Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Yonbi (Fire ape) | Ichirou  (Read 3717 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Yonbi (Fire ape) | Ichirou
« on: May 06, 2015, 06:35:47 PM »

Ichirou hasn't rp'ed for over two weeks and hasn't logged on for a week straight and before that wasn't on for 5 days or more.

This is the first time he has done it. All before that he was fairly active in the game. However the rules he agreed to when he took the bijuu have been broken. He made a topic saying why he couldn't get on. Also stated he'd try to be on, but didn't exactly clarify how often. In truth it seemed to me like this inactivity, sadly, will be the norm until he can figure things out.

He is in a clan and village, Amegakure. I've talked to Kage and it will go to him as a summon more than likely. (We still haven't defined rules on summoning tailed beasts)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:32:09 PM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Gobi (Fire ape) | Ichirou
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »

Think you meant Yonbi ol Shadow >>

Also he doesn't take challengers, he only does IC hunt. Though idk if anyone is currently in the process of hunting him.

If someone is fairly far in a hunt (which I don't believe anyone is) they should get it if they can prove they have put in work. Otherwise, ship it off to Kage as Shadow says
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Yonbi (Fire ape) | Ichirou
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 09:33:47 PM »

What Trev said and he doesn't have anyone hunting him.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 11:42:01 PM »

That's not true. I just learned of his possesion of the beast in character. Once this Rp ended I was going to persue him. He even accepted the fight for when it was over. Though if he is inactive Idk.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 11:48:50 PM »

I'd argue that you're not far enough in a hunt to merit it being given to you. To convince me to say you would get it, or any hunter, you'd have to be pretty far in the process.

But if you got any mail or proof of the rp you did, perhaps it is enough to merit it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 11:50:10 PM »

I'd argue that you're not far enough in a hunt to merit it being given to you. To convince me to say you would get it, or any hunter, you'd have to be pretty far in the process.

But if you got any mail or proof of the rp you did, perhaps it is enough to merit it.

I just sold the account with the mails. I was not actually looking to take the beast, but if I can be next in line to fight whoever gets it would be nice.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 11:56:47 PM »

Kage is the next to get it. He can opt to take fights before the grace period is up, but he doesn't have to acknowledge any until then.

I also knew of the beast and as said was going to go after him after other rps were done and he'd of course accept them. Point is no body is currently in Amegakure to say "I'm the first challenger" or whatnot.

He has no challengers since no one is there.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 12:03:51 AM »

Kage is the next to get it. He can opt to take fights before the grace period is up, but he doesn't have to acknowledge any until then.

I also knew of the beast and as said was going to go after him after other rps were done and he'd of course accept them. Point is no body is currently in Amegakure to say "I'm the first challenger" or whatnot.

Yeah but up untill yesterday I was actually in the RP with him that would lead to my fight. He was right in front of me, and I had the information, and I was going to challenge at a later date in that RP. He knew, and I am sure Warren knew that I was planning something like that.

Yet again, I'm not arguing that I should get the beast. I'm just saying I wouldn't mind first grabs at a fight.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 12:06:19 AM »

Yeah but up untill yesterday I was actually in the RP with him that would lead to my fight. He was right in front of me, and I had the information, and I was going to challenge at a later date in that RP. He knew, and I am sure Warren knew that I was planning something like that.

Yet again, I'm not arguing that I should get the beast. I'm just saying I wouldn't mind first grabs at a fight.

Once it travels to Kage it's up to him to decide if it's IC or OOC. If it's IC then you'll have to discuss with him how that works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 04:50:27 AM »

I always thought inheriting challenge lists was a cool idea. Perhaps Kage would be interested in continuing an rp along those lines.

I still think it is too fast to be yanking stuff away though.

I was saying earlier that he at least gave warning that he would be inactive for a sec.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 06:34:43 AM »

From what I understand on Ichirou's part, his inactivity is due to his inaccessibility of facilities. And as I told Shadow via PM, I'll be taking up the Yonbi by binding the beast as a summon.

Now, this whole challenger list thing is an extremely grey area when it comes to IC hunt. But in a situation like this, it doesn't change a thing since if Rusaku claims to know that Ichirou is the Jinchuriki, then it wouldn't be so far off on a tangent to determine that the beast is in Amegakure. The only difference is that he'll find out that the beast is actually in my possession now during his hunt. But that is of course, if Rusaku has any knowledge of Ichirou being an Amegakure nin. Though the rules state that it's not a match until he's cornered Ichirou into one.

But yeah, I was the one who actually instructed Ichirou to make it an IC hunt. Mainly because I've appointed him as an appointed figure and authority. And by doing that, it doesn't guarantee that the challenger will actually make it out alive if they happen to win, because once the match is over in the middle of a village, then everything is on the table for the village to take revenge.

So since I'm getting the beast, I've gotta make a posting about my challenge preferences and such somewhere, right?

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 05:17:51 PM »

If it matters any at this point, Rusaku would indeed know Ichirou is/was the host, Warren spilled it when he warded off Ichi's attempt to probe his beast and whatnot through Son Goku and Rusaku was right there. Knowing he was from ame would also be quite a leap tho, since I don't think he had any typical ame garb on.

I suppose technically I myself could know that, since when he was removed from the RP I messed with his head, wiped the memories of the occurred events. Even if so tho, I've yet to tell Rusaku any of that IC if I ever will.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »

...So since I'm getting the beast, I've gotta make a posting about my challenge preferences and such somewhere, right?

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8043.0.html

That thread should give you some ideas on how to do it here on the forum. In mine I also have a narutoprofile page for it, but it seems like the forum format is the one most used.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 01:39:43 AM »

I don't know if this matters, but I found the convo of Ichirou basically excepting Rusaku's challenge in my pms. Of course, I'll only put it out if Rusaku gives me the greenlight to.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 01:44:03 AM »

Asking to come to Ame and accepting/expecting is different than actually already being in the rp.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 16 queries.