Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Village Board for Ame?  (Read 9184 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Village Board for Ame?
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2015, 01:10:35 AM »

I level Shadow from like 11 kills to 38 or something with red kyuubi in no time without SST/CS. It's not too hard.

But yeah. Ame doesn't need a village board.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2015, 01:11:53 AM »

Well that's a tough luck scenario and your issue then, nothing I can do about it o_O personally Hoshi's no problem to me whatsoever.

And so, it would be very impractical to invade and occupy, since different people would have different speeds of resetting. Who would even defend Hoshi from attack anyways?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 01:13:07 AM »

Well that's a tough luck scenario and your issue then, nothing I can do about it o_O personally Hoshi's no problem to me whatsoever.

And so, it would be very impractical to invade and occupy, since different people would have different speeds of resetting. Who would even defend Hoshi from attack anyways?

I would. ;3 So good luck to anyone who does. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 01:14:06 AM »

Myself and Rinoa as well.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 03:40:41 AM »

There were talks long ago about Ame replacing Hoshi. It happened on the test server, but even then, there were some difficulties in getting a few things to work entirely correctly before transitioning it to the live server. I had suggested public clan halls sometime ago, but I don't know where that topic went.

Although it's not an issue of favoritism, but rather convenience. But they can be interchangeable or used together. Oto went from a super secret place, to being public and easily reachable via travel or using the gypsy tent. This was all by public demand, since so many people had wanted to access Oto through easier means. It was probably more than easy enough to do though. I'm sure that if there was a big enough demand, we could probably get a very simple thing for Amegakure, even if it didn't really fulfill any in-game purpose other than to waste travels.

But I'm fine with Ame as it is. It actually requires people to enter the clan with either their main account or their alts. This also gives me an exact number of foreigners who enter, and it would have to be done by RP. If somebody were to do something stupid or doesn't make sense at all, then I can simply boot the person. I have the most control over my village than others do with their own, when it comes right down to it. That's something that most people can say they don't have. And that fits perfectly with the whole security motif that I have running.

But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like an Ame board. I'm fine either way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.