Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: So I was thinking  (Read 1541 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
So I was thinking
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:46:15 PM »

If we actually wanted to, I thought of some ways we could move rp to the forum,

So there can be a board for each village, that opens up into two boards, LIke lets use Sunagakure for Example
It'd be like
Sunagakure-
-Sunagakure Public - this would be where everyone would rp things in the public city, going to eat, shops, new visitors arriving, all things like that
-Sunagakure Private - this would be for the higher ups of the villages, Where they could rp anything that they needed to talk about relating to the village, and doesn't need to be known to everyone in the public, As well as helping to keep the rp second and not so jumbled

and far as the zones it would be easy to make a board called zones with sub boards for the individual places, right? This would be good to use the zones as subboards because then more than one thing could be happening in a specific zone at once, though if two things were to cross each other chronologically, then obviously it'd all be in the same thread.

This is just some stuff i've thought about that I wanted to bring up

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: So I was thinking
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:20:44 PM »

Doing so would push even more people away from the game. SL already has a low user count and the forums are pretty much used by a small group of people, which is strange because people always seem to be registering, who are in 'positions of power' as far as RP goes.
Then we'd also have to factor in the stuff people are already complaining about, like activity and claims. The forum would have a whole different dimension of stuff to keep track of.
And somewhat on topic, yesterday's events were a prime example of wasted energy. If everyone used that energy they spent complaining and debating towards the game, maybe more people would be able to do creative and fun stuff.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.