Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Yonbi (Fire ape) | Ichirou  (Read 3688 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Yonbi (Fire ape) | Ichirou
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 04:42:51 AM »

Yeah but isn't that kinda garbage for me to put in the work getting him out of Ame, and getting the info of his beast, only to have him go inactive mid RP, and me lose my chance with Ichirou because Ame magically has it now? xD
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 04:46:17 AM »

Yeah but isn't that kinda garbage for me to put in the work getting him out of Ame, and getting the info of his beast, only to have him go inactive mid RP, and me lose my chance with Ichirou because Ame magically has it now? xD

Collab with Warren and Kage to figure out that stuff. Since they're the most involved.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 05:13:38 AM »

I didn't void him out, just char controlled him to forget, leave, and seek treatment from nearest town while at it.

So don't really see why Rusaku wouldn't be able to intercept Ichi on the way to Ame.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2015, 05:37:40 AM »

Yeah I know, though my IC reason for getting the 4 tails is because it's my mission from Konoha. I am currently trying to get the 7 tails as well in my fight with Madara.

So, while we can say we don't want it to be a fight to the death, it's hard to fight for Biju when holding back.
---Original Message from Hyūga Ichirou(2015-04-07 18:31:23)---
I can agree to that, But if we're going to be clansmen can we at least act like it when we fight? I wouldn't honestly be trying to kill you if I had just assumed Otsutsuki status, And it'd be bad blood for the clan for us to form and start killing one another. At least i'd think so.
---Original Message from Ōtsutsuki Rūsaku(2015-04-07 18:29:49)---
Sounds about right. Well, I wanted to challenge you on Omeno but it seems Rusaku is the one who has information on your status. I won't fight you on this Rp, but after I make no promises.
---Original Message from Hyūga Ichirou(2015-04-07 18:28:47)---
Ic, more fun to me,
---Original Message from Ōtsutsuki Rūsaku(2015-04-07 18:26:27)---
So do you accept IC or OOC fights? Or both?

^^^^^^^ The messages where he accepts my challenge. I am talking with Kage, and I would like to point out that I messaged Ichirou saying that I would challenge him after the current RP was finished, but it would have been in the same event so to speak.

I think it’s a bit unfair that I put the time in to get him out of the village he was camping in, get the information on him having a beast, and making an official challenge that he would go onto accept, only for the beast to magically disappear into Kage’s pocket without any consideration of my work.

I should at least get a match where I don’t have to re hunt this beast.

I'm irritated more than anything only because, yeah it's easy to find the beast again, but now I am facing a village, not just Ichirou in a 1 on 1 fight.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2015, 08:52:09 PM »

I'm sorry, but this is the exact same thing that happened to me when Athos (UzumakiWarrior) quit or gave up the Beast. I told him I was challenging him and two days later he quit when I was literally in the RP attacking the village and gave it too Keito.

This is silly a silly loophole,

why

after taking all the time and effort to track down and hunt a biju's host and challenge them; writing multiple lengthy RPs in the process, would you not be given the Beast when the rules are the

One Week?

By the rules YOU ALL make for everyone else, I challenged him and started RP and he didn't post for a week. I should get the Saiken just like Ruk should get the Yonbi.

And if Kage gets the Yonib, he isn't allowed to use 5 Unmanned Susannoo's to protect him when people come to fight him.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 10:30:56 PM »

I'm sorry, but this is the exact same thing that happened to me when Athos (UzumakiWarrior) quit or gave up the Beast. I told him I was challenging him and two days later he quit when I was literally in the RP attacking the village and gave it too Keito.

This is silly a silly loophole,

why

after taking all the time and effort to track down and hunt a biju's host and challenge them; writing multiple lengthy RPs in the process, would you not be given the Beast when the rules are the

One Week?

By the rules YOU ALL make for everyone else, I challenged him and started RP and he didn't post for a week. I should get the Saiken just like Ruk should get the Yonbi.

And if Kage gets the Yonib, he isn't allowed to use 5 Unmanned Susannoo's to protect him when people come to fight him.

Rusaku doesn't get the yonbi. Kage does. Ichirou accepted the challenge Rusaku gave him and an rp was going to happen.

Planning and happening are two separate things. However as said. It's between Warren, Rusaku, and Kage now unless they decide to keep it here for discussion. (They haven't said anything yet)

Hono keep your bijuu affairs to the post you made about it please. Two separate stories don't need to be one one thing. :/
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 10:07:06 PM »

Yeah, I made it right after that. Saltiness subsides now. Lolz.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2015, 12:01:57 AM »

So i hope that i returned in time to help settle this a little easier. I did acknowledge that rusaku would be coming for me due to the messages previously mentioned, but i imagined it would stick to my current biju rules.

I hope that im not stripped of the beast. If i coudl have gotten on between then and now i would have. with my compute messing up and the baby being born ive just now gotten time to return. But i dont intend to leave again.

Edit : so I read back through when I could actually read it all and I see that Kage is currently in possession of the beast? Either way this'll get worked out.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:44:04 AM by Ichirou Hyuuga »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 15 queries.