Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Finding Sanbi: A Tale of Stripping.  (Read 3890 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Finding Sanbi: A Tale of Stripping.
« on: July 24, 2015, 11:09:06 PM »

As most of you know, the 23rd was a week from the time Kiri was given to seal the beast, they failed to do so, again because of inactivity not fit of dealing with Bijuu, a recurring theme. Today is the 24th, the 8th day from when the topic stripping Isa was locked. The rules were clear, out for everyone to read em, Kiri simply failed to follow them.

I am now calling for Kirigakure to be stripped of the Sanbi, and be placed in the first challengers possession. (Me)

Below I will be providing two examples (Timestamps included) from two different people, stating what will be the rules Kiri is to follow concerning the beast and it's sealing, not a single soul debated them, so they were accepted. Now there is a poll going on to make those amendments official, and as you can probably tell, with resounding support from the community, pretty easy to tell what's going on.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8485.msg222080.html#new

I will also be posting the messages sent to Isa, where I challenged him, and he refused for a reason that was argued by several individuals and generally accepted to be a misconception on his part, and that my challenge was in fact valid.

Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2015, 01:03:50 am »
Pretty much comes down to this

If you think Minds Eyes is enough to find Isa and he denied Riku then the solution is strip or force him to accept the fight.

Inactivity. This host as been inactive many times, and is known to get on and post when he is near being stripped. In fact he's already been gone for another 8 days. If you believe past transgressions are enough, strip him

If you don't think the inactivity has been to big/ don't think people have found a legit way to find out he is a host to challenge him, no strip.

My opinion: Isa has gotten to many breaks with his inactivity. Strip him, give it to Xia or Dart to give away (or keep). They get one week to seal it in someone (ONE WEEK, not what you guys with the Nibi that took months). Then people may pursue the new host as they seek. Also Isa too may choose to attempt to regain the beast from the new host just like everyone else. Should he win it back, perhaps he'll be a bit more active after having been stripped once.
Report to moderator     Logged
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 01:23:10 am »
I'll jump on the strip train.

Also would like to include my amendment about how the bijuu is handled when the village chooses a new host. Seems like Trev already added it in. 1 week to find a host and rp. No more than that.

It's been 14 days total for this topic. No one has opposed to stripping him so much as giving thoughts on the topic. With no one opposing and only those voting for stripping I'd assume it's safe to lock this topic and notify Dart, Xia, and Isaribi.

Previous hosts have input and current ones have.

The two people I have quoted here, Trev and Shadow respectively.

It is but okay. Refusal 1!
---Original Message from Isaribi(2015-07-07 19:48:08)---
Being a Sage Mode User with Mind's Eye of Kagura isn't an adequate excuse to learn of my status as a jinchūriki.

According to the databooks, both of their sensory doesn't guarantee you can pinpoint the Sanbi within me. Plus, you will have to know my chakra signature to begin with in order to accurately lock and hone in on them. We have no recent RP history, especially with you consistently going inactive after losing your bijū challenges.

If you want to pursue this path, then you need to obtain and engage in actual IC hunt where I am allowed access to the RP to ensure that you obtain the information legitimately and ICCly.

---Original Message from 預言者, Uzumaki Yūjō(2015-06-25 17:28:24)---
I am going to ask as kindly as possible. What is the current status of the Sanbi, in relation to it's challenger list and activity of that list. If nobody is currently awaiting battle, or in battle, I would like to challenge you, Mr. Isaribi to a battle for it. OOC 1v1 as stated on your challenge list. If you wish to know how I know of your status as a Jinck, I would simply offer that I am a sage mode user with the Minds eye of kagura, which would span 30 kilometers, which is about 19 miles or so.

If in fact that I am wrong, and the RP was completed before their week was up, I would be delighted to see it, Timestamps included of course, and this post will be locked/removed

But seriously, I could drop all of the Screenshots, links, quotes, and the like, but on the real, we all know how we feel, they failed to seal, now they gotta deal.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Finding Sanbi: A Tale of Stripping.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 11:28:59 PM »

I believe it is currently in RP to be hosted. As Xia had me edit the bijuu listing the other day. listed as being 7-21-15.

The current rules do not list one week for sealing rp? Is that correct?

But even so there is the 2 week waiting period which certainly had not been exceeded.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:31:37 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 11:34:23 PM »

I believe it is currently in RP to be hosted. As Xia had me edit the bijuu listing the other day. listed as being 7-21-15.

This. ^^^

@Riku (Kirigakure has already elected a new host and now the roleplay is currently underway to seal the beast into its new host)

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:47:32 PM »

((Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2015, 01:03:50 am »
Pretty much comes down to this

If you think Minds Eyes is enough to find Isa and he denied Riku then the solution is strip or force him to accept the fight.

Inactivity. This host as been inactive many times, and is known to get on and post when he is near being stripped. In fact he's already been gone for another 8 days. If you believe past transgressions are enough, strip him

If you don't think the inactivity has been to big/ don't think people have found a legit way to find out he is a host to challenge him, no strip.

My opinion: Isa has gotten to many breaks with his inactivity. Strip him, give it to Xia or Dart to give away (or keep). They get one week to seal it in someone (ONE WEEK, not what you guys with the Nibi that took months). Then people may pursue the new host as they seek. Also Isa too may choose to attempt to regain the beast from the new host just like everyone else. Should he win it back, perhaps he'll be a bit more active after having been stripped once.
Report to moderator     Logged

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 01:23:10 am »
I'll jump on the strip train.

Also would like to include my amendment about how the bijuu is handled when the village chooses a new host. Seems like Trev already added it in. 1 week to find a host and rp. No more than that.

It's been 14 days total for this topic. No one has opposed to stripping him so much as giving thoughts on the topic. With no one opposing and only those voting for stripping I'd assume it's safe to lock this topic and notify Dart, Xia, and Isaribi.

Previous hosts have input and current ones have.))

Kayenta/Camel. The rules were clear, it wasn't that they had to get the RP started in a week, they had to complete it in a week.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 11:49:25 PM »

Since when is that the deal?

Suna was permitted quite a bit more time.

I know I object to that small of a time limit. Did you get the majority of SL to agree to this? that thread Shadow made has not even been closed yet, let alone adopted into practice.

This is the offical rule:

ºTime Limitationsº
The possessor has a week to decide between sealing the Bijū into someone and making them a Jinchūriki, or imprisoning the Bijū and using genjutsu to control them as a summon. <--- type of genjutsu is in debate at this time.

This rule has not been changed and stands...They have decided upon their host. And done so within the 1 week time limit. And are currently making them the new Jinchūriki. Please do not message me privately to claim there is another rule that says the host must be chosen and sealed all in one week's time, Riku, for that simply is not true.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:57:49 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 11:56:23 PM »

It was the deal since nobody, not a single damn soul argued it when it was posted, 3 times I might add. If someone had issue with the rules of how it was going to be dealt with after it got stripped, then they should have, more than a week ago. Now that they have broken the rules that were laid out, is not the time to argue them.

Suna was permitted that for a few reasons like, Suna didn't take 5 months or something insane to seal a bijuu, like Kiri did with the Nibi, even trev mentioned that.

And yes, >_> Again, 9/10 people that have voted, were in favor for it, and the voting still isn't done yet. Nobody disagreed except for you. It is pretty clear cut. They didn't do what they were supposed to, and obviously they knew about them, or else they wouldn't have known that Isa was actually stripped, so even they could have argued them, they didn't.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 11:58:20 PM »

see my edits. you posted much too quickly.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 12:08:10 AM »

Kay, as in Okay bye. xD Like I knew you were pugnacious, but never daft, till today. Must I post the NEW RULES stated in the post where Isa was stripped, that again, nobody argued. They were acknowledged and given time to be argued before accepted.

I am gonna post this next part in red for you.

(They get one week to seal it in someone (ONE WEEK, not what you guys with the Nibi that took months)
{{Also would like to include my amendment about how the bijuu is handled when the village chooses a new host. Seems like Trev already added it in. 1 week to find a host and rp. No more than that.}}

(Posts were Trevs)
{{Posts were Shadows}}

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 12:19:55 AM »

What I do not understand is why a handful of people making rules for dealing with Isa and his inactivity suddenly supersedes the adopted rules for sealing a bijuu that are listed in the official rules.

it seems to me once Isa was dealt with, your say so...on what they do with it after that...creating new rules they suddenly have to follow to choose and seal a host...do not have any weight at all. No one replied to that nonsense? I wonder why. I certainly was not interested in another thread about Isa. W#ho knew that new rules would be made to handle this one case? And why were they not made official if this is the agreed upon new standard?

I think it is because they are NOT the rules that are official. Being under a topic listed about Isa...in no way made that available to be voted upon by the populace of SL. I for one avoided anything to do with a topic about Isa and never read any of that.

Had it been called new bijuu rules, my interest would have been attracted.

I feel the official rules should stand as are for the sealing of the Sanbi now that a host has been chosen.

It is my opinion that choosing a host and sealing them is more important than one post a host makes and should be permitted to take longer as more thought has to go into it. More people have to be consulted. I disagree with this one week 'rule' that is not listed on the official rules page for choosing and sealing a host. Is it not true a host gets 2 weeks to post? Why are they afforded more time than it takes to choose and seal a host?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:24:37 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 12:25:39 AM »

Time Limitations
The possessor has a week to decide between sealing the Bijū into someone and making them a Jinchūriki, or imprisoning the Bijū and using genjutsu to control them as a summon. <--- type of genjutsu is in debate at this time.

Should the Biju be Host-less
Should the Biju be sealed within something not a Jinchuriki, whomsoever is in possession of the tailed beast (for a prolonged period of one week or more) is entitled to assume duties of fighting for possession of the Biju. As such: Biju are not to be set free to roam; they must be sealed and delivered to the kage of their last Jinchuriki.

They do in fact have a week. Villages have gotten more before, but that' because nobody called them out on it.

Though I don't really stand anywhere in this particular topic, Riki even if the beast is taken from the village, very doubt able it's given to you. More than likely a tournament or some other site wide thing, idk.

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 12:33:22 AM »

((HOWEVER
Due to issues regarding time consumption and overall loopholes in the process some might try to take advantage of time requirements are added. As listed below.

Jinchūriki have to post once (1) every two (2) weeks.

Pass -> Keep the bijuu
Fail -> Bijuu goes to village/organization leader.

Kage/leader has to make sure the bijuu gets a new host or they find a champion to defend the beast. They HAVE ONE (1) WEEK.

Example: Mizukage gets the 19 tails, he now has 1 week to find a host AND FINISH THE SEALING PROCESS. Meaning the kage cannot take a week to decide and then another 3 months to do the rp. No. It doesn't take that long to seal a bijuu. You want to do some long drawn out rp? Do it in staggered rp. That way the previous challengers don't have to sit there while you take your sweet ass time.

However if the Kage/leader is also inactive it goes onto previous kage or council members. They follow the same rules as above. 1 week.

If both kage, previous kage, and council members are inactive then the first challenger gets the beast.))

I mean, it says here pretty clear where it would go.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 12:44:17 AM »

Time Limitations

Should the Biju be Host-less
Should the Biju be sealed within something not a Jinchuriki, whomsoever is in possession of the tailed beast (for a prolonged period of one week or more) is entitled to assume duties of fighting for possession of the Biju. As such: Biju are not to be set free to roam; they must be sealed and delivered to the kage of their last Jinchuriki.

They do in fact have a week. Villages have gotten more before, but that' because nobody called them out on it.

Though I don't really stand anywhere in this particular topic, Riki even if the beast is taken from the village, very doubt able it's given to you. More than likely a tournament or some other site wide thing, idk.

I see the first talking about a week to occur between choosing and sealing, not a week to complete both.
and the next about hostless bijuu and a period of a week or more.

neither state that you have to choose and seal a host all in one week's time. Again, I feel one week is ridiculous to expect, especially when you give a host..one person 2 weeks to make a stupid post.

Riku...I don't see that stuff in the official rules, but on the proposed edits. So...Kiri is not bound by something that has not yet been ratified in some other topic. official rules talk about the village getting to decide. We discussed inheriting challenge lists, cause it bites to wait and wait and wait. But...they were never amended into the official lists either.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 12:58:38 AM »

That's not how I see it, but oh well!!

I'm not too sure what an ok amount of time is. Perhaps 1 week is too little, but it should be some amount of time. I'm pretty sure it took the Nibi like 3-5 months to be sealed, and that was way too long for a biju to be out of play. So, it shouldn't be whenever the village feels like it either.

Not saying that will happen this time around, since according to my sources, it should be sealed tomorrow, should being the key word.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:59:58 AM by Trev »

So just use the word mmmkay!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 01:02:44 AM »

Now.
what is this stuff about challenger lists? It is unsatisfactory and needs to be amended. Officially.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 01:03:21 AM »

[Meaning the kage cannot take a week to decide and then another 3 months to do the rp. No. It doesn't take that long to seal a bijuu. You want to do some long drawn out rp? Do it in staggered rp. That way the previous challengers don't have to sit there while you take your sweet ass time.]
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.