Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Runner  (Read 5750 times)

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
Re: Runner
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2015, 11:34:25 PM »

Though this probably going to start a 50 page debate. I say get three judges to vote on it. Like the current judge for the fight and two unbiased mods.

Ahem

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2015, 11:35:04 PM »

... The way that I see it if he didn't want this to happen then he shouldn't have wanted me to come out of the village in the first place...

What? You came out of the village because that was the battleground set for the 1v1. No way were you two going to feasibly have a 1v1, IC fight in Amegakure. Kage's character would have never allowed such a brawl, except maybe in a really, really isolated part of the village with minimal risk of collateral damage, and even then it would be sketch because everyone would have to stay out of the fighting no matter how much of the sky is falling or the ground is opening up because the fight was a 1v1 fight. And I doubt Ame is so different from SL that they would allow their village area to get rekted for the sake of a biju fight that could take place on the outskirts.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2015, 11:36:36 PM »

Not allowed per se. Else Anyone with Kamui could run away instantly.

In my experience, the only time someone is allowed to run away like this is if they fled by normal means before hand.

Example " Ichi causes a great diversion and runs/ flies away from Shadow. Ichi gets to a huge distance away "Pretty much already gone" then uses space time to retreat. The only time I've ever really seen ftg used to escape in a situation like this is when the runner had already evaded his opponent through other means.

For fairness sake, you cannot just ftg or Kamui away, especially for a biju fight. You'd never lose it.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2015, 11:39:17 PM »

Our judge has spoken Ichirou.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2015, 11:46:23 PM »

If asked to make a ruling I'd personally say

1. Depending on the repost rules you guys have, he repost.

2. If there are none/ none remaining, it's a forfeit. I know the match is 1v1 death match, but if it were up to this judge's ruling, Ichi would only lose the biju and nothing more.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 11:47:54 PM »

If asked to make a ruling I'd personally say

1. Depending on the repost rules you guys have, he repost.

2. If there are none/ none remaining, it's a forfeit. I know the match is 1v1 death match, but if it were up to this judge's ruling, Ichi would only lose the biju and nothing more.

There are no more left. Option 2 that means.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2015, 11:49:44 PM »

I want to hear more opinions on this first, because this doesnt make sense to me. Again its not like ive been running ridculously and its not like i used this at a foolish time,

What youre saying is i cant use a last chance survival option because its a biju match? That doesnt make sense to me. Its like there cant be any story to it, this was something that could have been stopped by a space time barrier or by an ooc match,

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2015, 11:51:32 PM »

I want to hear more opinions on this first, because this doesnt make sense to me. Again its not like ive been running ridculously and its not like i used this at a foolish time,

What youre saying is i cant use a last chance survival option because its a biju match? That doesnt make sense to me. Its like there cant be any story to it, this was something that could have been stopped by a space time barrier or by an ooc match,

"For fairness sake, you cannot just ftg or Kamui away, especially for a biju fight. You'd never lose it."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2015, 11:52:53 PM »

For fairness sake? You would have beat me if you had actually fully activated your sharingan.

I used this when it was one of the last options. I think if anything thats being fair with it

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2015, 11:56:01 PM »

What I'm saying if you can't just use a space time jutsu to run away. If this were allowed, nobody with a teleportation jutsu would lose. Example being Dato and my fight currently. At one point, Dato goes to his Kamui dimension, using your logic, he could have just stayed there and I would have no chance at the biju. But instead, he simply preps there and comes back as he can't use that to escape.

I'm not saying you can't escape, but not through a method that is instant and gives your opponent no counter. If you had run away through normal means, such as distracting shadow and running by foot or other means a considerable distance away I'd have MAYBE accepted it.

It is just simply not fair to biju challengers for their opponent to leave instantly after spending lots of time on the zone fight/ waiting for a challenge/ finding you have the beast in rp.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 11:56:46 PM »

For fairness sake? You would have beat me if you had actually fully activated your sharingan.

I used this when it was one of the last options. I think if anything thats being fair with it

From now on if you ever almost lose in a bijuu fight you're going to FTG back to Ame.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 11:59:05 PM »

... Its like there cant be any story to it, this was something that could have been stopped by a space time barrier or by an ooc match,

I notice that you keep bringing up OOC matches, a domain not many bother to tread because it's more convenient to make it hard for IC fights. The only difference between an IC and an OOC match as far as the actual fighting is concerned (and the lack of foreplay in the case of OOC) is that the consequences and knowledge of the match are not carried over other than tailed beast transfer.

The point is not that he could have stopped you from vanishing to Amegakure. The point is that you not only did that, but insisted that he come and find and presumably lure you out yet again as if the two of you were returning to the RP encounter aspect of the RP prior to the main fight. That's my primary issue with this whole matter.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 12:03:22 AM »

No. I ftg'd back to ame once, that doesnt mean that i will teleport back to ame every time. The only reason i used it this time to transport because given the situation of being sucked into a kamui dimension i woukd have to use hiraishin to escape.

If normal means of running away would suffice, then given the blade to throat situation of this case i dont see why its not acceptable.

If he doesnt want to come and find me then find he can come and continue the match as per whatever.

And i keep bringing up ooc matches because the rp connection to kage wouldnt be a factor vecause OOC is separate and all that jazz.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 12:05:48 AM »

I shall not explain more Ichi, my mind is made up on this matter. If you are allotted no more repost as Shadow says, you must forfeit the Yonbi (And live)

The only other option after looking through your rules, is you are allowed to boot me as judge if you see fit and seek another opinion. You may choose to go this route if you wish, however being this is a "death match" know that the other judge may not let you live, should he side with Shadow. It is a gamble that you may take if you want

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 12:08:53 AM »

Im going to sit on this and wait for more input for now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 1.089 seconds with 17 queries.