Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mother Ganja Goddess' Alternative Wellness Healing Center of Kumogakure  (Read 6072 times)

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

Yeah, we need a medicinal pot shop for abusive of the Sharingan leading to glaucoma.
And Hono's mood problems.
Battlefield Medicines, ect. :D I will write it all out if I am allowed <3

Discuss.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile

I think it's a pretty stupid idea.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

Well, that is just rude and not constructive at all.

but, hey... such a valid argument! Not.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:09:41 PM by Hono Uzumaki »

Becquerel

• View Profile

Fine, I think it's stupid because I work in a hospital and occasionally see Marines come in high on something. We run a tox screening on them to see what they're high on, of course. Every time, they act really retarded and are usually pretty useless on their own. Sure, we laugh at them like we usually do with patients that act stupid, but if you were to bring this into the game, why would you want a shop that sells debuffs? That's all it really does. Turns even the biggest Marines into giggly, floppy fish.
Basically, this would be a shop that sells debuffs and nothing more. And I think that's stupid.

Ace

• View Profile

As a medical and health professional, I have my own opinions that will be kept to myself. ;)
Let's just say, I think society needs to understand the potentials of certain matters.

Now with regards to in-game...
Nope.  :P

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

Just because you're weak soldiers take it and get retarded dont mean others do.

You are in a medical field, the fact that you don't understand how the chemicals in weed affect people is surprising.

Tolerance, Strain, Amount Consumed, Way Consumed all change how marijuana will affect people.
It's not a debuff, lethargic, random movements that weed generate can help you dodge. You are only accepting it as a negative.
They have anti inflammatory properties, healing properties.
They can calm a mind and lessen the effects of venom and poisons.

So uh, it has real uses in game that would be nice to have so i dont insta die from something I didn't take note of.

It's ignorant to claim that weed "ONLY" does this or "ONLY" makes you slow or whatever you think.
Some strains induce creativity, some give you energy,
so give you confidence... it is all dependant on the person.

Oh and you know what, I bet the boys that risk their lives everyday deserve to relax and ease the anxiety. Who are you to judge the guys who get shot at?

I am a high functioning stoner, I can smoke weed and lift just as much as the next guy, I can work harder, I am not phased by things, I can focus intently on my task at hand.
So.. you have another reason?

If it's because of smoke, you don't need to smoke it. You are taking the bad cases and refuse to accept the amazing, death defying ones.
You rather have people with seizures die of violent convulsions?

Becquerel

• View Profile

Plus, there's also this
Uzumaki, Hono says, "Well, after dealing and attempting to RP as I wish freely, I have realized the extent of this sites tyrants and totalitarian ways of listen to me, blah blah bahl. Your RP is bad/stupid, you can't do that, this is Naruto. Wrong mo fo... This a Naruto AU. I am currently taking offers. Please make me"
> (1d) <|雲|> Uzumaki, Hono says, "never come back and buy this account. I know yall don't want me here, so it's a win win. Help a nigguh out."

Which basically means the only reason why you made this topic was to bully people who don't agree with you. So basically, you're just making this topic to be a jerk.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Nice and all for arguing, but it was shot down already. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

WRONG. I was sick of people, I made this because of the other subject brought on by Koji.

I think it is cute you are trying so hard? Smoke a little and relax, your flexin' hard.

But thanks for claiming to know me and my intentions.

You are just like Kage. xDDDDDDD

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

Q.Q it did! (Ben)

Darn. Oh well, no i made this topic cause it was funny. You are just trying to be the devil's advocate and get a rise out of me that I won't give you. You are just looking silly and rude. (bec)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile

Plus, there's also this
Uzumaki, Hono says, "Well, after dealing and attempting to RP as I wish freely, I have realized the extent of this sites tyrants and totalitarian ways of listen to me, blah blah bahl. Your RP is bad/stupid, you can't do that, this is Naruto. Wrong mo fo... This a Naruto AU. I am currently taking offers. Please make me"
> (1d) <|雲|> Uzumaki, Hono says, "never come back and buy this account. I know yall don't want me here, so it's a win win. Help a nigguh out."

Which basically means the only reason why you made this topic was to bully people who don't agree with you. So basically, you're just making this topic to be a jerk.

Well, I'll admit Hono is a bit outspoken, I feel like this is his way of trying to change something in SL. I guess the real "feature request" he's asking for here is Neji to okay recreational use of Mary Jane in SL RP.

No code required. ;)

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

I am the most outspoken, but I know most SL people harbor ill wills and cry themselves to sleep over RP. I just am here to have fun, I speak my mind because I should be able to. RP is meant to be free; not controlled.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8428.msg220802.html#msg220802

This is the reason I made the request. But, I guess it's not since Bec obviously knows my thoughts better than I.

The use of marijuana is such a minor issue and attempting to claim it's bad without scientific proof or actaul case studies (which I have to support why it's good) I don't think I should be told no.

Ace bby <3 why doe It's such a kawaii thing to code.

Ace

• View Profile

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8428.msg220802.html#msg220802

This is the reason I made the request. But, I guess it's not since Bec obviously knows my thoughts better than I.

The use of marijuana is such a minor issue and attempting to claim it's bad without scientific proof or actaul case studies (which I have to support why it's good) I don't think I should be told no.

Ace bby <3 why doe It's such a kawaii thing to code.

Well, I don't think I claimed it was "bad." :P
I mean, I think if you read between the lines of my post, you probably know my actual opinions on the matter.
But my opinions do not matter. :)

In-game tho', can't support it.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile

Can't support it.... coding wise. That's gucci.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 18 queries.