Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Claimed things and inactive people  (Read 10205 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Claimed things and inactive people
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2015, 11:34:24 PM »

If Raifudo claimed all of Raifudo's things then who could claim Raifudo's things from Raifudo, if Raifudo claimed them all in the first place?  :shock:

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2015, 11:53:56 PM »

If Raifudo claimed all of Raifudo's things then who could claim Raifudo's things from Raifudo, if Raifudo claimed them all in the first place?  :shock:

Woodchucks.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2015, 11:55:21 PM »

Nathan would claim Raifudo's things from Raifudo who claimed them from Zenaku who claimed them from Raifudo.

It has come to my attention that something needs to be reiterated about what was said in this topic.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM CUSTOM TECHNIQUES OR ITEMS. ONLY CANON NARUTO THINGS. THE RULES OF INACTIVITY DO NOT APPLY TO CUSTOM ITEMS. LEAVE THEM BE.

Isn't that kind of variable though? Let's say a super important custom item that the village or organization relies on would otherwise go dormant if the user were to disappear one day without a trace. Wouldn't it make sense to claim it and then use it to keep the village or organization afloat than allow it to fall into disrepair or disorder?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2015, 11:57:36 PM »

Eric once that bridge is here, we'll cross it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2015, 12:38:30 AM »

Nathan would claim Raifudo's things from Raifudo who claimed them from Zenaku who claimed them from Raifudo.

It has come to my attention that something needs to be reiterated about what was said in this topic.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM CUSTOM TECHNIQUES OR ITEMS. ONLY CANON NARUTO THINGS. THE RULES OF INACTIVITY DO NOT APPLY TO CUSTOM ITEMS. LEAVE THEM BE.

Isn't that kind of variable though? Let's say a super important custom item that the village or organization relies on would otherwise go dormant if the user were to disappear one day without a trace. Wouldn't it make sense to claim it and then use it to keep the village or organization afloat than allow it to fall into disrepair or disorder?

Nathan indeed inherits my thing, for he is 3/4ths my son.

IIRC, Kiri has done a "claim to keep it going" thing with some SSM swords. I'm sure it's almost intuitive to protect something important by claiming it yourself, if it matters to you.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2015, 12:41:07 AM »

If you can't take them, they should be deleted. At least off the claimed list if they're on there.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2015, 12:58:11 AM »

If you can't take them, they should be deleted. At least off the claimed list if they're on there.

We had a debate about Kiri swords. They can keep them village only, but if a sword holder goes out and gets killed they can't auto summon the swords back like they claim to be able to do.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2015, 01:29:24 AM »

We had a debate about Kiri swords. They can keep them village only, but if a sword holder goes out and gets killed they can't auto summon the swords back like they claim to be able to do.
So wait a minute, you're telling me that that rule has changed on the Kiri Swords? Well what the heck am I waiting for? INVASION jk jk jk seriously jk. :shock: Too busy for invasions.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2015, 01:38:06 PM »

Actually, Madara, the unnamed scroll is precisely how they can claim to summons the SSM Swords back just the way that they do. In RP people have all sorts of seals that give them abilities, that no one seems to fuss over one bit.

To quote others who go on and on about how SL is not the Narutoverse but its own thing, I see nothing wrong with the swords of an elite group staying the property of that group. And when people can make their own custom blades imbuing them with special powers of their own, what is the big deal other than just the bragging rights to say, 'hey...i stole your candy, nyah nyah'?

So, why are the swords on the claimed list?

Because they are owned.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2015, 03:21:26 PM »

Kayenta you posted in the thread yourself that was made. .-.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7988.0.html

Isaribi AGREED to change the scroll and hasn't done so yet. However I don't care nor does anyone else really until it becomes an issue again. Point of the fact is that the scroll was vetoed and was to be modified. That scroll is void, but since no one is gunning for them there's no need to pick up the topic again.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2015, 08:03:36 PM »

Actually the unnamed scroll in the cannon can't be used to summon back a sword if someone is using it, so it can/ cannot depending on the circumstance.

Anyway any village can lose their village based items.

Kiri can lose their swords

Kumo their treasures

Oto their instrument and Sound weapons

etc, etc, etc. 

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2015, 09:03:48 PM »

And how do these words of mine...

According to RP...

Kotetsu recalled all of the SSM swords into the scroll and it is in his house under Shima Umioso's care. No one rp'd getting it and there you have it.

People just didn't like having to deal with me in a sane manner and so voided reality and god modded the issue into the manner in which they wished it to be.

So...basically you do what you want with anything on SL. It's been adopted into our history in this manner. If you can get one person to agree to it, there you have it.

contradict these words of mine...

Actually, Madara, the unnamed scroll is precisely how they can claim to summons the SSM Swords back just the way that they do. In RP people have all sorts of seals that give them abilities, that no one seems to fuss over one bit.

To quote others who go on and on about how SL is not the Narutoverse but its own thing, I see nothing wrong with the swords of an elite group staying the property of that group. And when people can make their own custom blades imbuing them with special powers of their own, what is the big deal other than just the bragging rights to say, 'hey...i stole your candy, nyah nyah'?

So, why are the swords on the claimed list?

Because they are owned.

Both make the same claim that the unnamed scroll summons the swords back. And since SL is not canon, what the scroll does in the series has no bearing on SL whatsoever.

That the SSM...not just Isarbi?...I would assume they all decided this was how it would be... is going to be voided, then how or what the scroll used to do is no longer an issue.

Or maybe you were pointing a finger at my words concerning the circumventing of the legit RP? Well no one gave a hoot about that and just rolled right over Kotetsu and so he quit SL for good. I dropped it... it's probably a good idea for you NOT to bring that bit of BS back up...

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2015, 11:59:21 PM »

Seems pretty unfair to take a cannon item and remove it's one weakness. But SL is full of worse things I suppose.

Isa said he'd change it, but no one else did, so I guess it's up in limbo. But until someone takes a sword, we'll never know how it plays out. Conversation for another day!!!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2015, 12:22:57 PM »

Yep. So unless someone wants to add something. (Message me) Locked.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 17 queries.