Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Claimed things and inactive people  (Read 10137 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Claimed things and inactive people
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2015, 12:02:58 AM »

I think waiting till an account deletes is much too long, especially since it's sort of broken right now. I still say 30 days or at least 30-60 of not longing in. Perhaps 60 is good, it is two months.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:08:23 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2015, 12:04:21 AM »

Make a deal at 75? That's the middle of the two.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 12:06:56 AM »

What about people who get high profile items, never RP anywhere, but keep their accounts active? Was this addressed already?
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 12:09:07 AM »

What about people who get high profile items, never RP anywhere, but keep their accounts active? Was this addressed already?

I want it to apply to 90 day rp also.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2015, 12:10:20 AM »

I still say 60 >>

I think that's a real old topic Rusaku, cause someone brought up having to rp or be challenged for your items. It didn't get very far, so I'd say that's not covered.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2015, 01:38:08 AM »

I would rather roll with the 45 days, and this is RP activity that we are talking about.

Isn't the time limit on RPing? I mean, it can't be hard to get a few folks to vouch that you've been RPing with the item in some capacity if you haven't been doing the RP in public. If the limit is purely on account activity, then I think that's setting this up to fail since account inactivity alone is, as Trev put it in a different way, variable in accuracy (especially with a broke auto-delete system).
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2015, 03:38:04 AM »

I vote 60 days as well.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 03:44:25 AM »

60 days seems good to me, so I won't budge.

Though I'd have to disagree with you on the village specific items Kay. I think they're fair game to take as well. Especially since items like Kumo's five treasures were found by Oto, Konoha, and others in lengthy rp and hardly any work from Kumo, besides Oto trading it to them.

So these items are hardly village specific, even the SSM items, I think I can recall Shinro forging one of them, no? So I wouldn't put a category on what can and cannot. We have enough rules, just make it a simple period of no rp, or logging in and let the item/jutsu be up for grabs.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2015, 05:31:01 AM »

Why are people trying to stick with canon themes while SL is its own thing. I've been told various stories of how SL is like x amount of years in the future or that canon naruto doesn't even take place with SL RP, the list is endless and unorganized. Either way, the 'Kumo' items aren't theirs by birth right or whatever. The Silver and Gold Bros just happened to be Kumo nin and possessed the sage items. Same thing COULD happen in SL but I believe Oto traded them for a bijuu(which they no longer have)

Either way I already suggested 2-3 months seems fair enough. 1 month, although it seems lengthy just isn't enough. A prime example could be with Ichirou. Not calling him out or anything but the fella has been quite an active RPer as of late. It seems he is taking some sort of break to deal with real world problems and even notified us about it. Who knows how long he'll take but it looks like he'll eventually come back to his active RPing. So he could be taking a month, month 1/2 break. Wouldn't be fair for us to just say, strip his claims and scatter them among those whom are thirsty for it!(in the events he hadn't warned us and continued to go slightly inactive)

2-3 months really suggests you've lost interest completely. Otherwise people can go off for a month of RP and still come back into the mix of SL ongoings without losing much, if ANY RP events! Ha-ha, 'cuz some people take weeks for a single reply. >_____________>'

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 09:55:46 PM »

FINAL:

60 days inactive and they lose their claimed rights. This is effective with both rp AND account activity.

Meaning if the account was logged in yesterday, but the user hasn't rp'ed on that account in the past 6 months then they no longer have claims to it. (in this case it's 2 months)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 11:18:16 PM »

Have a nagging suspicion somebody will try jump on it otherwise if I don't speak up, so I'ma just point out Kyu left all his shit to me (Warren), so don't bother trying to lol-claim the gedo mazo among other things he had.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 11:22:26 PM »

Have a nagging suspicion somebody will try jump on it otherwise if I don't speak up, so I'ma just point out Kyu left all his shit to me (Warren), so don't bother trying to lol-claim the gedo mazo among other things he had.

I had that come up today actually told them you look at your bio. :P

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2015, 10:02:02 PM »

It has come to my attention that something needs to be reiterated about what was said in this topic.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM CUSTOM TECHNIQUES OR ITEMS. ONLY CANON NARUTO THINGS. THE RULES OF INACTIVITY DO NOT APPLY TO CUSTOM ITEMS. LEAVE THEM BE.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2015, 11:20:57 PM »

It has come to my attention that something needs to be reiterated about what was said in this topic.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM CUSTOM TECHNIQUES OR ITEMS. ONLY CANON NARUTO THINGS. THE RULES OF INACTIVITY DO NOT APPLY TO CUSTOM ITEMS. LEAVE THEM BE.

But what if I'm want them and I'm Raifudo? Can I just take them anyways?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2015, 11:28:20 PM »

You can take Raifudo things. ~

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 17 queries.