Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Madara vs Rusaku  (Read 7367 times)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Re: Madara vs Rusaku
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 02:14:51 AM »

Disagreeing with the verdict, believing it to be the other way around, Dart's input will be added as a second opinion.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 02:57:05 AM »

I'm just wondering when the judges ruling stopped being final? Like, this is twice now Kamui has ruled in my favor only for Madara to fight it into the ground to a point where it's not even fun anymore.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2015, 03:16:17 AM »

I never stopped you from disagreeing with Kamui, my rules allow for a change in judge if you deem the choice they made as wrong (once to avoid a constant switch) or even bring it to the public, but Kamui himself offered a second opinion to be placed, which I am making use of.

I told you I'd fight for my views, I wouldn't blame you if you did the same.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 07:45:15 AM »

Despite hearing the reasons of Madara, I judge based upon flow of battle as well as BOTH sides adhering to the rules that were generated by the host.

For the flow of battle: I cannot say I much enjoyed reading it. To myself, it was more or less based upon a lot of assumption on both combatant's behalves. Especially with how some techniques worked. The flow then got disturbed by all the OOC fight. My prior suggestion of starting an entirely new fight was disregarded so it made interpreting this a lot more tedious than need be. As that is, I believe both fought to a standstill with neither side really gaining the advantage of the other. Especially with some of the questionable acceptances of some questionable techniques.

For the adherence to all rules: I scoured over Madara's website for his techniques that he first employed that were never named, i.e. adhesive sensory rain, fūinjutsu created by the same rain. Neither of those are named nor do they have a link telling the opponent (Rusaku) what they are. Granted, they are explained rather clearly and concisely but still Madara is highly particular in his rulings about that:

-Each fighter must direct their opponent(s) to a page where their entire history, weapons, and abilities are clearly laid out. (If the fight has already started and you forgot to mention your wikia page mentions your ability disintegrate things on touch and NOT the fourm page YOU directed me to, thats too bad
you can't use it now.) Jutsu and ninja tools are an execption.

On the same token, I have never heard nor seen nor read anything about Rusaku's Same-Hono technique. However, Madara used the unknowns first rendering him the first to break the rulings. However, that point was never brought into contention, at least publicly. I assume those examples fall under the exception rule?

And since was one able to use two chakra modes at the same time?

And why wasn't the fight finished out? Still ended in a standstill.

Unless the items I addressed can be properly answered, my judgment on this would be:

By a technicality alone: Madara violated first, thus Rusaku would win.
By flow of battle: It's a stalemate.

So...I need explanations before choosing a final decision.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 08:31:33 AM »

The rule applies like this:

Ninja A uses Katon, Raiton, and Suiton on Ninja B.

Ninja A's bio describes him only as a Fuuton user, making him in violation of the rule.

As far as I know, Rusaku's bio never mentioned he could use Earth Release: Light Weight Rock. But it mentions he can use Earth Release. The general scope of abilities covers the fact hes using a jutsu under the same category.

The fight went over the 30 days limit. Stopping it may not allow us to finish till we drop, but it makes it better overall for RP to continue and for us to not keep fighting for months on end (like my previous Jinchuriki battle) Otherwise I'm positive our other opponents and challengers will be waiting more months for us to finish. Since this is also IC and not OOC, it saves alot of confusion and keeps fairness in the long run.

As for two modes, I don't exactly see why a ninja can't.
Hopefully that answers what you wanted to know.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:39:30 AM by Uchiha Madara »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 12:13:47 AM »

Didn't you both agree to start from where you left off?

Doesn't that mean that any rulings Kamui made was accepted by both of you as void when you started again?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 06:52:01 PM »

Doesn't that mean that any rulings Kamui made was accepted by both of you as void when you started again?

And you're posting on this thread why?

After strenuous arguments it was more work than it was worth to fight at that point, so we continued. Like I said, arguing this into the ground is making this fight horrendously boring for everyone involved I'm sure. So, we continued for a whopping 3 more posts before Mads decided this was taking too long and just wanted Kamui to decide the winner.

Apparently Kamui's decision wasn't in Madara's favor, so he went to dart. Even then Dart said this was either a stalemate, or I win. At least according to his previous post. So, neither judge (Though I NEVER agreed to Dart making judgement all of a sudden instead of Kamui) is actually leaning in Madara's favor as far as I can see, but hey what do I know? 

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 08:09:13 PM »

And you're posting on this thread why?

After strenuous arguments it was more work than it was worth to fight at that point, so we continued. Like I said, arguing this into the ground is making this fight horrendously boring for everyone involved I'm sure. So, we continued for a whopping 3 more posts before Mads decided this was taking too long and just wanted Kamui to decide the winner.

Apparently Kamui's decision wasn't in Madara's favor, so he went to dart. Even then Dart said this was either a stalemate, or I win. At least according to his previous post. So, neither judge (Though I NEVER agreed to Dart making judgement all of a sudden instead of Kamui) is actually leaning in Madara's favor as far as I can see, but hey what do I know?

I'm posting because I can. :P

Also Kamui did make a decision. "My ruling is one of these two options, you two can calm down, call it bygones and continue from Madara's post or just call it a draw/start over. (However if you do choose to start over, be warned that Madara could have another challenger waiting after this and this could cause  more problems then solutions)"

And then you posted and continued the match. After Madara said it was decided to continue. Thus you both agreed with Kamui's first option of continuing from Madara's post.

Then after a few posts Kamui comes and gives another decision. "Verdict? I will have to go with my choice of Rusaku as winner of this match, for keeping the battle going in his favor but also keeping the flow of battle ongoing throughout his last post."

"If their is a problem with my verdict, just confer with me about it and I can get a second judge (Dart) to give his second opinion on this challenge. Until then this is my verdict for this match until further notice. (I can be contacted if needed, just ask me for my Skype or twitter)"

Kamui and Madara both mentioned Dart being involved.

Kamui's is up above and Madara said "Disagreeing with the verdict, believing it to be the other way around, Dart's input will be added as a second opinion."

And in the rules: "-A judge may be picked before or during the battle, if the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, a new judge may be chosen ONCE by either side. If the matter still can't be settled, it must be brought to the forums for a final decision."

Now it says a new one can be picked by either side and that it it will be brought to the forum for a final decision if still it can't be settled.

Kamui and now Dart both made a decision, but Madara (as he can) is arguing against it and trying to persuade them to his side. Which is what happens in decision making. Judge makes a choice, you show support for your side, they make another choice/final choice and that's it. Kamui gave 2 decisions so far. 1 to continue (which you did) and then 1 in Rusaku's favor.

Now Dart is the new (2nd perception) judge and made a decision. Madara is arguing that decision and once Dart posts after Madara argued his points again then Dart's final choice be stated.

Dart "So...I need explanations before choosing a final decision."

TL;DR
Right now Kamui is in favor of Rusaku.
Dart (chosen and called on by both Kamui and Madara as stated in the rules that another can be called) is ruling in favor of Rusaku again, BUT has NOT made a final decision.
/end TL;DR

Once Dart makes his final D the match is over unless he rules in Madara's favor. I assume if it got to that point it'd go to the forums or one of you would just do something else. I unno
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 07:33:39 AM »

Shadow, I know you're trying to be helpful, but there really is no need for you to post here in this biju fight and get involved. This isn't the discussion thread for the biju fight, it's supposed to be the actual biju fight.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 09:22:12 PM »

Sorry it has taken so long for me to repost. I was attempting to find a way to approach this situation as delicately and fairly as possible. I believe I have my decision finally.

After receiving the answers to my questions and re-reading the battle over multiple times (at least 7x) and adding in a new perspective of judging the match, I will have to state that Rusaku wins.

My reasonings are simple:

•He exuded the least amount of chakra.
•He didn't divulge all his KG or abilities.
•He manipulated Madara's techniques against Madara.
•He was able to dodge such significant techs without suffering much harm.
•He was able to survive a 2:1 odds from the beginning of the match.

Granted, this is my verdict at this point in the match. I would like to see how it actually ends but the two combatants have already determined they will not finish the fight.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 10:09:09 PM »

Holds a bottle of champagne expectantly

C-can I pop this yet?

-Jeffrey dahmer

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2015, 11:43:47 PM »

Well, I fought it and did not succeed.  Congrats on Chomei man :P

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2015, 11:49:35 PM »

Well, I fought it and did not succeed.  Congrats on Chomei man :P

Real MVP for taking it like a champ.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2015, 12:37:46 AM »

That's a wrap, folks. Locked.  :cool:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.