Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Power to the Clans!  (Read 7212 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Power to the Clans!
« on: March 06, 2015, 03:36:02 AM »

It saddens me to see how degraded clans, bloodlines and over all power has become within SL. Its as simple as calling it yours, and it is. Let alone the fluctuating mix of breeds. I was wondering if there were those who still called themselves, only the Uchiha or Senju or Uzumaki and what not. Not you hybrid freaks, with all sorts of bloodlines in your blood stream. I was also wondering if we could get a gist of what Clan's still hold 'power' to this day and age we have found ourselves in SL. And if any of you fine RPers may wish to rise to the occasion and lead such clan to glory and recognition. I figure a heavier involvement in clans, gives a more legitimacy towards those unique attributes. Rather than just saying, ohh my character is going to be a Yamanaka/Nara/Uchiha/Senju so he can has Rinnegan as well. I would love to see that fully devoted Uchiha, who still holds hate towards the Senju. Or that Akimichi member whom struggles with weight and cannot resist the urge to eat out. I feel like those aspects can shed some light to the gloomy world we setup SL to become. Add more NPC's to the mix and legitimacy and sense as to what is going on. Who are the clan heads? Who holds clan secrets in said faction? And again, I would love to see people rise to occasion to take care of what they value and wish to preserve. Else if there aren't people running actual clans, then their sacred abilities, lose its essence to being strictly for them. Which is what we have today :/

I'm not telling you to undo what you've already done, no. Simply wish to see if there are those who wish to have a more regulated field of clans and bloodline abilities. Not making it 'harder' to achieve such, but regulating it in a way to make bloodline abilities, something worth earning. Instead of just changing your last name a million times. Also would love to get a generalized list as to which clans still exist, even if its only a minor amount of followers and where.

Basically to start out from my beliefs;
Uzumaki Clan
Leader: Athos
Attributes: Unlock Chakra Chains, Gain expertise usage with sealing formulas, Longevity and uniquely grand chakra pool, other Uzu hack traits to lazy to be listed.

Uchiha Clan
Leader: Uchiha Sasuke/Taraka/Tracey?
Attributes: Sharingan, fire style, deep hatred, gunbai fan thing, essential Uchiha hax.

Hyūga Clan
Leader: Kite
Attributes: Byakugan, other granted Hyūgan hax.

Hōzuki Clan
Leader: Unknown
Attributes: Hydrification Technique

Nara Clan
Leader: Jestar
Attributes: Shadow Manipulation, other Nara Hax

Senju Clan
Leader: Nathan
Location Konoha
Attributes: Wood Manipulation, longevity, other Senju hax

Yamanaka Clan
Attributes: Mind manipulation and other hax.

Kaguya Clan
Location Land of Iron
Attributes: Shikotsumyaku

Inuzuka Clan
Attributes: you know, dog stuffs.

Yuki Clan
Leader: unknown
Locations: Yukigakure
Attributes: Ice Release

Terumī Clan
Leader: Dāto Terumī
Attributes: Yōton (Lava Release), Futton (Boil Release or as I prefer to call it, Vapor Style)

The unknown portions, is purely on my inability to actually know the answer. Which is why I brought it here, to help fill those gaps and possible even make new ones. I can update accordingly, as I would love to see a better regulation of Clans being incorporated into SL, rather than just being listed as where your character gained its 'power' from. Although this could just be another one of my crazy ideas. >>;
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:17:49 PM by Keito Uzumaki »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Power to the Clans!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 04:39:32 AM »

Terumī Clan
Leader: Dāto Terumī
Attributes: Yōton (Lava Release), Futton (Boil Release or as I prefer to call it, Vapor Style)

Kaguya Clan's leader is Mioku
The location is Kirigakure, not Land of Iron.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 06:16:56 PM »

Alright that'll get added. This is why I made such topic. For within SL's Clans, there has been on created for the Kaguya and has gained followers. Not sure about the status of the kaguya within Kiri, although these new ones make it known that they reside in the land of iron. I can further elongate the listings, by including actual clan members. Not just people who claim to know their abilities. Of course the Uchiha sector would be the largest but it could help sort, peoples loyalties when it comes to family. Possibly even ensue some clan wars once more? haha!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »

Alright that'll get added. This is why I made such topic. For within SL's Clans, there has been on created for the Kaguya and has gained followers. Not sure about the status of the kaguya within Kiri, although these new ones make it known that they reside in the land of iron. I can further elongate the listings, by including actual clan members. Not just people who claim to know their abilities. Of course the Uchiha sector would be the largest but it could help sort, peoples loyalties when it comes to family. Possibly even ensue some clan wars once more? haha!

To include the Uchiha would be... really easy actually. Almost anyone with a natural ascended Rinnegan and not implants, and those born with sharingan, which is like, what, 60% if not more of the site? It would be easier to say "who is NOT affiliated with the Uchiha bloodline-wise" and you would probably get a shorter list.

But the idea of clan reinvigoriaton is appeasing, but it's kind of hard to deny that unless the Uchiha stayed out of it, there would hardly be any serious competition due to the power grants of the family line (especially when combined with Senju). Pre-Rinnegan sharingan was the closest the Uchiha had came to being both on par with the Hyuugans and not too powerful in their own right.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 10:36:32 PM »

The kaguya clan....

There's a clan of non-mainstream rp'ers who claim to be leaders and yada-yada. Then there's Mioku who last I checked claimed to be the leader, where the clan is from. Kiri.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 11:02:59 PM »

The kaguya clan....

There's a clan of non-mainstream rp'ers who claim to be leaders and yada-yada. Then there's Mioku who last I checked claimed to be the leader, where the clan is from. Kiri.

If there are enough of them, we could invite them over to dinner and hash out where they and the other Kaguya split at. Or, even if there are only a few, I would totally offer Iwagakure as a place for the nin to discuss their differences.  8)
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 11:07:39 PM »

The kaguya clan....

If there are enough of them, we could invite them over to dinner and hash out where they and the other Kaguya split at. Or, even if there are only a few, I would totally offer Iwagakure as a place for the nin to discuss their differences.  8)

I claim Kaguya bloodline. Always have and always will. I LOVE Kaguya. They are badass and just....ya.

I have wanted to set up the new place for the clan in Iwagakure just never got around to it as my rp is very select and I go through bouts of super active and then I don't want to rp for weeks.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 01:04:51 AM »

I don't know if its just me, but theres just a large jumble of things going on within SL, that sometimes certain events don't match up with others. But thats understandable, given we can do whatever we please really. Although I feel that for RP to be fluent, we have to have a general understanding of whats going on.

I want people to take pride in their bloodlines, and stay loyal to them. Not just abuse its power and throw its existence like trash. This can differentiate those who hole Sharingan as an Uchiha and those who pirated such. Aside from that, Clans can assemble together and form alliances and wage war on other clans! I want to give them a better meaning in SL, since villages are starting to die out anyways. Clans are essentially the foundations of villages!

As for this Kaguya Clan topic. Who is to deny Kimi to rise up to the occasion and take lead of his clan. I love that, someone wanting to start RP in any form. Honestly this could spark up a a whole internal kaguya war. If Mioku and his Kaguya want to teach Kimi who the real Kaguya's are, they should! Thank him for gathering their people, and slaughter him and take charge once more. If not then what is there to argue? If there is a problem, do something about it; in Role Play terms.

On a side note, I miss my kimimaro account.......  :smt022

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 01:18:23 AM »

I don't see Mioku as a leader in any fashion, he's too inactive.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2015, 03:26:05 AM »

ALSO! This isn't just open to canon clans. Freely made custom clans are welcome. So long as their is order and it is actively utilized. I would love to see more activity in them.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 07:14:29 PM »

Akimichi Kei can be listed as the Akimichi clan leader, as I don't think anyone else is running Akimichi anything

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 11:02:18 PM »

Mioku isn't inactive. He's not in Kirigakure at the moment because he's helping out in Sunagakure.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 04:59:36 AM »

Mioku isn't inactive. He's not in Kirigakure at the moment because he's helping out in Sunagakure.

5 days per log in to just post to me is inactive.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 05:11:35 AM »

It shouldn't matter, so long as when they do log i, said person is engaging in some sort of RP. Inactive, would literally be doing nothing at all, even when logging on.

My thought on Mioku and Kimi's dual 'leadership' claim , is that one of them should fight the other to gain the rights. To me it would seem that Kimimaro's Kaguya are their own, differing from Mioku's Kaguya. This could be used as a scenario, Kimi contesting Mioku to take over as the 'real' Kaguya Clan.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 05:49:08 AM »

It shouldn't matter, so long as when they do log i, said person is engaging in some sort of RP. Inactive, would literally be doing nothing at all, even when logging on.

My thought on Mioku and Kimi's dual 'leadership' claim , is that one of them should fight the other to gain the rights. To me it would seem that Kimimaro's Kaguya are their own, differing from Mioku's Kaguya. This could be used as a scenario, Kimi contesting Mioku to take over as the 'real' Kaguya Clan.

"I'm the real Konoha!" "No, I am!" "Gentlemen, let us settle this like real Leaf nin. Let's merge."

"Great idea!" "Yeah. But who is the 1st Hokage? Mine or yours..."

So on and so forth. Except in this case it would be more like:

"We are the real Kaguya Clan!" "No we are!" "Gentlemen, let us settle this like real Kaguya. Whoever slaughters the other first is declared leader."

"Were we even fighting over that?" "Who cares, en garde ye cur!"

*Removed bad analogy*

No idea what I was thinking then.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:48:26 AM by Eric »
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.