Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Timeline rough draft and discussion  (Read 18725 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Timeline rough draft and discussion
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 02:08:46 PM »

I have only included what I have record of. It is funny how I have seen mention by a couple of prominent people who fail to see their names listed and yet?

They neither one have seen fit to make any entries to be included in the timeline. I would love to enter their information into the time line. That is why I was asking people to reply to this thread, is so their information could be recorded.

But...I hope you see the problem here with complaining about not being included while at the same time not submitting your information to be included.

So let me ask you now Shigeo? When did the things that you did happen? What were those things? Are you going to submit them for inclusion? Because I have to agree with you. IT IS A SHAME YOUR NAME IS NOT INCLUDED>

why don't you fix that?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:09:41 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Shigeo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 04:56:38 PM »

I am unsure of the exact date, given that it was close to a decade ago. I formed it a short while after Neo Akatsuki came into being, so it would be the latter half of '07, say sometime between September/December? It will have to remain vague until I can bother other old people to try and wring the memories from their minds.

I have other events, though most are still just as nebulous. A pity most of my friends here are gone, since I'd like to get the dates for the genesis of the other villages, as well; Konoha, Suna, and the like. Anyway, I will be making more posts as more things come to mind.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 06:58:12 PM »

Not good with things in the past. Although maybe some current news;
Some time last year(unless this was voided); Yondaime Trev and fellow gatherers attempt an invasion of Iwagakure to free the land of Akatsuki control. Great turmoil ensues, resulting in the passing of Trev.
Some time last year; Rokudaime Kamui was thrown out of power, when returning Godaime orders a coup. Hazama declared as kage once again
Between last year and this year; War has broke out between Otogakure and Kusagakure as the Godaime aims to retake the land for Oto. (Still ensuing.)
As of Feb 23, 2015; Nidaime Shinro has returned to Otogakure declaring to take back his village from the current Godaime Hazama. Assault on village occurs as Shinro strikes for a new order.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 08:43:33 PM »

Not good with things in the past. Although maybe some current news;
Some time last year(unless this was voided); Yondaime Trev and fellow gatherers attempt an invasion of Iwagakure to free the land of Akatsuki control. Great turmoil ensues, resulting in the passing of Trev.
Some time last year; Rokudaime Kamui was thrown out of power, when returning Godaime orders a coup. Hazama declared as kage once again
Between last year and this year; War has broke out between Otogakure and Kusagakure as the Godaime aims to retake the land for Oto. (Still ensuing.)
As of Feb 23, 2015; Nidaime Shinro has returned to Otogakure declaring to take back his village from the current Godaime Hazama. Assault on village occurs as Shinro strikes for a new order.

The death of Trev was winter of last year if I recall correctly. November, December, somewhere in that range. No earlier than November and no later than early January for that event.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 08:51:20 PM »

Thank you gentlemen. The events have been added. Please review.

I think this entry is in error though. I have pushed it from 2007 to the 2008 post but that was only because of the date for the war. It is a relative date as you can see...

Date Unknown:  Between the formation of Neo Akatsuki and the Suna-Kiri War, Cmage is made the Sandaime Mizukage.

Shigeo, weren't you Mizukage when the war broke out and then later Cmage was made Mizukage? I know that later it was Cmage and I who brokered the peace agreement between Kiri and Suna... but that did not occur until after the war was over.

Additionally, Keito:
War has broke out between Otogakure and Kusagakure as the Godaime aims to retake the land for Oto. (Still ensuing.)

Are any other Oto nin involved or is this a personal vendetta? One man does not a war make. If so, who are the participants. It is good to include names whenever possible.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 09:15:08 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 10:21:45 PM »

True true, I thought the events description was more of a vague generalization of what went down.
To specify from my own beliefs;
Hazama, Shadow, and Trev; all past Otokage's ventured off to the land of grass with hopes to retain such for Otogakure once more. Not sure about the details but things are still going on.

Shigeo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2015, 12:30:51 AM »

You may be right, Kayenta. The only thing I've managed to find of any note relating to my time as an active Mizukage were some blog posts I made, when I left Kirigakure to participate in Neo Akatsuki's tournament; those were in mid-April, so it's likely Cmage had been made Sandaime Mizukage by that time. Hopefully, some scrounging through the forums will dig up some more info, though I can't say I'm too confident about that.

Of course, I don't think anybody can forget about the War of the Rose. That certainly caused a stir in a lot of places.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2015, 01:14:05 PM »

It sure did. I have been going through my archives but it is slow work and I manage only to do it in fits and starts. There is a ton of stuff to sort.

======3-2-15========
Added the following events as submitted by Kamui. And one for Eric from my archives. Please review and comment.

June 2006:  Seven Mist Swordsman induct the talented and prodigy swordsman, Hashiro Enishi into their ranks.

July 2006:  The Seven Mist Swordsman Leader Mioku gives Enishi permission to begin his thousand-day kenjutsu training with Shibuki and the other Seven Mist Swords.

May 2008:  Seven Mist Swordsman Leader Mioku is greatly impressed by Enishi's hand in the war against Konohagakure that he is promoted from Sixth Seat to Fourth Seat.

June 2008:  Seven Mist Swordsman Enishi manages to steal the secrets of the Sword of Totsuka from Uchiha Kamui in a spec-ops based operation given to him from the Seven Mist Swordsman Mioku.

July 2008:  Seven Mist Swordsman Enishi manages to seal away the Sword of Totsuka into a scroll under Mioku's direct orders and parts away with the scroll soon afterwards.

December 2008:  Seven Mist Swordsman Enishi eventually completes his grueling thousand day kenjutsu training, mastering the usage of Shibuki and all the Seven Mist Swords.

March 30th, 2010:  Cmage gives Samehada to Isaribi. [Cmage must have been First Seat of the SSM at this time. Seeking accurate dates]

March 2011: Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu radical ideals for the Seven Mist Swordsman was put to the test when she severely beaten Enishi in mutual combat; earning back her place within the Seven Swordsman

April 2011:  Seven Mist Swordsman Enishi begins working as a bodyguard for the Godaime Mizukage, alongside another prominent member of the Seven Mist Swordsman, Datō Terumi.

January 2012:  Seven Mist Swordsman Enishi begins the grueling process of training students at his newly build Kenjutsu school in Iwagakure with the hopes of finding new prospects for the Seven Swordsman of the Mist.

February 2012:  The Godaime Mizukage Ranketsu's actions are chastised by Seven Mist Swordsman Mioku, leading to her displacement within the group as the Sixth Seat and a retrieval mission is made a priority by the Leader himself.

October 2012:  Seven Swordsman Enishi eventually earns the moniker of "Kurenai Suisei" and eventually masters the ultimate art of the Haishiro-ryū Kenpō.

November 2012:  Seven Mist Swordsman Enishi eventually gains a full roster of members within the Seven Swordsman with the addition of his kenjutsu sparring partner and friend, Eikō.

December 2012:  The eventual departure of the Seven Mist Swordsman Leader Mioku led to a newly-elected successor, Haishiro Enishi was promoted to the First Seat and Leader of the Seven Mist Swordsman.

Late January 2013:  Seven Mist Swordsman Leader Enishi squares off against the unknown assailant of a gate guardian, coming to find out that the man was none other the user of the Gedō Mazō, Mizushima Kyū.
Faced against troubling odds and the prospect of losing his SSM weaponry led the man no choice, but to make use of Shibuki's ultimate Kenjutsu technique; obliterating himself and the many kilometers of forest surrounding them.

Mizushima Kyū barely survive the technique with minor injuries, thanks to his Mokuton techniques and is greatly impressed by the man's sacrifice and valor that he generously returns any remains of the man's belongings to the Rokudaime Mizukage Xiawarast.

April 30, 2014:   Eric Nara leaves Sunagakure and joins Akatsuki.

and this from my archives...

July 3, 2013: First Seat SSM Uchiha Kotetsu has possession of The Nameless Scroll and investigates reforging Shibuki, The Blast Sword, after it is destroyed during the death of Enishi.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:00:49 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 12:34:48 AM »

It is spelled Dāto Terumī, if you will please.

Lady Ranketsu chose me as a Yōnnin of the Mist because I was one of her most loyal followers but I have never been a Seven Swordsmen. Never tested for that honor, never given it either.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 03:13:22 AM »

Just for clarification, I did not become a Sand shinobi before joining Akatsuki. Wind Country was simply the last place I had been located before the defection.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2015, 04:43:43 AM »

Just for clarification, I did not become a Sand shinobi before joining Akatsuki. Wind Country was simply the last place I had been located before the defection.

This is why it is in Pink, not Brown/orange...to indicate a personal item.

To Dāto Terumī: I made the correction.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 04:47:56 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2015, 05:54:07 AM »

To Dāto Terumī: I made the correction.

Thank you.

Edit: I hadn't checked the actual timeline. My bad! ^^
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:55:22 AM by Dart »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2015, 06:07:52 AM »

not at all. I just put up the info Kamui gave me. I did not know it was in error. Thank you for the correction.
We also need to have periodic entries for current events to keep up to date.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2017, 01:03:09 AM »

3/10/2017 Rokudaime Mizukage Xiarawst retires as Gitsune takes over as Nanadaime Mizukage

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 17 queries.