Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: The Monster Hunters!  (Read 13408 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
The Monster Hunters!
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:26:25 AM »

Edit Note: Athos and I have decided to title this group "The Hunters Guild"

I was discussing with Athos about a group that i'd like to create on the site here, for Monster hunters.

I'm trying to start a group of people who want to perform rp together (probably here on the forum, but we could do it on the site if it's preferred) and hunt crazy huge and deadly monsters that are roaming the lands through various means.

And these aren't one hit one kill monsters either, their legit powerful just for the sake of overcoming something super strong you know? It's awesome.

Hopefully we can get a lot of people to jump on board, cause i'd like to have a Child board on the village square for the Monster hunters where we could keep all of our rps of our adventures and things of the like!

Edit: We've been growing quickly already! With the Hunt board system that we're going to set up, i'm going to list all of the new Hunters here, and it will be decided which hunts they attend as they are posted up (I mention the Hunt board below, i've just been updating this a lot with new information.)

The New Blood(11):
Masane
Deathstroke
Kayenta
Rusaku
Becquerel
Madara Uchiha
Eric Nara
Kamui
Iburi Ray
Jay Nara
Keito Uzumaki
Murcielago
Shinkiro

Current Hunts:
The Beta Hunt - located within the village square if you'd like to give it a read, to get a feel for what we plan to do here.

As of now all of the titles are story related, as the guild of Monster hunters (We don't really have a special name yet, but we can come up with one for sure.) grows. But as time goes on the titles will probably become more Contract related and more about the hunt itself.

What we may do (depending on how the Child board thing goes, because I would like to have one before I did extensive setting up, just because I don't want to clutter the square with all Monster hunter stuff) is set up an actual base of operations, like a Guild hall, and within this hall would be a board with the current listings of the available hunts, these listings will include the number of participants required, the number of participants currently signed up, and a general location of where the hunt will occur. The information on the beast that will be hunted will be disclosed during a briefing before the hunt begins in RP, to keep a little mystery about it.

Here are a few basic rules that we decided to set up, we probably wont need any rules beyond this.

Rule 1. First things First, the only ones with technical ranks in the Guild are myself and Athos as we are the ones who created the guild, outside of that there are no ranks whatsoever, no one is higher than anyone else and no one has undeniable Authority

Rule 2. No monster that we encounter (Big or small) is to be GM'd as a 'One-hit Monster'. Meaning that we actually want challenge to be present with all of our hunts, give us something to strive against and keep the rp lively.

Rule 3. There is to be no bad blood in the guild. If there is an issue between two individuals or a group of individuals it is to be presented to either myself or Athos and handled accordingly. Under no circumstances should anything be kept secret as far as concerns with other hunters within the guild.

Rule 4. If you're going to take an extensive time to post, please be courteous about it and inform the others involved in the hunt with you, I'd really like for us to not get locked up in our hunts and things of the like, but I understand people have irl stuff too.

It hasn't been discussed whether or not we'll allow a single individual to take on several hunts at once, it's a possibility that we'll set a limit, i.e Ichirou can only assume two hunts simultaneously, that way every single rp in the Hunters Guild isn't filled with Exactly the same people every time, but this will call for more GMs so let us know if you're interested
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:37:04 PM by Ichirou Ōtsutsuki »

Deathstroke

• View Profile
Re: The Monster Hunters!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 05:27:31 AM »

*raises hand* I like the sound of this.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 05:32:02 AM »

Welcome aboard! I was thinking that once we got everyone or a lot of people built up we can have a meet and greet rp and go ahead and do a hunt, and then as new people join we can induct them or something of the like, just to add a little more rp to it. We can have like a Base of operations and everything.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 05:33:19 AM »

The fourms would be the best option. No time limit and it organizes better.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 05:33:47 AM »

So, I think it goes without saying that I'm down for this, too.

But yeah, Ichirou and I started doing this RP and he approached me with the idea and I think it sounds awesome >>

Yeah! Hell <.< If anyone's super bored and a few people sign up tonight, make we can try to have a start at it, or something.

I could just be excited and impatient, though xD So don't mind me.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 05:35:56 AM »

I'm down.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 05:39:03 AM »

Shadow, are you in on it too?

Rusaku: Welcome aboard too!

And i'm down to start tonight if everyone else is,

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 05:39:52 AM »

Im in.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 05:40:43 AM »

I'd like to see the topic made before I decide. Get a feel for it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 05:41:44 AM »

Sounds good to me,

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 05:43:10 AM »

Anyone besides Ichirou and I down to try tonight? >.>;

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 05:46:19 AM »

Anyone besides Ichirou and I down to try tonight? >.>;

For a bit, won't be on all night though.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 05:52:04 AM »

I'll try it out. But I won't be able to do anything tonight because I'm going to bed lol
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Deathstroke

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 05:52:17 AM »

I can in a bit.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
"I don't know, I don't have 2020 vision."

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 05:54:46 AM »

Four total people? o: I think that's a good starting size for a test run RP, something that people can look at and decide if they want to do it, and gives the members a taste >>

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.