Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Advertising?  (Read 1358 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Advertising?
« on: March 03, 2015, 03:28:33 AM »

Not sure where this would even be. Not sure if I should even bring this up but I do wonder about it.
But what about it? Is there anything that can be done to possibly attract potential opened minded naruto fans; after the series has come to a wrap? I personally would love to see an influx of open minded newbies, willing to do the grunt work to experience that shinobi life. Plus it would certainly be fun for the veterans who still stand, to have a few fresh meat to 'boss around' in the RP world. Not sure how we would even approach this though, which is why I ask about it. Would be nice though. I can certainly can say that over the years, RP in general has helped me gain a creative mind when I need to write massive papers. Taught me how to fluff up a sentence that could be done with 6 or 7 words.

I personally wouldn't know where to place these advertisements, and who to look out for. Also they would of course cost money to even initialize I believe, my possible solution would be to use donation funds since it would essentially be for the site in general. Then again, I dunno. Because to be quite honest I have no idea how I found SL but I mysteriously did and have been stuck to it for some time, on and off.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Advertising?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 03:39:59 AM »

Well, a lot of those manga websites have those banners. I don't know if people actually click on them, but that might be one option.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 05:29:38 AM »

I was brought by word of mouth. Might could find an anime or manga club and see if any of them are interested.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 07:59:33 PM »

I feel like sometimes there are those souls bored enough to click any and all banner/advertisements, just to see what its about at one point in life. So yeah having a SL one towards that general area would certainly help. Anything to spread the word really towards those who would be interested.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 01:33:14 PM »

Yeah, a banner would be nice and all. But what would you put on it?
Ps I was brought here by google when I was looking for a naruto game...

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 12:45:24 PM »

My older brother found the site and then I joined. We both liked Naruto and my older brother also liked to rp and those two combined I guess led him to the site.

From there I joined. (Note that this was when it was LoN) And somewhere in there my sister also joined. Mostly using it as a chat site to talk to people about anime and manga. Both quit years ago, but I have lingered. :P

To do with advertising. The places you want to put them are places where anime and manga people gather. Manga sites, fanfiction sites and so on. Price wise it depends on how much traffic that the site could give you. Bigger sites will cost more, but offer the possibility of more clicks than less popular sites.

But the thing that gives SL members mostly is by word of mouth I'd imagine.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.