Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Another Discussion Thing?  (Read 2232 times)

Court

• View Profile
Another Discussion Thing?
« on: July 09, 2015, 10:32:27 PM »

Something I've wondered, but what are your takes on one person with multiple bijuu? As in, more specifically: someone's alts with each possessing a bijuu? I know, elsewhere, collectively a few people and I thought it was kind of unfair for one person (ooc) to claim more than one bijuu with multiple characters. Now, it might be difficult for people to spot out the alts of one person, but what is your take on that?

I think it, realistically, having one person claim one bijuu on one account only might potentially create more RP for the site -- not only that, but it's fair, in a sense. I was just dwelling on the topic and this came to mind. Maybe, if people agree, it can be something set in stone. I know Bocchi and a select others have kind of skewered the thought itself, but eh, that was one account owning multiple bijuu at different points in time/collectively for a group? Je ne sais pas.

Though, makes me think that some people make alts just to further them with their own characters, which is okay, I guess, but that's another topic entirely.

So, thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:34:59 PM by Court »

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Another Discussion Thing?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:42:01 PM »

I kind of agree with you, but I have a hard time telling who's an alt and who's not. Usually, if I see an academy student with a colored bio or posting pretty in-depth things, I figure they're an alt. Though, a few times they were old people starting again.
But I think the whole bijuu thing just stirs up trouble here on this site. There's probably a better way to do it, but I don't have any idea on how it could be better.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 11:20:11 PM »

Moderators can view IDs of accounts based on IP and I believe email, possibly, or just if there are accounts, but I wouldn't make them do that, nor is it in their job title, really -- they're supposed to keep things private, if anything. But, I'm sure there's a way, or something we can implement.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 11:43:28 PM »

We've actually never really talked about having biju on multiple accounts,

In my personal opinion it would be okay if the person in question was frequently engaging challenger whether it be ic hunt or a challenge list -if anyone challenged them-

I think it would be not okay to hunker down with a bunch of sensory stopped seals in place and just hide eith the biju for forever, but thats just me

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 11:43:59 PM »

And you intend to strip the people who hold multiple beasts? Why? It's not like we have broken any of the rules.

I think I'm the only one with alts who have biju, so this topic is probably pointed in my direction.

The way I see it, I earned the beasts I hold and until someone comes along and takes them, I don't see why I should be forced to give them up. That's ludicrous, seeing as I have acted within the official guidelines for biju.

If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 12:07:59 AM »

This exact issue was already brought up once:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8015.msg215239.html#msg215239

I'll repeat what I said in that thread in this one because I still absolutely 100% stand by it:

I believe it is the most fair to all in the SLverse to only allow 1 bijū to be owned by 1 player, no matter how many accounts/characters they control.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 12:17:48 AM »

We've actually never really talked about having biju on multiple accounts...

As Dato said, we have spoken on this topic before at least once.

Something I've wondered, but what are your takes on one person with multiple bijuu? As in, more specifically: someone's alts with each possessing a bijuu? I know, elsewhere, collectively a few people and I thought it was kind of unfair for one person (ooc) to claim more than one bijuu with multiple characters. Now, it might be difficult for people to spot out the alts of one person, but what is your take on that?

I think it, realistically, having one person claim one bijuu on one account only might potentially create more RP for the site -- not only that, but it's fair, in a sense. I was just dwelling on the topic and this came to mind. Maybe, if people agree, it can be something set in stone. I know Bocchi and a select others have kind of skewered the thought itself, but eh, that was one account owning multiple bijuu at different points in time/collectively for a group? Je ne sais pas.

Though, makes me think that some people make alts just to further them with their own characters, which is okay, I guess, but that's another topic entirely.

So, thoughts?

Alts controlling tailed beasts? As long as the alt fought and won the battle for it, I have no issues with it personally.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 12:20:52 AM »

I'm not directing this 'discussion' at anyone (nor was I aware there were alts with bijuu until now, lol) -- it was just something I thought about, merely, and wanted opinions. But, I agree with majority here. It was an issue at another site I was on, so I was wondering what everyone thought. Simple.

But, I guess, if anything, we can make a poll and decide upon it? If the topic gets a lot of opinions. I dunno.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 12:24:04 AM »

Thats my fault i didnt think we had, sowwy x:

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 02:44:32 PM »

How would this be any different than have one character with multiple bijuu.
We have in the past seen this happened. Is there a rule to prevent that? If not, then it's the same thing.
Multiple accounts owned by 1 person, each with a bijuu = 1 account w/ multiple bijuu
>.>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 01:15:34 AM »

How would this be any different than have one character with multiple bijuu.
We have in the past seen this happened. Is there a rule to prevent that? If not, then it's the same thing.
Multiple accounts owned by 1 person, each with a bijuu = 1 account w/ multiple bijuu
>.>

It's not the same, because it's not the same character stacking the tailed beasts. Yes, same player, but not the same character.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 02:43:30 AM »

What the fa-doodle-sticks? O.o guys, both Zenaku AND Bocchiere collected all NINE Bijuu.

I think it's a little bit too late to say 'There can only be one!', in my opinion >>; hell, technically, despite Dart not agreeing with it, even he had two tailed beasts claimed for a bit xD

It's happened with alts, with one account, all of the works o.o I think things should just be left as they are. If people break their back to go through a Bijuu fight, which is akin to pulling teeth, then they earned the beast.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 16 queries.