Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Here's another one of these topics.  (Read 6546 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Here's another one of these topics.
« on: January 26, 2015, 09:52:33 PM »

Does this, To anyone else other than Mr. Bocchiere and myself, see this as a legit reason to deny a Biju challenge?

Subject:
Sent: 2015-01-26 16:09:59
Reply   Forward   < Previous   Next >

I refuse. You lost because of a fault which was blatantly obvious, and you god-modded throughout. I don't view you as a contest.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Here's another one of these topics.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 09:54:40 PM »

He's denying based on aspects that were seen in previous fights. His feelings are instead of wasting time fighting you and then having it voided cause you god mod he'd rather just deny you outright.

At least that's what I think Shark man is thinking.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 09:58:25 PM »

In the words of Senor Bocchiere! that's not a good reason. The whole reason there is a three month wait is so a challenger who loses can improve and then try again. It defeats the entire purpose if you can just deny anyone who loses to you from ever fighting again, because they made a mistake.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 10:00:15 PM »

In the words of Senor Bocchiere! that's not a good reason. The whole reason there is a three month wait is so a challenger who loses can improve and then try again. It defeats the entire purpose if you can just deny anyone who loses to you from ever fighting again, because they made a mistake.

I say he has to accept your challenge just looking at it from his POV.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 10:02:40 PM »

Kirigakure and I have a history of Bijuu oriented arguments. His reasoning for not having to fight you was that he doesn't see you as competition? Isaribi has history of going on long sprees of inactivity, a few of us have saved screen shots of the amount of days he has been inactive and should have been stripped automatically. A month ago or so I messaged Xia, asking about Isaribi, being as he had been inactive for at least 20 days at that point, and he told me nothing more than that he will contact Isaribi. I messaged Isa, challenging him for his Bijuu, and got nothing in reply.

Either he steps up and defends his Bijuu, or he gets stripped for breaking several rules regarding the ownership of a Bijuu.

Obviously some of you will be attracted to send hate towards me for my 'rudeness' towards them, but Ichirou as far as I'm concerned has done nothing to put himself on bad terms with them, and should be allowed to fight, regardless of whether Isa thinks he is any contest or not.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:03:19 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 10:03:52 PM »

Kirigakure and I have a history of Bijuu oriented arguments. His reasoning for not having to fight you was that he doesn't see you as competition? Isaribi has history of going on long sprees of inactivity, a few of us have saved screen shots of the amount of days he has been inactive and should have been stripped automatically. A month ago or so I messaged Xia, asking about Isaribi, being as he had been inactive for at least 20 days at that point, and he told me nothing more than that he will contact Isaribi. I messaged Isa, challenging him for his Bijuu, and got nothing in reply.

Either he steps up and defends his Bijuu, or he gets stripped for breaking several rules regarding the ownership of a Bijuu.

Obviously some of you will be attracted to send hate towards me for my 'rudeness' towards them, but Ichirou as far as I'm concerned has done nothing to put himself on bad terms with them, and should be allowed to fight, regardless of whether Isa thinks he is any contest or not.

Bruh myself, Bocc, and a lot of AKA members agree with you about Isa's inactiveness.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 10:06:01 PM »

Isa also did not follow the rule about having to post outside your village of residence, back when we were doing the IC rule set. So this isn't really new.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 10:06:51 PM »

If when he was active he fought actively and defended his Bijuu, then all would be right as rain. But not only does he not actively Rp as the rules lay out quite clearly, but he refuses to fight whenever he is online, which is basically never.

Maybe now is time for us to take a stand against their incessant rule breaking.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 10:07:29 PM »

I agree about the inactiveness. I thought that being active was part of being a host, If you're going to disappear for forever and not be stripped of your biju then I don't see why he even has the right to deny challenges, especially considering i've waited the proper time frame to challenge him a second time. Isaribi and I have interacted once, which was the first biju fight I had with him. Admittedly at the time I wasn't my best, but I for one think I've improved quite a lot since then. And feel as though I should be able to challenge the water breather a second time

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 10:11:04 PM »

Regardless of whether you have improved or not is irrelevant, if all of legalities are in your favor and against him then, then usually this is the part where someone gets stripped.

On a side note, Isaribi and Kirigakure had the nerve to strip me when I was the Sanbi's Jinck, for what? You guessed it. Inactivity. If they believe that they can bend the rules and have them work for them when they choose to, and we are bending over and taking it over a table, then who's fault is it really? Enough is enough.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2015, 10:13:54 PM »

At this time he is not breaking any rules against you. >>

"3 times consecutively" He still has 1 or 2 more times to deny you, no?

However: Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every week), regardless of the reason.

He is breaking that one.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2015, 10:15:39 PM »

However: Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every week), regardless of the reason.

He is breaking that one.

And I will bet every damn cent I own, regardless of his obvious rule breaking, nothing will come of this.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 10:18:28 PM »

I really don't intend to let this continue to slide, So things might get naggish about Isaribi in the near future. I'll be bringing it to his attention that this isn't a good reason to deny me, So I suppose we will see where it goes from there?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 10:18:47 PM »

He is breaking that one.

And I will bet every damn cent I own, regardless of his obvious rule breaking, nothing will come of this.

I'll start the strip process. ~

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »

He is breaking that one.

I'll start the strip process. ~

I'm behind this guy, in more ways than two.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.