Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22226 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« on: January 26, 2015, 10:27:18 PM »

Now I have no ill feeling for Isa. I actually think he's an okay guy just from talking to him the times I have. With that being said...

He needs to be stripped of his bijuu. This is not something he has done once or twice, but several times and still continues to do such to this day. Months back we've had issues with his inactivity.

He's dodged it a lot, but is now also denying Ichiro cause his previous fights have showed his rp flaws. He just doesn't seem to care at all and keeps the beast for an 'ego boost' so to speak. He doesn't contribute to rp in anyway in public. (I checked everywhere) thus leading to him not posting as bijuu rules state he has to do.

This is the start of the strip process of Isaribi. You may comment here agreeing or disagreeing this thread. However I doubt you'll find anything in favor of him.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:29:39 PM by Shadowxx »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:32:55 PM »

Agreed.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 10:42:48 PM »

I also agree with this obviously, and for reference here is his denial of my challenge

Subject:
Sent: 2015-01-26 16:09:59
Reply   Forward   < Previous   Next >

I refuse. You lost because of a fault which was blatantly obvious, and you god-modded throughout. I don't view you as a contest.
---Original Message from Hyuuga, Ichiro(2015-01-25 20:03:11)---
I'd like to challenge you for the three tails once again. It having been well over the three months since our last fight.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 10:55:23 PM »

Agreed I was next and this is what he said to me

Subject:
Sent: 2015-01-26 16:12:41
Reply   Forward   < Previous   Next >

You've changed your name and your character completely. I now refuse this fight because there is no way, through RP, you've acquired everything you have to the extant at which you have it. Real RPers, those who deserve to be jinchuuriki, earn the their stuff through RP; reborns are meaningless to RP.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 12:12:13 AM »

Clearly he is inactive. Xia needs to be informed. It is his job to handle this.

Like I said on the other thread you can't give the inactive hosts beast to the inactive kage.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 12:13:30 AM »

Whoever gets it Needs to inherit the list because I was next in line. So I expect to be next in line for the next one who gets it

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 12:14:16 AM »

Whatever happened to The Jincs controlling the dispersion of stripped Biju? Though i'm not fully aware of Xia's activity problems, If he is uber inactive as proposed then I don't see why we would bounce it around to inactive individuals,

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 12:16:09 AM »

Whoever gets it Needs to inherit the list because I was next in line. So I expect to be next in line for the next one who gets it

If he gets stripped then the wait list is void. They have a week to find a person then 2 weeks grace. You can challenge before then, but they don't have to acknowledge it until after the grace is up. And only after the grace is up will they have to take your challenge. So if you challenge them before anyone the second their grace is up then you'll be first again. ~

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 12:17:22 AM »

Whatever happened to The Jincs controlling the dispersion of stripped Biju? Though i'm not fully aware of Xia's activity problems, If he is uber inactive as proposed then I don't see why we would bounce it around to inactive individuals,

We're trying to be fair to those involved with the inactive host. Isa is a Kiri nin so it'd make sense to go to Kiri. So instead of Xia I'd say Dart would be next in line to handle it.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 12:18:43 AM »

True, but dart is also already in the process of handling the two tails, on top of his own, so that locks in the two and three tails to be floating in space until things are decided lol.

Unless the two tails has finally ended up somewhere, I haven't checked around lately

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 12:19:13 AM »

Thank you. I will be sure to do that.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 12:19:31 AM »

Actually, Xia has been posting semi frequently lately. Far from inactive.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 12:20:08 AM »

Actually, Xia has been posting semi frequently lately. Far from inactive.

Has he? I haven't seen where at.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2015, 12:23:01 AM »

First kiri to depart for Chusaki's party, then traveling at zones, then suna for the party itself and now some other chaos.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2015, 12:25:51 AM »

First kiri to depart for Chusaki's party, then traveling at zones, then suna for the party itself and now some other chaos.

Getting on for 5 mins to post and being active are two vastly different things. Still if he can find a host or whatnot for Isa's beast in a week then good to go.

So it's all agreed to strip Isa as of now? Of course this will be kept open.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 23 queries.