but a moment before his eyes closed themselves. It seems that his friend has fallen yet again. He would leap clear of his throne and before the wall. He would then lean forward and with his sharp beak he would cross the name out similar to that of Shinko's name before standing in silence.
---Original Message from Jinsei no Keshigomu 死亡MachinaUzumaki(2014-10-30 06:46:09)---
Here goes.

Machina's clone would approach Fractus. Worry covered her face as she wondered about her Husband. This clone had no clue of the Iwa battle and upon reaching King Fractus she would speak. "Fractus will you reverse summon Manji here, I need to see him I'm worried about him and it has been too long." She waited for his response.

Subject: RE: HEY!
Sent: 2014-10-30 07:35:27

The room was rather normal in most ways as it contained a bed, a window, and a dresser. However it also contained a plethora of stands with display cases mounted upon it. Located to the far east of the room was two of the cases with two scrolls within each. On one would be Flying Thunder God in kanji while the scroll next to that was marked with the kanji for dust. It was obvious that these two were his prized possessions. IN the case next to that was a similar setup with the Edo tensei scroll and Mind's eye of the Kagura scroll he had written. In the very center of the room in its own case was the Kusanagi no Tsurugi itself as if it had never been touched. It was obvious that this was taken care of. In the very back, atop the dresser was a vial of preserved eyes labeled with 'originals'. They were Mangekyou eyes without a doubt due to the intricate patterns on them, but seemed to be the basic form of Tsuyo's EMS which was proof enough that these were the eyes that he was born with.
---Original Message from Jinsei no Keshigomu 死亡MachinaUzumaki(2014-10-30 07:24:56)---
She stood up realizing that he was sending her in that direction. "You want me...to go through there?" She stated as she moved closer to the Door way he pointed her to. `"What's in there? She would say, her voice cracking more as she tried to stay strong before the king. Slowly walking toward the door her mind began to race. She knew not how this had happened or what she was going in here for but as she drew closer she realized that it was her husbands room. His scent filled her nose and she began to break down just at the threshold of the room. "Manji..."
---Original Message from 六世代土影 Manji(2014-10-30 07:21:25)---
Fractus no longer acted after setting upon his throne and pulling his head downward. His eyes were set upon the doorway to the west of his position which led into Tsuyo's room. He couldn't stand speaking the tongue of humans and he didn't know if she knew the language of the Phoenixes. Therefore he would point her that way with his eyes, a language anyone could understand.
---Original Message from Jinsei no Keshigomu 死亡MachinaUzumaki(2014-10-30 07:16:03)---
"No! You can't be saying what I think you are..." Tears streamed down her face as she watched them seem to mourn. Was her husband dead. Their pain hit her and she fell to her knees, her face pale and her expression blank. She was in shock. "F-fractus. I...what do I do?" She said as her tears blinded her. "He can't be dead...Please don't tell me this...."
---Original Message from 六世代土影 Manji(2014-10-30 07:13:05)---
Fractus listened to the girl's desperation but alas he was not responding. Instead, he would simply turn to the guard who stood on their high pillars, and expand his wings prior to screeching loudly to them. Each stood at attention as their king 'spoke' to them. From his maw, a black flame would emit. Even for those uninitiated to the Phoenix way, this flame held the raw emotion that came with sorrow and pain. Each one knew what this meant and bowed their heads low as the flames licked at their armor and feathers, washing them over with the emotion of their leader. Fractus closed his wings once more, and stared down at the girl to see if she understood.
---Original Message from Jinsei no Keshigomu 死亡MachinaUzumaki(2014-10-30 07:05:40)---
Due to her worried state she had forgotten to greet him. "Fractus..." She stated as she watched what he was doing. "Why...Why did you cross his name out? What happened? Why is Manji not here?" Her voice began to crack and her eyes watered. "Fractus! What is going on?"

Just remember. Remove the seals. That and I wish you took the kusanagi to remove its seal but it is what it is I guess.
---Original Message from Jinsei no Keshigomu 死亡MachinaUzumaki(2014-10-30 07:44:49)---
Realizing what this meant, Machi wasted no time. She opened the cases and grabbed the scrolls placing them in her pouch on her hip. The weapon in the center of the room was what she stared at. Her tears streaming more then before as she stated. "Manji my love I will bring you back. I can't lose you." She stated as she took the jar in her right hand and then into her Kamui. The sword however she could not bring herself to take. She knew that she would come back to this room and that sword would be the constant reminder of her husband and she could never bring herself to use it. She exited the room tears still streaming from her face as she looked to Fractus and bowed. "I will find a way to bring him back. I must leave and inform my brother of this. Please have faith in me and trust that I will return him to this world. I simply cannot live without him." With that she would vanish into her Kamui exiting the realm. She needed to study this info and get to the bottom of his death as soon as possible

The one where I revived him is in Ichirou's home in Konoha and I Edo'd him In Uzushiogakure. However I cant find the message where I went back and got the blade and romoved the seals.  If I can find the rest I will add it to the list. I even sent Night the Rp where I edo'd him the first time, then human path'd him.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2015, 04:33:24 AM »

I'm talking about the rp's you said that you just did recently, not what you've voided a half-dozen times.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2015, 04:40:06 AM »

Oh. Its in Uzushiogakure and I cant copy it for some reason hold hold on I may have to send it piece by peace and Athos is rping it with me.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2015, 04:41:35 AM »

...I can't imagine why I decided to go down the path of rping something reasonable occurring instead of just letting more god mod happen. This is truly a dark road of rp that actually makes sense that I now walk.

The nerve of me, to decide I have had enough of people forcing me to put up with them for weeks on end and then god modding out of the rp or voiding it because they don't like it anymore. No Bocch, you must accept this constant stream of garbage and you have to like it. Clearly I was in the wrong...

Where have I heard this before... Meh, give me a night and I'll pinpoint where. As a host to two beasts (one as a reg host and the other as a summoner) yes, you must accept what you call garbage. There is no requirement for you to like it.

...How about we compromise to just actually rp correctly...

First of all, that is part of the reason why this all got out of hand; what you call correct and what Machina call correct as far as RP goes are very different. The reason some of these rules were made were so that we wouldn't have to bash heads over "who was right" in the RP, either through getting a judge to make the final call or simply defining what is correct in RP.

Kirk, the one who dealt the original finishing blow to Manji, let him walk. It was not your call to declare him dead against his will at any point, no matter how irritated you were about how things went. Starting there then, anything you RP'ed along that train of thought (that he died in Iwagakure and hence his body was in your possession) can be considered "wrong" from my perspective.

Determining who "has legit RP" is not a compromise, it's another fight for a clear winner.

I propose that you two just have an OOC biju battle and call it a day. Realistically speaking, the better zoner will come out on top, especially with a well chosen judge/mediator.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2015, 04:44:50 AM »

In Uzu

Uchiha 蕖人 Masane |Only after a few hours of wondering the village, the girl noticed a small...Phoenix? The flaming
bird flew high above the village, circling it before landing in the training area. ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane Masane quickly ran up to the bird and noticed that it was a different on than the one that sought
her out. On the bird's back would be a large bag. These were the belongings of her dead sister Machina. ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane The Uchiha child hesitantly took the bag from it's back. "Who are you?" She asked as thePhoenix ruffled it's feathers. She throw the bag over her shoulder and patted the bird known as Akuma. "Well thank you.
You can go home I guess. ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane In a plume of smoke Akuma would vanish. Masane sighed as tears streamed down her cheeks.
The thought of finding out she had a sister who died before she could meet her was enough to crush her heart. (c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane Masane's chakra sensing was near mastery so of course she felt the raging chakra of the six
tails. "The six tails is here? The host must me the leader. He employed my sister so maybe I should talk to him.: She
said as she ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane followed the chakra she just felt. Not to mention the destruction his out burst brought. She
stopped feeling an object poking her in the hip. Reaching in the bag she pulled said object out. A Katana. ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane It was etched with the wrods: "For Athos." She was not much for blades like this so her sister
leaving it to this Athos did not bother her. Placing it on her hip she used her Kamui toabsorb the bag her sister( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane left her. She would study her older sister's jutsu later, for now she would head to the dojo. Upon
getting there the scent of blood and sweat filling the air. Her EMS was still active and soon fell upon the man that she ( c
)
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane noticed regenerating an arm. She raised a brow and ran to his side kneeling beside him. "Hey..."
She said wondering if he was even coherent at the moment. "From deducing that you host the six tails, I would wager
that you are Athos" ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane She was noting of a medic but it seemed as if the man had no need fro medical attention. He
must have been strong. Masane stood up and deactivated her Sharingan leaving her hazel eyes to show. She had so
many questions but she would not be ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane rude and not even off her name. "I am Uchiha Masane. My sister was Uzumaki Machina. She
sent word for me to come here." Her voice was shaky and it was clear that she fought back tears as she spoke. ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane There was something about seeing this man, evenin this state that made her want to be strong
and not show her pain. It seemed that he had expressed enough for the both of them. If she were correct in assuming
that he was upset about losing his (c)
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane AMNBU leader. She waitied for him to respond as she pondered on how she would go about
findingthe man named Tsuyo. Her mind was always racing, never focused on one thought|
 Uzumakiwarrior could probably surprise the woman at how unphased he was by the wound of his arm missing, which
was a few inches from the elbow once she came into view, blood slightly falling from the open wound. Athos would
speak back to the woman, his usual-
 Uzumakiwarrior charm filled with something more spiteful,"Deducing that you didn't knock, I assume that you also aren't
a part of my village." In his left hand was a small green bean, almost like a Lima Bean. He had been thinking about
taking it but now that
 Uzumakiwarrior someone barged in on him and saw him in such a state... He was angry, furious, actually. He had come
here so no one saw him directly. He accepted they could feel his anger but to see it was something else. He would place
the bean into his mouth-
 Uzumakiwarrior as he easily moved to stand. As the bean was eaten with a crunch, there was a sudden explosion from
the man, like a strong gust of wind. Before her would now stand the chakra of the man, chakra that almost felt like two
Bijuu in the same person-
 Uzumakiwarrior that stood before her. As his chakra pool was fully replenished, the limb that was taking it's sweet time
would repair almost instantly. The bone formed, then the muscle, and the skin to finish it off. This was the only part of
him fully exposed-
 Uzumakiwarrior 's right arm toned and fit, with a tan to top it off, this same arm now at his side as he would step away
from the woman. Athos was a handsome man, there was no denying that, but there was a curse with that. When he was
upset, his face couldn't-
 Uzumakiwarrior fully hide it. So, as he took a few deep breaths to regain himself... He let her words run through his
head. Great, as if he wasn't already beating himself over the death of her sister, now a third sibling appears into the
fray? It seemed that-
 Uzumakiwarrior the stress that rested on his shoulders only caved more. The man's long and beautifully crimson hair
seemed to be straightened out as his chakra flared again, it almost snapped into a more elegant look as he would turn to
face the female again.-
 Uzumakiwarrior 's face was strong, as was his gaze, despite the anger he felt in the pit of his stomach. Behind his eyes
there was a burning compassion, with flickers of deeper rage in them. But, for the most part, he was as cool as acucumber on the outside.-
 Uzumakiwarrior brought his left hand up to the back of his neck to sheepishly rub it as he'd offer a charming smile that
only further complimented his features,"Sorry about that, Ms. Masane. As it seems you know, my name is Athos. What
is it I can do for you?"
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane |She pulled the blade from her hip and extended it to him. "She wanted you to have this. I was
wondering if you knew where to find her brother." She stated as she waited fro him to tak the blade. ( c )
Uchiha 蕖人 Masane Masane wondered so many things about her sister and maybe he could help her. She would stay
herer withhim as he was the closest one to her that knew her sister. She would train in order to master what her sis

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2015, 04:51:49 AM »

Except the rp I'm talking about has nothing to do with bijuu battles, Eric. If you forfeit an IC fight against me you die, so no one is going to do that if things turn south. You don't get to just dip with no downsides in a bijuu fight, no, that is not at all what I am referring to.

Kirk and Tsuyo were part of an rp that included myself and a half dozen other people. It was not a 1v1 fight between them. Kirk killed Tsuyo. Then Tsuyo got Kirk to agree to let him him Izanagi out of an attack that had already struck and killed him. That is god modding, and so I did not accept it. Nor will I ever accept such an outcome in any rp I am in.

Edit:

As I have been informed this rp was started almost 5 hours ago, well after both of mine were finished. Unless there are any further actions predating mine it would mean I have an Edo Tensei Tsuyo, the Kusanagi, and destroyed his belongings several hours before any action of yours took place.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 05:00:25 AM by Bocchiere »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 24 queries.