Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: A dimension inside a dimension means we need to go one level deeper.  (Read 8774 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

Once someone is inside a kamui realm can they escape?

This is meant to be a debate topic, as that stands, don't be an asshole if you can help it. Which you can help it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:11:15 AM by Shadow, the template guy »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: A dimension inside a dimension means we need to go one level deeper.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 06:29:53 PM »

My theory is as follows:

There are 3 Different plains of existence, 3 different dimensions if you will.
Normal, our everyday dimension.
Kamui, pocket dimension created by Doujutsu.
FTG, pocket dimension created by 'Ninjutsu'

Now. In ANY circumstance where a person is trapped in Kamui dimension, and doesn't have access to Kamui/FTG themselves, they are screwed beyond belief.

But my understanding is that, since a user of FTG transcends the "Normal" dimension, into their "FTG" dimension briefly, and pops out at a designated location. I see FTG as a 'plausible' out for someone trapped inside of  another users Kamui dimension, due to it carrying the same implications as when an FTG normally uses the technique to teleport.

But then that arises the argument of whether a Kamui dimension cuts off use of Chakra, or Jutsu, or any and all connection to the outside world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BumJgOkFJ7M

Look at around 11:36, you'll see gaara's sand lose shape as Sakura and Naruto enter the Kamui Dimension, which either means that gaara couldn't control it inside of the Kamui dimension, or simply saw it fit that he didn't need to carry them around anymore. Whatever is decided from that could be pivotal to the overall success or failure to the defense/plaintiff.

But to me, still there is question whether since it was Ninjutsu that gaara uses, is why his connection was cut off. Since Hiraishin is Space time, it could be different.

This is all speculation, and I will say it clearly, I do not know, because it has never been shown.

TL;DR: With FTG, probably.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:30:20 PM by Riku »
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 06:36:47 PM »

Me thinks garra could not control it because he was not in the kamui.
its silly to say that no one could escape, espesially ichirou considering he has
a few different ways to get out

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 06:38:52 PM »

His sand went away cause it cut off his chakra connection to it.

As for FTG, impossible.

FTG allows you to teleport one dimension by creating a space-hole in said dimension.

Meaning using FTG in kamui to travel around kamui is fine and the same for traveling around the Earth. However teleporting from earth to kamui or vice versa isn't allowed.

It's a one dimension travel jutsu not multidimensional. Or no one with FTG would worry ever.

Also keep Ichirou and my battle out of this. This is strictly for debate on how to get out.

So if you want to suggest summoning jutsu to get our of kamui then do that, but keep it inside the jutsu summoning not our battle.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:39:25 PM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 06:41:35 PM »

This Is about that fight. Anyhoe I think FTG could get one out considering it is a space time jutsu.  A reverse summon would get one out. A sealing tech would too

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:45:13 PM »

Masane, please, you are cool, but you are also madly biased. That's dope and all that you defend your brother, but this topic transcends the fight, and needs positive, reinforced arguments, not, "This works because Ichirou has it."

Thank you.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 06:48:48 PM »

It works because logic not ichi. I tell him when I think he is wrong too, whatever
this is stupid and not my fight. I offered what I think would happen with ANYONE not just him.  And yall act like im saying he is right cuz he my brother. It aint like tht
I think those ways could get him or ANYONE out.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 06:50:20 PM »

We're just asking you to stop naming people or events. That's all. ~

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 06:51:17 PM »

So keeping the fight out of this

Gaara couldnt control his sand because he wasnt in the realm

Sakura however had to keep naruto alive. A physical impossibility with just hand pumps because she couldnt pump it fast enough, so i figure she was funneling medical chakra into his heart as well.

But this isnt really about chakra usage in the kamui, its about leaving to another dimension.

On the kamui page ot was stated that obito was capable of keeping people locked in genjutsus within his kamui, i feel as though if they couldnt use chakra that really wouldnt be necessary.

Now personally i believe that FTG could escape Kamui as well as any other space time ninjutsu that forced open a portal to a different dimension. However with FTG having to move to a predesignated marker i could see why it cant

Now we know that kamui can synchronize with other dimensions to make for f r e e passage between the dimensions. But i believe that if someone were to open a door to their dimension i.e kamui or like Sonbi's pocket dimension and just go to that dimension and not back out immediately or by their own means then it would be good to go.

There's nothing anywhere that says directly mentions the inability to use chakra in a kamui dimension to my knowledge, so i think itd be good to go.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 06:51:36 PM »

Yall getting off topic. Focus on what I said about escaping the kamui, thats it

-edited by Camelicious (Psssst. Strike one.)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 07:00:01 PM by Camel »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 06:51:50 PM »

The realm of that user's Kamui can be escaped using FTG. Why wouldn't it be allowed since the technique states that you 'teleport' to whatever area is marked or linked with your chakras.
I mean as long as you did everything in order correctly and emoted the creation of the seal prior to being trapped within; this is not counting whatever actions you do afterwards.

Then again now that I think about it more, a user of FTG would be smart enough to *not* get themselves caught within the space-time technique.  (Remember Minato?)

Also no more instigations, please.  :evil:

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 06:54:34 PM »

FTG can't escape it cause you'd need a link to the other seal. While in kamui ALL links are cut off to the outside world. You can't bypass that.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 06:56:02 PM »

Yall niggas getting off topic. Focus on what I said about escaping the kamui, thats it

Yo, I am not a stickler for use of the N-word. But your frivolous, and excessive use of it has become quite the headache, especially on these forums where it has NO place at all. I know Kamui said it, but he has to be nice about it, I don't. CUT THAT SHIT OUT.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 06:58:10 PM »

I I WAS yall tellin me how I feel about stuff....yall kill me with this stupid mess, I leve ito you and kage ichi

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 07:00:52 PM »

Most of the things past chapter 600 was it? ARE VOIDED. We did that months ago. I'l have to find the topic, but yeah.

"Kamui allows the user to transfer targets to and from another dimension, from which they are unable to escape. "

It doesn't say they may be able to it only says they can't.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 16 queries.